Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Never love again - Page 11 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 11 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:08 am

I nodded. “Yes, man I was so clogged it was messing with me. I have never been like that but then Leighton always wanted my milk.” I finished what I was doing and then watched him. “So you like to cook? You brother didn’t he hated it I cooked everything and sometimes he got mad if it wasn’t to his perfection. I remember I cooked us this huge meal and he came home and looked at me then the food and just threw it in the trash.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:10 am

“Yes I usually cook for myself most nights. My brother never liked to cook, he preferred having a chef do it all for him so I’m not surprised he threw it out.” I shook my head. “I have a dinner tomorrow night, so you won’t need to worry about cooking for me.” I picked both plates up and carried them to the table.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 am

“Oh, hot date!” I said laughing not sure why I said it and I didn’t like it. I got some drinks and set them down. I made a small plate for Leighton knowing he would be up soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 am

“I’ll be home at the same time, I have a fair bit of work to do and a strict deadline for it.” I ignored the comment about the date, I didn’t have time to date anyone.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 pm

“Oh okay.”  I was confused.  I ate thinking about it and couldn’t get it out of my head. Why does it matter?  He isn’t into me and shouldn’t be. I heard Leighton and got up.  “I’ll get him and take his dinner to the guest house so you can do what you need to.”  I got up and got Leighton.  Grabbing his plate I smiled at Brody.  “Thank you for calling the doctor and helping us.  Good night Brody!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 am

“Yeah well I couldn’t let you just pass out again could I?” I smiled “I do have a heart Lilian.” I followed behind her. “Maybe it’s hard to see and given how we met, but I’m nothing like my brother, I care and help people. I’ll try finish the meeting early so I’m back at the usual time. I’d like to go back in the pool with leighton if you’re ok with it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:09 am

I smiled. “He would like that he loves the pool.” I said putting him down so he could eat. I wasn’t sure why he followed us back over here I thought he wanted to be alone and have his space back.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

“Yeah he was splashing around a lot when we were out here.” I sat on the sofa and watched her feed him “I’ve almost got him to say my name too.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 am

I smiled “really!” Then I looked at Leighton. “Leighton buddy who is that?” I pointed at Brody. And Leighton looked at me then him and back again. “Dada!” He said and I looked at him in shock not knowing what to do or say.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:39 am

I raised both brows shocked “oh yeah well you’ve shown him photos of my brother and we look close to identical so umm, explains why he probably thinks that.” I got up, clearly caught off guard. “I’ll leave you to it. Goodnight.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:20 am

I sigh d. “Goodnight Brody.” I turned and looked at Leighton. “No buddy that’s your uncle it’s a shame he couldn’t have been your daddy though. He would have been better for you.” Sighing he didn’t understand. After feeding him and bathing him he stood by the door saying “dada”. Over and over.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:45 am

I thought I heard her telling him she wished I was his daddy but I must have heard wrong. There was no way. The next day, I went to work and picked up a toy truck for Leighton and came home early after finishing the meeting. They were inside watching tv, and I smiled “hey, how are you both?” I sat down and handed him the wrapped toy
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:38 am

I went to answer him when Leighton crawled up on his lap. “Dads truck!” He said smiling big. I was still in shock he kept calling him dada. “I’m sorry Brody I don’t get why he keeps calling you dada!” I was a little embarrassed. “He really likes you though.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:24 am

“Yeah I’m pretty likeable aren’t I.” I winked a ruffled his hair “my parents have started looking in North Dakota for you. I’m guessing that’s a relief to know they don’t believe you’re close anymore.” I laid back and Leighton climbed up on me
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:09 pm

I smiled.  “In a way I guess but they won’t give up will they?”  I asked watching Leighton cuddle up with him.  “Your good with kids, I’m sure you’ll be a great father.”  I don’t know why I said it but I did. I looked away Adria’s he would catch me staring.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:24 am

“Kids are great. If I’m lucky to have them then it would be fantastic.” I rolled to my stomach and he sat on my back “although I would probably spend more time paying around then being strict.” I laughed sitting up the crawl around like I was a horse and he riding me
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:25 am

I laughed. “ I thing wrong with that.” It was adorable watching them. They played for s while I totally forgot about dinner till my stomach rumbles. “Oh no! I don’t have anything ready for dinner! Umm is it okay to order pizza?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 am

“Sure, course it’s ok.” I didn’t know why she was so worried about everything. I sat up more “you don’t have to ask to order food.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:37 am

I looked at him. “Oh um I thought I would need to check with you, seeing as I’m kind of what you call a prisoner in ways. I know it’s for our protection but put yourself in my shoes! Say the woman you cared for loved and thought would be with you the rest of your life, lied cheated and you really didn’t know her to begin with then her sister who at first seemed like a total jerk, becomes this nice person but to protect you tells you you have to stay with her and pretty much not have a life. How would you feel? I mean you have letters that I could maybe get more of a grasp at who he was but I can’t read them till you trust me! Yet I have to fully trust you!” I don’t know what came over me it just mad me upset. I looked at him
. “Oh my god I’m sorry.” I broke down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:42 am

I stood up clearing my throat “I’m sorry you feel like you’re a prisoner.” I pulled the letters from my back pocket and gave them to her. “Here. I didn’t want to give them to you because I was trying to protect you, my brother said things about you that no woman should be spoken about.” I looked from her to Leighton and straightened myself up. “Don’t worry about dinner for me. Enjoy the rest of your night.” I said and left her guest house. Fuck, I’ve read this whole situation wrong.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 am

I sat there for I don’t know how long. Finally I just made Leighton a sandwich and put him to bed. After a while I started to read the letters by the second one I was in Brody’s house looking for some kind of drink. I found some juice or I thought was juice but it was in a bottle I drank some and soon the whole bottle was gone. I sat outside by the pool reading more. I needed more of that juice. Going back inside and not realizing I was making a lot of noise I grabbed a whole bottle and drank from in going back to my reading. I couldn’t believe what he said about me. Brody was right no woman should ever have to read this. I didn’t know I was crying as I tipped the bottle drinking more. I didn’t realize Brody came outside.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:59 am

“Sitting by the pool, drinking and crying? You’re not going to try go for a swim are you?” I asked standing there in just sweats that hung low on my hips. I noticed the letters and sighed, taking the bottle from her. “You have a son you need to get up to in the morning, and trust me you won’t want to if you keep drinking.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:13 am

I looked at him and gasped. “Umm Ugh it’s nust juice?” Then I looked at him more. “Isn’t it?” I licked my lips and stood up on shaking legs. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean anything by what I said-“ hiccup I covered my mouth and laughed. “I’m sorry.” I looked at him. He didn’t look like well Jonathan Leighton anymore, he was more handsome more fit, more everything. I don’t know what came over me but I wrapped my arms around him. “I’m so sorry Brody.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:16 am

I stood there laughing “yes you’re drunk and very drunk. You’ll have a headache when you wake up.” I helped her on her feet more and walked her down to where she was staying. “You need to sleep it off.” I helped her in bed and went to grab a bucket “if you feel sick, chuck up in this alright.” I winked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:20 am

“Brody-“ I didn’t want him to leave. “Um will you stay for a little, ive never been drunk I’ve never drank and I’m scared. What if I die?” I looked at him smiling. “God your gorgeous.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next