Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Never love again - Page 7 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 7 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:19 am

I blushed. “Ummm no ive never, he was really qiuick except our honeymoon well fake honeymoon I guess, he wasn’t quick but I still didn’t get to you know. I read it’s normal for woman not to though.” I sighed I wondered what it would feel like though but I won’t ever know. “And oral you mean um with our mouths? He asked but I didn’t want to um you know he never asked if he could on me though.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm

“Wow, and yes some women can’t but you make sure they do before your cock even goes in.” I couldn’t believe she hadn’t gotten off before. “You have no interest in sucking cock?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 am

I blushed more. “I don’t see why it matters as I’ll never get involved with a man again.” I sighed . “I guess if the right man did come along though and if we married then I would try for him but I can’t say for sure. Right now in my life I have no time for any other man, I got the one I need.” I smiled and kissed Leighton. “He is enough man for me. My needs haven’t matter so why worry about them now.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:06 am

“Maybe, who knows what will happen.” I smiled. “And you may not think it, but the kid will want a male role model growing up, someone to teach him things only men know.” I winked. “Anyway, what kind of food do you cook?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:16 am

I smiled. “Well I can cook pretty much anything, I love to cook and from what the neighbors say I’m not bad either.” I looked at him through the mirror. “Well if I don’t find anyone then Leighton can look up to you and you can teach him things.” What the hell am I thinking saying that. “Well except the whole kidnapping thing don’t teach him that please!” I joked with him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am

I laughed “I promise not to teach him that, I’m josh glad I didn’t have to you Clorox on you.” I grinned, still laughing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:33 am

I shook my head. “Would you have really? If I didn’t listen and obey you when you came to get us?” I was courius and I noticed his eyes darken at my choice of words did me obeying him turn him on?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:41 am

“I wouldn’t have done that. But you were a good girl and complied with me. Pain can always be a good thing sweetheart.” I winked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:50 am

“Ummm not sure about all that!” I said Sighing this was my life now. I would be living with a stranger because his parents want my child. Never in a million years did I think this would happen.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:48 am

“Do you drink?” I asked out of curiosity, I wasn’t sure if she did or not. “What about swear? Tell me more about you, what you do and don’t do.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:54 am

I laughed . “I’ve never drank, and I called you a jerk that’s the closest I’ve come to saying a bad word. I don’t like to be mean to anyone. It’s just not in time to. My neighbor always said there should be more people like me. I don’t think so, I like how I’m the knelt me.” I side. “I like to read, run, play with Leighton at the park! But that’s about it I’m a boring person.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:20 am

“Doesn’t sound too boring. What do you read?” I wasn’t sure why I was even interested for. I shouldn’t be talking to her but somehow I liked listening to what she had to say.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:30 am

I smiled. “The Bible.” I watched him and laughed. “Okay I do but my enjoy a good romance, paranormal, thriller and even sometimes a more um racer romance. I read those 50 shades books, well my neighbor told me I had to and now and again I’ll read something like that.” I admitted. “I need to get a stroller so Leighton can go for runs.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:01 am

“I have a gym you can use. There’s a treadmill in there and more than happy to let you have a go on that.” I cleared my throat “I read often, true stories and crime mostly.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:18 am

I smiled. “Why does that not surprise me? And a treadmill? Ughh I like running and seeing the outdoors! I love the outdoors. I don’t like being stuck inside.” I looked at Leighton “either does he!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:20 am

“Well you’ll have to wait for that at first until I believe you won’t take off and call the cops.” I winked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:39 am

I sighed. “Yeah okay.” I was still going to be a prisoner. I looked out the window and saw I had no clue where I was. I wouldn’t know where to run anyways.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 am

She didn’t say much after that, I pulled in and stopped for dinner then we were back on the road. I drove all night and by morning I pulled up at my gate and entered the pin with my fingerprint. I drove the large driveway and parked the car in the garage along with my other ones. “Hey,” I nudged her slightly. “We’re here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am

I moaned as I was having a nice dream of a good man one who loved my boy and myself so much. I didn’t know who was taking but his voice was nice enough to place with my dream man. Then my eyes snapped open. “Oh um oh okay.” I stuttered like a idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:23 am

“You can sleep in the room, it’s just you’d be more comfortable in a bed then the car, and you can shower and change.” I stepped aside keeping the door open for them. “Are you ok? You’re flushed..”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 am

“I ugh I.” I looked around man he had a lot of cars. “You have tons of cars, why?” I had to get the subject of me and if I was okay because I wasn’t okay. I held Leighton right and looked at the cars.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:32 am

“I like cars. I have one for every occasion.” I winked, looking over at them. “Anyway, I’ll show you around and then you can settle in.” I closed the garage and locked it. Then took her around and showed her the house, six bedrooms, large kitchen, butlers kitchen and panty, laundry and two lounge rooms with a games room and cinema. A large pool, spa and outdoor entertaining area. Guest house and enclosed backyard with two friendly golden retriever pups. Everything except my room was shown. I walked over to the guest house and unlocked the door, it was pretty much a mini house with two rooms. “You can stay here, it’s private enough for you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:09 pm

I looked at him like he was crazy. “This is a lot of wasted space!” I said. “Don’t get me wrong it’s all nice and all but I think you good do more help and good with your money than have this huge house and all those cars just because you can.” I didn’t like it, although I like that we had our own space it just didn’t sit right with me. “Did you build your home?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:51 am

“Yes I did and I have this because I worked hard for it. Some day I will have a family, and it won’t be a waste of space” I said slightly annoyed she was judging me. “I’m going to shower.” I left them to be and went inside, made a coffee and took it upstairs.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:16 am

I kind of felt bad. I mean I just didn’t see why he had to have all this stuff. I sighed and put Leighton down and then showered. I walked out seeing Leighton starting to move. I wanted to go out side and let him run I only had two outfits mine and the one he bought . It was hot so I put the shorts on and then my T-shirt instead of the tank. I took Leighton out and chased him around laughing the whole time. He was having fun for the first time in days. I could feel someone watching us and it should have scared me but it didn’t because I knew it was him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next