Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Never love again - Page 8 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 8 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by melbender Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:03 am

I stood from my room with a towel loosely around my waist, my coffee in hand as I watched them run around and the kid laughing. There was noise here for the first time ever and it gave me a weird sense of happiness. I downed the cup, and walked away to dress then met them outside. “I’m taking it you and he will need a few things? Clothes and underwear? Let me know when you would like to go shopping.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 am

I looked down at my clothes. “Yes I need a few outfits at least three. I have some money in the bank I can use that.” I smiled looking at him. “I want to apologize I didn’t mean to be rude your place is lovely.” I said embarrassed. “Hopefully you find someone who will appreciate it. I know I would but I would feel uncomfortable with it as wel a small cabin would be perfect and one day I’ll have it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm

“I have a hunting cabin up north you can stay at if this isn’t your style.” I rubbed the back of my neck “I like privacy and space, my children will grow up here and then it won’t seem so big. This house is home, I am happy with it.” I bent down and handed the boy a toy car “this should keep him busy while you’re looking at clothes. Are you ready?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Noticing he said children and not wife kind of made me wonder. “You’ll have to have lots of kids then.” I laughed. “Or a few wives to give you some kids one or the other.” I stood up and looked at Leighton. “I don’t like to shop so it won’t take me long. But let’s get it over with.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 am

“Only one wife,” I winked “too many women would be hard to handle” I shook my head laughing. We drove to the shops, got what she needed and I grabbed a few extras ignoring her complaint. Once home I set his toy box up with the building blocks and cars in it for him “see he loves it!” I pointed out “and think of it as a late birthday present from his uncle.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:56 am

I smiled. “A late birthday gift I can accept. Thank you Brody.” I said and walked over to him and hugged him because that was me. He tensed at first but then hugged me back. Pulling away I looked at Leighton and then Brody. “So what can I make for lunch? And dinner do you have groceries? Should we have stopped.” I had to get my mind off how he felt when I hugged him. He was definitely in shape.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 am

“I Umm Yes sure..” I stuttered over my words. My cock slightly awake from her touch. What the fuck. No one hugs me. I don’t even hug them. I walked over to the kitchen pantry and it was fully stocked as well as the fridge “make yourself at home.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:06 am

I smiled. “Is there anything you would like in particular? I can make anything really or should I surprise you?” I walked over next to him feeling that electri coming from how close we were. “Wow I’ll surprise you! This is going to be so fun, um will you I’m watch Leighton for me?” I looked over at Leighton who was playing with his knee toys. Happy and content.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 am

“Sure.” I cleared my throat and looked at her, I was about to say something more but left it and went over to leighton. Half laying down, propped up on my elbow I was building blocks with him “alright, knock the building over” I said and he came over pushing it down with hysterical laughter each time
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 am

I smiled every time I heard him laugh.  I loved my baby boy.  Once I finished up with everything and made sure the kitchen was cleaned I called them over.  I saw his eyes go wide. “So I decided on lobster for us and well my boys favorite Batman peanut butter and jelly!”  I put Leighton in his seat that Brody bought today.  “Oh and dessert is a strawberry cheesecake roll up!”  I said cheerfully.  I noticed he hadn’t moved any closer.  “I didn’t poison them it’s safe I’ll even take a bite of each to prove it’s all good!” I then thought of something. “Oh god I should have made sure your not allergic to anything, if you are I can make something else real quick.” I stood going to the kitchen before he stopped me. “I’m so sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 am

“It’s fine. I just was expecting maybe a grilled cheese that’s all, I didn’t think you’d go to so much trouble for a man you hate.” I was clearly shocked and surprised.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 am

I looked at him. “I don’t hate you? I don’t hate anyone. I might not like how things are done by some people but I don’t hate, that’s a strong emotion a very strong one I won’t allow myself to feel, I teach Leighton the same.” I walked back. “I told you I enjoy to cook and I don’t get to as much as I’d like or I didn’t, and when I saw all the stuff you had I got excited I’m sorry.” I put my head down ashamed. “I should have asked if it was okay. I wasn’t thinking.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:06 am

I lifted her chin and tilted her head back “I told you , make yourself at home.” I sat down and looked at the food “wow, you can cook all the time of it’s like this.” Is definitely need to be hitting the gym afterwards to work it off. “It smells pretty damn good.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:10 am

I was shocked at his touch I shook my head. “I thought that was the deal I cook and clean?” I asked quietly. “If you make me a list of what you like I can make those dishes too.” I said watching Leighton eat. Then started to eat my food god it was good so good Brody and I both moaned as we took a bite. We looked at each other and I laughed and blushed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 am

“Was that a moan? Don’t tell me you made a sound other than a scoff.” I teased playfully smiling at her “it’s good, very good. Thankyou.” I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this as much as I have been.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 am

I smiled. “Your welcome.” I said I couldn’t eat all of my food and I felt bad. “Ummm do you have a neighborhood or know if a shelter?” He looked at me confused. “It’s just I can’t finish mine and wel I don’t want it to go to waist if rather someone less fortunate have some.” I looked down he wasn’t like me he didn’t care about that like I did. I liked helping people. “I never had to worry living where I did I always gave food to my neighbor who helped me. She didn’t get out much and didn’t have much money..”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 am

“No, but I have a couple dogs who will appreciate your cooking.” I liked she was go generous. “There’s not a shelter around here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 am

“Oh, ummm I wonder wear the closes one is for um future reference as in taking them blankets or food.” I hated theat he probably thought the idea was stupid but I didn’t care also I needed to help. “So dessert are you ready?” Little Leighton started to clap his hands saying “mmmmmm” I laughed and kisse dhis messy face not caring if I got dirty. Which I know I probably had jelly or peanut butter near my lips now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 am

“You sit, I’ll grab the plates.” I pulled her hair out and walked over taking the plates she made and a couple spoons. I came back and sat, noticing some food. I leant In without thinking and swiped my thumb over her lower lip “peanut butter.” I winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 am

I sat frozen to my seat. Did he just oh my god. Not good maybe I should not spend much time with him he is getting to me. It’s never gonna happen he wants someone more polished and that fits his lifestyle. Oh my god stop he is your child’s brother for god sake. I shook my head and stuttered a “uh thank you.” I feed Leighton and took a few bites too not knowing how to act right now he made me want things I shouldn’t.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 am

“This is good. Although Im thinking of other places to eat the cream from.” I winked taking my last bite. “I should get some sleep, I’ve got work later tomorrow and need to be well rested. Thankyou for dinner. It was pleasantly nice to have company for once.” I ruffled the little guys hair and placed a hand on her shoulder “let me know if you need anything.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 am

It’s been different living here. He has been working all week and keeps to himself which is good because well he made me feel things and I didn’t like it. Today is Saturday and it’s hot so I decided to put on my swimsuit I bought that he didn’t know and get Leighton ready to swim. We were splashing around having fun, then we got out for a snack.

“Damn dude when you told me she was living here with your nephew you didn’t tell me she was fucking gorgeous and damn that ass!” His buddy said looking at her from the window. “You know if you fuck her and get her pregnant the kids will be siblings and cousin how weird is that?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm

I frowned, shaking my head and walking over to the window giving him a slight punch on the arm “no one is fucking anyone alright and quit staring at her. No one is siblings or whatever it is you’re trying to insuinate.” I glared but caught sight of her and half smiled, she looked happy today. I’d rub one out to that image later tonight. “Don’t you have to leave? You’re annoying me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 pm

He laughed. “Nope not till I meet my future wife man! Damn how can you stand living here with her there? I mean look at her I’m fucking harder than shot and you know she has to be a good fuck! Or your brother would have tossed her aside. Knowing him he kept her because she was good!” He winked and opened the door walking out.

After the snack I got up and bent over to pick up Leighton. I wasn’t aware that anyone was here or walking out. I stood and turned and gasped. Running to get a towel to cover up. I saw Brody behind this guy looking a little pissed.

“Damn darling!” He said and stuck his hand out. “I’m your future husband, Derrick! Don’t you worry your sexy little self you want have to work or do a damn thing at our home!” He winked.

I looked at him with disgust. “And you are the exact reason why I don’t want to have anything to do with men! Seriously does that line work for you?” I shook my head. “I’m going to say no seeing as your still unmarried and even if you were married, I’m sure she is packing up now because that’s no way to treat a woman let alone a human!” I was scared I might have said the wrong thing but I did t care I wasn’t going to let me talk to me like that. I walked back into the guest house to lay Leighton down and put on some shorts.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:02 am

I heard what he said and it pissed me off big time, I grabbed him by the arm and shoved him towards the door “get out. Don’t bother coming back until you can speak to her like a decent human. She’s not for you to touch or have.” I glared with anger. I slammed the door and went to find her and apologise. Standing outside the door I knocked “can I come in?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next