Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Never love again - Page 5 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 5 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 pm

I jumped scared now. Getting into the car I was shaking. I wasn’t sure exactly where he was going to take me back home or to Hell. But I didn’t say anything I just held my boy who was crying from the gun shot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:43 pm

“Next time I’ll shoot you.” I growled, realising we had to drive to keep the cops off our tails. “How did you and my brother meet? Where did you meet him?” I asked after awhile
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:50 pm

I was shocked at his questions. “I was working and he came in to the cafe. I waited on him and then he just kept coming in the same time every day. He told me he was in the military and that he was stationed close by. He told me he never talked to his family and well it hit me that I didn’t have any family and it made me sad, we started to talk. He asked me out and took me to the movies which I’ve never been and from there we connect but from what you say it was all lies he told me and I was nothing but honest with him and he took full advantage of it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:03 am

“Well he’s very close with his family. He visited every week and had dinner Sunday’s with us.” I looked at her through the mirror. Either she’s a very good liar or she was telling the truth. “You fell for a compulsive liar clearly. Be careful next time.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:09 am

I laughed. “There won’t ever be a next time. I won’t put myself or my son through that ever again!.” I let the test slip again. And right then I promised myself I would never cry over him or another man again too. “Your brother was a piece of work! All right but at least he never threaten to kill innocent people!” I snapped still pissed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:12 am

“You don’t know him as well as you think, he was killed because he was raping and murdering their women. His own shot him, you think he’s some kind of hero? Believe what you want.” I sighed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:32 am

I gasped and my head snapped looking at him. “So you two are just a like your parents must be so proud!” I said sarcastically. “You two just don’t care about anyone but yourselves, it sickens me really. I mean I try to help everyone I can and I do everything I’m suppose to. I waited to make love till I was married, I don’t drink I don’t do drugs im a good person, I was take. Advantage of by your brother!” I was so mad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:35 am

“Make love?” I snorted. “Trust me sweetheart, you look down on everyone else around you. And have I hurt your kid? No, I’ve bathed him and fed him while you slept. If I was going to hurt you then I sure as fuck would have done by now. I just need you to realise if I don’t bring you with me, you’ll be in worse danger than you think you are now. I just need you to not run away from me. so scaring you was my only choice.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:06 am

I shook my head. “That’s where your wrong! If you would have came to my door and knock told me who you were I would have packed and bag and came to meet your parents no problem. I wouldn’t stay and live there but I would have even moved closer.” I laughed. “That just proves you don’t know me, you don’t know how long I’ve been trying to find his family. God I’m a fool.” I groaned.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:16 am

“Well you know nothing about me either princess and I doubt you’ve been looking for us. We live not too far from you.” I pointed out. “Anyway whatever. You’re the best, judgemental church going woman.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:25 am

I shook my head. “No I’m not! I’m no princess!” I said. “I looked I have the private investigators number that-“. Oh god. “That jerk!” I yelled. I was so mad beyound mad. “Pull over I’m going to be sick.” That ughh I could cuss right now! “He knew! He knew I would find you guys and set me up with a fake! Seriously pull over.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:28 am

I laughed, shaking my head “of course he would find us. Like I said, my dads the states attorny and mum is a high profile lawyer. All you need to do is turn on the news and watch it to see one of them on there.” I pulled over and walked around to her door. “Throw up but you’re not getting out of the car.” I gripped her hair and yanked her head out the door
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:45 am

“Ouch!” I cried but short lived as I threw up.” Once I was done. I looked up at him. “Let go of me know!” I was so mad. “Your brother lied to me! He gave me a fake investigator I’ve been trying to locate your family! Is your last name really Smith? Our your parents names John and Debbie smith? Is your name tommy?” I was so mad
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:50 am

“My name is Tom. My parents aren’t John and Debbie. They’re Sarah and David, and my brothers name wasn’t Leighton. That’s his middle name. His name was Johnathon.” I grabbed a napkin from the bag and wiped the vomit on her cheek. “Anymore questions you’d like to know before I get back on the road?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:03 am

I looked st him. “I’m a fool aren’t I?” I just stared a blank look I didn’t know who the man was the father of my child was a mystery to me. When Leighton asks me I won’t know what to tell him. I got back into the car and pulled my son to me and just held him. I was so confused and I didn’t know if I wanted to here anymore.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:08 am

“Oh.” I said “well people are stupid so don’t be too hard up on yourself, and my name is Brody. Not Tom.” I winked. “Get some sleep. Long way to go.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 pm

I sat there quietly. Brody seemed different with me maybe he was seeing whatever his brother Jonathan said to him wasn’t true about me. I dozed off holding Leighton who was no longer Leighton jr. I remembered the times I shared with his dad and got more upset no signs f him being who Brody said he was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:34 am

“Hungry?” I asked as I spotted a sign for a drive thru up ahead. “You’ve been awfully quiet back there.” Too quiet of you asked me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 am

I sighed and looked At the front seat. “I just don’t know how I didn’t see him for who he was, he was so good at hiding it, I just worry if there are other woman out there that don’t know. They should be told.” By sighed again. “I’m not hungry I’m to angry to eat.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:20 am

“You still need to eat.” I pointed out, turning off at an in and out place. I grabbed some burgers, a meal for the kid who was still asleep and kept driving down to a ward. I pulled up and got out walking around to her side “I’ll let you eat outside if you promise not to take off?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:23 am

I laughed. “Where would I go?” I got out holding my boy. I was so pissed. We sat down and Leighton woke up and got excite I put him down and watched him walk around. I didn’t eat I couldn’t I kept holding leightons burger for him to take bites I couldn’t look at Brody I felt bad. “So your not like your brother, you want me to believe you are but your not, I don’t think you have ever really hurt someone, so what is it you do?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:31 am

“I have my own construction site. I build houses and businesses.” I shrugged “I worked hard, and finally went out in my own a couple years ago which has paid off.” I looked at her “what are you studying at school?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:06 am

I looked outside. “I’m studying to be a vet tech. I love animals I use to volunteer at the shelter, one of my foster mums one of the few nice ones loved animals before she got sick she told me I was destined for good things and one things was helping others and animals.” I know it sounded stupid but I will always remember that. “That’s was one of the worst and best times in foster care.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:09 am

“There’s a local vet in town, she’s a good friend, if play your cards right and I might put in a good word.” I winked. “And you’re right, I don’t enjoy what I’m doing but it’s betyer than the alternative. My parents wouldn’t care about ripping your son away from you. I won’t hurt you. But I won’t let you run off either.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:18 am

“No but your going to hand me over to them? Who’s to say that they don’t kill me anyways?” I said Sighing. “I just don’t understand how people can be this cruel I’m sorry. I just I don’t know, I’m so mad but still I can’t imagine hurting anyone on purpose. I understand your thinking but I still don’t see how this will be any better.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next