Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Never love again - Page 3 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 3 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 am

I got up slowly, “just be careful he, he has a heart condition.  Please don’t snatch him up like that.”  I said calmly then ran to the bathroom peed and washed my hands real quick and ran back over to him.  “May I please have my son.”  I said hoping he would just be nice for once and had him over.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:13 am

I looked at her, still holding the kid. “Why? I’m his uncle, I should get to meet my nephew after all.” I smirked “you’ll get him back in the car, we’re leaving now. Get in the back.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:16 am

I sighed “Yeah a u clue who doesn’t have a problem kidnapping and make threat of killing him or his mother!  Oh wait let’s add rape to the list too seeing as you pretty much said you might!”  I should shut up what the heck was I thinking.  “Oh my god I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me. Lack of sleep and. O coffee.”  I said getting in the car and not looking at him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:11 am

“It wouldn’t be rape, you’d enjoy it too much. After what my brother said about you, I’m surprised you’re not begging to suck my cock.” I handed the boy over and put the door back on child lock. I cuffed her other hand to the door again and got back in the car. “Coffee for a blow job? Fair trade is t it.” I smirked to myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:17 am

What the heck did he say about me.  “I’m not that kid of woman. I don’t know what lies he told you but we only made love three times. If you most know.  He was my first well kiss as well so whatevs though have in that head of your forget it!”  I said with a bit of anger.  I was so confused.  I sunk down and held my son wishing we could get this over with.  “I don’t cuss, I don’t give blow jobs whatever those are, I don’t drink, I don’t smoke I don’t do any type of drugs heck I didn’t even get any pain medicine when I had Leighton. So I really think you have the wrong girl!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 am

“Really? Coz I heard you take it up the ass.” I fought the urge to laugh as I teased her some more. She was easily wound up. “I’ll take what I want when I want anyway so pray to god you don’t fuck me off choir girl.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:28 am

“Oh my god your disgusting!” I said shaking my head. I must have dozed off for a little while because I woke to Leighton crying.  I bolted and looked around.  “Oh baby it’s okay mummy is here shhhhh don’t cry.”  I realized his diaper was soaked.  “I need to get diapers now!”  I said getting mad how could I forget.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:06 pm

“Oh really? Didn’t I tell you to grab his bag?” I snapped angry with her. She was wasting my damn time and this would set us back. “I’m in the middle of nowhere and I know you’ll try run if I go somewhere. Shouldn’t he be in pants anyway?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:11 pm

I rolled my eyes.  “I’m handcuff to the car I can’t go anywhere and no you didn’t tel me to grab his bag!”  I said angrily.  “You told me you’d kill us both and pushed us to get in the car! Now we need to find a store heck a gas station should have diapers and wipes.  Size 4 please and thank you!”  I said politely just to puss him off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:16 pm

“Fine but you owe me one and since you don’t have any money, you can suck my dick later.” I said with a wink. I got out at the nearest gas station and went inside looking for diapers for the first time in my life. I found them, paid for them and some snacks and was back in the car. I noticed a cop pulling in and stared “don’t even think about it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:21 pm

I watched the cop and wanted so bad to say something but I feared for my sons life.  He looked over st us and I thought he could tell something wasn’t right.  I glanced at the front seat at my sons uncle and then looked down I couldn’t look back at the cop cause if I did I would have done something.  “Just go. The longer you sit the more he will get suspicious of you.”  I hate that I just helped him get away with something.  “Call us even and I’m not um sucking your um penis.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 pm

I laughed, grinning “deal.” I started the car and drove off. “Can you change him in the back?” I asked hoping she could
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:04 pm

I sighed.  “It’s dangerous you know, I can but he should be in a car seat, which no I don’t have because I didn’t need a car! Before you say I should have grabbed it and that I’m such a aweful mum for not thinking or saying anything about it sooner! Please excuse me for not because you’ve been threatening me and your nephew!”  I said with enough sarcasm to last me a year pretty much.  I mean I did think about it I just didn’t say anything. “But then it’s not like you really care. No one does.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:41 am

“Finally you’re learning. My mother has a room set up for him at the house with everything he will need.” I reached on the seat and took the plastic bag for her “here, a birthday cake.” It was a small chocolate cake”enjoy and stop complaining.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:17 am

I sighed. “I’m not leaving him there!” I said amazed these people thought I’d just hand over my son. “I’m his mother he stays with me! I don’t mind if they want to have a relationship with him I would actually like that despite you pushing a gun at me. I want him to have family, but I will not be leaving him anywhere.” I said sternly. “You will have to make good on those threats and kill me then pry him from my cold dead hands!” Jerk I thought to myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:21 am

“Oh I will.” I said low. “And who said anything about you leaving? I said there was a room there for him. You’re not going back to that shithole you call a home.” I sighed “never said he was staying without you, but like a typical woman you assume put 1 and 1 together come up with a million.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 am

I was confused. “You’re really going to kill me!” I said and sat there holding my son Nd cried I saw him look at me. I kissed my son. Then with a shaky breath I said “at least let me get to know the people he will stay with, let me explain his health. Let me tell them everything I know of mine and what I know of what runs in my family.” I cried out. Please.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:39 am

I groaned and shook my head “for fuck sake I will kill you if you don’t shut the fuck up and stop assuming everything. I said you’re not going back to where you’re from!!” Christ doesn’t she ever listen. “No wonder my brother hated you, said you were just dramatic and always emotional.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:48 am

I glared. “He hated? That’s nice to know. So where am I suppose to live with you? Now that’s funny but no thank you. I need to work and support him oh crap my school! I’ve worked so hard and now what!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:26 am

“Really? You’re in school? What you couldn’t pass your exams or dropped out?” I threw in the hurt her. “You can have a tutor if you need help.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:33 am

I rolled my eyes. “I’m in college part time to make a better living for my son you, you big tall jerk!” I hugged and looked down at my baby. “You know what I’m not talking to you anymore! Your just, your just mean, you don’t know me and whatever your brother told you isn’t me so just stop!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 am

“Is that so.” I chuckled with a grin “someone must be on her period, and really big tall jerk? Wow, that’s such a hurtful insult. Can’t believe you called me that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:10 am

I rolled my eyes. I choose to ignore him not wanting to give him the Benefit of being hurtful to me. I ended up falling asleep thank god. I couldn’t take listening to him anymore. When I woke up I noticed I had no clue where I was but my son was not with me. I got up and screamed his name terrified he was gone and I wouldn’t see him again. My heart was pounding and I knew it was good for my condition. I was going to have a episode and no one would know what to do oh god they wouldn’t care. “Leighton baby! Oh god Leighton where are you?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:12 am

I walked out of the bathroom and glared at her on the bed “keep your fucking voice down. Jesus Christ, he’s having a bath because he threw up and you were too busy sleeping to notice.” I pushed the door open more so she could see him happily having a bubble bath. “Happy now?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:23 am

I got up and rushed over to him. “Oh my god baby I’m so sorry.” I was just so tired I glared at the jerk and was just so upset. “It’s okay baby mummy is here.” I looked at him and “where are we?” I asked freaking out. I didn’t care that from picking up my boy and holding him that he soaked my white shirt and because I didn’t get a chance to put a bra on I didn’t realize my breast were on display. I was to worried about my son. “Why didn’t you wake me?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next