Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Never love again Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again Empty Re: Never love again

Post by melbender Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 am

Name: Brody Smith
Bio: works for himself, construction site. Doesn’t put up with anyone’s shit and has no time for emotion.
Looks: Tom Hardy
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:40 pm

I walked down the aisle with Leighton in my arms I only needed a few things for his Cake.  He making noises and I was smiling loving when he tried to talk.  As I turned the corner I ran straight into a wall or at least it felt like a wall.  When I looked up I gasped.  This man looked like Leighton but that is impossible. We stared at each other for a moment till Leighton jr decided to try to talk.  “I’m sorry sir, excuse us.”  I said and walked around the man that stood still.  I glanced back and shook my head.  “Come on Leighton jr, I have one more thing to get you then home.”

In the check out line I noticed the man standing behind me but I didn’t turn around.  His glare was enough to know he was there. Once it was my turn the teen working looked up at me.  “Evening Lilian! I hear someone has a birthday coming up!”  She said and I smiled.  “Yes he certainly does just wish his father could have been here to see how handsome of a boy we have.  I’m still arguing with the military about finding out what happened they won’t tell me!”  I sighed and kissed Leighton. “That’s a shame but we all know Leighton jr is well loved and he has a angel always looking out for him.”  I smiled and thanked her then paid with what little money I had.  I was short again only but a dollar but of course they said not to worry and let me go. 

The clerk looked st the man who was buying a blue teddy bear She smiled.  “That Lilian has a hard life but she is the most amazing person in town, such a good mum to her son, it’s a shame that her love of her life got killed in combat.” She said to the man she just realized who he looked like.  “Wow that’s odd you look a lot like Leighton!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 am

“Is that so.” I muttered “just give me my damn groceries.” I snatched the bag from her and walked out of the supermarket. I didn’t even want to be fucking down here, I only was because of my parents and to get my brothers son. He made it clear he didn’t want his child to be brought up in a hell hole like this place with a woman who trapped him. I turned the corner, following from afar and watching the two of them. I scoffed to myself when she couldn’t pay for groceries, that’s enough proof she can’t care for a child that probably isn’t even my brothers! Damn church goers. I grabbed a coffee, and walked out of the small cafe into the streets looking for her again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:20 am

I smiled at everyone who we walked by then walked into  my apartment complex.  As I got to my apartment I turned and looked around I just felt as if someone was watching.  I shook my head and smiled at Leighton . We went inside and I locked the door.  I Leighton down and went to put the last minute things on his Cake for tomorrow evening.  I decided to take him to the park before I had to go to work and my neighbor watched him.  As I put him in the baby swing I looked around again and sighed no one was there I was being silly.  I made giify faces at Leighton and he laughed I loved it.  A few people came and went and I was in heaven with just Leighton.  After a while I had to go to work.  I took Leighton over next door and then headed to the cafe. It didn’t pay much but it kept food in the belly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:12 am

I went into the cafe, sitting a table by the window. I looked down at the menu, the food was on par to shit. “Coffee. Black. No sugar.” I said not looking up as someone walked over. I wasn’t here for small talk.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:21 am

I smiled and went to get his coffee.  I set it done and then stood there.  “Your not from here? Plus you look like someone, so I gave you my brand it’s a lot better than the cafe crap they try to pass as coffee.”  I sighed when he didn’t even bother to look up or say thanks.  “You here in business or just passing through.”  Nothing so I sat down across from him.  “Okay I get it, it’s just you really look a lot like my late husband and it’s kind of weirdo g me out, I wish he was here.”  I looked down when I felt the tears come.  “He was such a good man and if he would have known about our little one he would have been the best Dad.  He was such a good man, I miss him so much.  I wish I knew how to get ahold of his family I’ve been trying with no luck.  Oh I got to get back to work. Going to school raising a child and working is hard! Let me know if you need anything”  I got up and went to take another order.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 am

I rolled my eyes. Fuck she could talk, no wonder Leighton was sick of her. She would do my head in. I kept watching her, not believing this act she was putting up. A false personality until she was alone, then I bet she was a real bitch. I downed the coffee, which was ok but I didn’t care for it. I stood up, tossing a twenty on the bench and walked out to get some air. I’d wait for her out here to finish her shift before telling her just what was going to happen.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:22 pm

After my shift was over I walked out and saw a little old lady staring at the cafe looking hungry.  I had Leightons and my food I sighed walking over and giving her mine. “I’m sure I can find me some bread and peanut butter at home, so go ahead and enjoy mine.”  I smiled as she dug in.  I loved helping people.  I started walking home and got that feeling again someone is watching me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:25 pm

I shook my head in disgust, shes rather starve than make sure her son was fed. The old lady should have thought about why she’s homeless and realised it was her own fault before asking for food. I kept walking and watched what building she went into. The boy was in there.good. I’ll wait till she’s st work again before confronting them both
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:42 pm

I smiled and took Leighton outside to eat seeing as it was such a nice night.  We sat with my neighbor who I got food for.  “Darling, did you give your meal away to Greta again?” She asked as I looked around still having that feeling.  “I shrugged.  “Yes but befor eou lecture me, I have some bread and peanut butter inside I’ll make Once Laughton is bathed and in bed.  Plus Greta doesn’t understand why she was there again . She is lost and her children just don’t care what happens to her, so I will!  I mean it’s not like I have parents to care for it’s just Leighton and myself.” I sighed looking down.  “I miss him Lucy I really wish he didn’t go, he promised he would be back and now he is gone, never to know the awesomeness he left behind.”  I looked up in the sky.  “If I was you I’d be pissed! With all those rumors going around.  You know with Kate?  I swear if that boy was a live and it is true I’d hurt him.” She said holding her fist up.  “Oh Lucy stop you would not cause I wouldn’t let you, I think they are true to be honest but he was so drunk I can’t hold it against him.  I mean have you seen her little girl, she looks just like Leighton.” I felt the tear.  “I just wish he was here I could have mad him happy, if Kate wasn’t around, I know he loved her once maybe still lived her when we got married but he loved me to or at least he said he did.”  I looked at a messy Leighton and smiled. “ maybe one day I’ll find his family and they can give me answers, even though he told me he hated them I don’t believe that.  And the army said he was showing signs of biopolar which I don’t believe either.  He was confused in life but he was so happy before leaving.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:33 am

I sat in the car listening to the lies she spilled on the radio as I had placed a bug in her in the cafe. I knew all about Kate, the woman he loved and who he left because this bitch tricked him into a pregnancy. I rolled the seat back and closed my eyes, listening to more bullshit. The next morning, I woke early and walked to her apartment knocking. I covered the peephole and made sure her neighbour had left before I drew out my gun and held it up, the door opened and I pushed it against her forehead “make one sound and I’ll shoot you and your baby.” I snarled angrily.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:22 am

I looked at the guy who looked like my husband.  I was so scared I turned and ran to grab Leighton.  Staring at the guy.  “Please don’t hurt us just put the gun down I don’t have money but take whatever you want just leave us be please.”  I begged crying I was so scared.  I was co fused and didn’t know what to do. I just held my baby close trying to make sure he didn’t see the bastard pointing a guy at us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:31 am

I cocked my head to the side and moved the gun to the child’s head “give him to me or I’ll make sure he’s up there with his father and you can live with that guilt.” I snarled, snatching the baby. “Walk towards the stairs. One wrong move and I will make it look like you killed your own child.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:58 am

“Oh my god why are you doing this?”  I cried terrified.  I couldn’t believe this was happening.  “Please I’m begging you don’t take him don’t hurt him.  He is innocent he is just a child.  I’ll do anything please.” I cried.”  The. Broke down.  “Please lord help this man who doesn’t know what he is doing, dear god please help Leighton jr, please lord let his father be here for us please lord save us all even this man who knows not what to he is doing.”  I cried praying for the love of god to help he couldn’t hurt Leighton.  “I’m so sorry Leighton I failed you, I’m sorry sorry I might see you soon, I’m so sorry for our boy,  god help Help Leighton if you here me please protect us.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:32 am

“Leighton won’t help you. He’s the one who sent me here you stupid bitch.” I snarled shoving her in the car and then pushing her kid in with her. “You’re only alive because I don’t think killing a child’s mother is the right thing to do.” I walked around and put tape over her mouth and cuffed one hand to the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:35 am

I looked at him.  Leighton!  He’s alive? Oh my god he wouldn’t let him do this that’s not him.  I cried holding Leighton jr with my one arm he neede a car seat.  I just stared at the man and shook with fear oh god please help us.  My son was crying and I didn’t know what to do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:50 am

“Get that look of happiness off your face. He’s still dead and I’ll take you to where he’s buried if you don’t believe me. He was brought back home to his family.” I gritted my teeth. “My brother was right about one thing, you’re fucking obsessive and crazy.” I glared and slammed the breaks hard “shut that kid up before I blow his head off.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 am

I tried to calm him but he was scared and I couldn’t talk he needed to hear me.  What the hell was this guy talking about.  Leighton thought I was crazy and obsessed?  I was so confused.  I mumbled trying to get him to take the tape off.  I needed it off to calm my son.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:15 am

I reached around and ripped the tape off hard not caring if I hurt her. “Talk too much or pray and I’ll have it so tight your teeth fall out.” I threatened her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:19 am

I nodded and cuddle my son.  As I got him calm I knew he needed to eat so I started to pull my shirt down  and let him latch on the guy gave me a weird look.  “He is hungry and my milk calms him.”  I said quietly.  “Why are you doing this I don’t understand what you have said doesn’t make any sense?”  I was trying to stay calm.  I was so confused he had to see that.  I wasn’t who he thought I was I was certain.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:22 am

“Isn’t He too old for that. He’s walking for Christ sake.” I tossed her a shirt “cover up. I don’t want to see that.” I ignored her other questions with no intention of answering
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 am

I was so upset.  I covered up even though nothing was showing.  “He isn’t even one yet he will be tomorrow and some people feed till they are 5, I wouldn’t Iam winging him off, why am I even telling you this.”  I sighed and looked out the window.  “Please tell me why your doing this, I really don’t get it.”  This wasn’t what Leighton would want no way.  “Please I’m begging you I am so confused you say Leighton told you I was some awful things but I can’t believe that he wouldn’t do that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:34 am

“I said shut up or I’ll put the fucking gag back on you and if you don’t believe your dear pretend husband was like this, just shows you know nothing about him. I bet they haven’t given you answers to his death have they, or returned he body to you? No, that’s because his wife and family were called. You were just a dirty secret that he kept and died with regret.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:37 am

I gasped.  I sat there and cried “I-i oh my god. He oh my god!”  I cried more.  “Please tell me your lying, I would never oh my god I- we got married?”  I looked at him.  “This isn’t true please please stop the car I’m going to get sick.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next