Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Unknown (Open)

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 Empty The Unknown (Open)

Post by Lovely love Fri May 24, 2013 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Emma always thought she was the only one of her kind left, her home was destroyed by unknown creatures. The only reason she survived was because her mother made her hide. Now she's searching for survivors hoping that they can kill the creatures that killed everyone.
Name: Emma
Bio: Emma is a half human half vampire her mother gave birth to her before being turned into one herself. She's the only one in her village left now she's searching for survivors.
Looks:The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 Jessica-True-Blood
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Unknown (Open)

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:22 am

I sat there and watched as everyone went off in different directions as I just sat there.i really wasn't all that tired so I just decided to stay out by the camp fire. I looked into the sky and seen it was getting dark quickly which meant it would probably get cold as well. Then I remembered the table clothes I grabbed. I knew they were much but it should help some just In case someone got cold.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 am

Before getting into the tree I quickly grabbed my zip up hoodie and put it on. I knew it was going to cool off soon. When I was comfy on a sturdy branch I tied it around my thighs.

I looked at the girl who was still at the fire with me. I stood up and added some more wood to the fire. Maybe being alone wasn't good for me all these years. I sighed..
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

I looked around at them. Wondering how we were even going to get along and how were we going to find a safe place. There was nothing here but empty towns and bloody bodies. I closed my eyes thinking back to the good times I had to spend with my mother a time were everything was ok. But now its not.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 am

As I sat there I began to get a little restless. I could no longer sit still. "I need to take a walk." I said to the guy once he came back with more wood. "I won't go to far and I'll report anything I find." I said as I stood up. I placed my bags near the shelter but made sure I had at least two knives on me just incase I neded to kill something or someone. The only thing that would calm me down right now is if I worked on some of my training. It was the only physical activity that could keep me together right now.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:02 pm

"Alright. Don't stray too far. Adam may be able to see while he awake in that tree but I'm ground control."

I felt myself drift off into sleep slowly. I had my hood up to protect my head a little.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm

I looked and saw the girl get knives, wonder what she's going to do with them I thought
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:15 pm

I nodded and left without saying another word. I walked a few feet away from them, but making sure I was in a good place for me to practice. When I found the perfect spot I took a good look at my surroundings then looked up into the trees andspotted the other guy, I'm guessing was Adam. He seemed relaxed in the tree which only meant he was falling asleep. I shook my head as I focused on what I was going to do. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes, clearing my headof everything and opening my senses to the things around me. I repeated the chant my father taught us silently to myself as I began with my work. I live through the earth and the ground is my core, I am one with the elements and nothing can stop me. I continued to repeat in my head.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Soon enough I was dreaming about the girl I..liked..She'd been killed by them. Her dead body flash in my dream before going back to meeting her in the cherry tree orchard. It was spring and the petals were swirling in the wind. Some got stuck in our hair. I tried to tell her how I felt but her boyfriend/intended showed up and whisked her away. I stood there. Alone again. Wishing I had made my speech sooner.

I made sure the fire stayed lit. It was important to be able to see camp. Adam was stirring in his sleep. Probably having a nightmare. The other girl was training with knives. I kind of wanted to join her. Give her someone to spar with. The other girl was in the shelter. She's be okay for a few moments, right?

I feed the sire one more time and then walked over to her. "Need some one to spar with?"
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 pm

I notice the guy leave probrably go join the girl. I'll try to remember their names, Its been so long without talking to someone and getting to know them. But could we do that now? I don't think I could, what if they died and I got close to them everything we did would have been of waste
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 pm

I was so lost into my training I almost missed the sounds of someone approaching. What I didn't hear was his voice. I swung around quickly stopping just short of slicing his throat. I glared at him, not really understanding why he was out here with me. I finally backed away from him and put my knife away. "what did you say?" I asked remembering he had said something while he was walking.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:43 pm

I dodge the knife before standing tall again. "I asked if you wanted someone to spar with. I trained myself as I grew up. How to fight. How to fight with knives." I said and pulled out my silver daggers. They had my name engraved in the flat part of the blade.

The petals soon turned to the ruins of my home. Katie's blood strewn body. One of her hands was missing. There was so much blood. And little fires dwindling in the backround. I buried Katie as best as I could. Said a few words and moved on to my families block of town. When I arrived there was nothing left but cinders. No bodies to bury except for my two sisters. One was barely there. She screamed and told me to run far away from here. As fast as my feet could carry me. Then her heart stopped. I made graves for them. Said my goodbyes and recovered what I could to remind me of home.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:47 pm

(going to sleep gotta work tomorrow, goodnight! you two can keep rping if you like)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:48 pm

(Alright. We'll try not to burry you.)
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:50 pm

I stood there and eyed him suspiciously wondering what he was really up to. "okay, let's see what you go pretty body." I taunted as I put away my knives and pulled out my blade from my boot. If a challenge is what he wants then a challenge he'll get.

((good night. Sweet dreams. Smile ))
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 pm

I smiled. I got into fighting stance. Waiting for her to make the first move. Would only be gentleman like to let her have the start of the fight.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:56 pm

I cleared my mind as I always did and began repeating the words my father spoke to me over in my head. I seen he was ready for me to make the first move so I did. I charged at him as if I was coming to cut him across the face with my blade but faked out last minute by ducking and kicking him square in the gut, knocking him off his feet.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:00 pm

"Cheap shot. But clever move." I said as I slowly got up. I cleared my mind and charged in making it look like I was going for her face when I was really going for her right arm.

Soon enough I woke up shaking from my nightmare. I tried breathing in and out evenly.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:06 pm

you only have two seconds to read your opponent. the words flashed in my mind as I watched his moves. He's not going for the face to easy. I thoughts I quickly dodged the attack but only got a small cut my leg as I flipped out the way. "nice aiming."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:08 pm

"Thanks. You too." I said getting back to my stance. Waiting to dodge her move.

When I felt stable enough I untied myself and climbed down the tree. When I was near the water bucket I splashed a little on my face.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 pm

I grounded myself once more before coming up with my next move. I stood in my stance before I charged at him. This time I was going for more combat I ran a few steps before doing a cartwheel into a back flip landing a nice solid kick to his chest.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:15 pm

I tried to doge it but I didn't move fast enough. One of my blades jabbed into my thighs. I let out a groan of pain.

I tried to clear my mind but the images just wouldn't go away.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 pm

I moved away thinking I was the reason he was hurt. That maybe I had cracked a rib or something until I seen he had one of his blades had struck him in the thigh. I just shook my Jean and chuckled to myself. I walked back to him and kneeled down near his leg. I took a firm grip on the hilt of the blade before bracing myself against his leg. Without warning I quickly snatched the bade out and tore a piece of my shirt from the bottom and tied it around his leg. "always keep her weapons in a secured place so they won't back fire against you." I told him as I held my hand out to help him up.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 pm

I groaned again after she had pulled it out. "Well..What can I say...I'm rusty. I haven't sparred in a year. Nor was I expecting you to pull that move one me so fast."

My hands started shaking. I curled up on the ground. Trying to calm myself. Her name repeatedly flowing out of my mouth.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 pm

when he was up I helped him to get back to camp. "yeah well I was trained by the best. Besides ever since my town was destroyed training was all I had. When I feel restless I find a quiet and open place and just work till my body can't take anymore." I told him.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 am

(Good afternoon Smile )

I turned hearing Adam climb down from the tree. I let him alone for a couple of seconds until I saw that he had curled up on the floor. I walked to him and got on my knees "Are you alright?" I asked
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next