Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

boyfriend or best friends dad?

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 Empty boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

First topic message reminder :

ever since she was little her best friends dad was a bit to close to her she would always stay with him and he would take care of her before his own doughier. once she was the age of 19 he started to hit on her and buy her sexy little clothes. when he divorced his wife and moved he followed her to collage and "accidentally" met up with her. his obsession got worse and worse and all he wanted was her . he found her in trouble and took her in and ever since then things start to get really heated and kinky ? how far is to far for them ? what will her best friend do if she finds out about all this ?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 8:51 am

I smiled and nodded,as we sat down to watch movies by our 6th one i get a phone call. Standing up i answer it in the hall way hearing slurred words from my ex boyfriend,Tyler and loud music i frowned,"Ty are you okay?"
"N-no... I neeedd... youuu Emmaaaa..."he said through the phone.
"Where are you?"I asked as I walk down the stairs.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 4 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 am

everything was a blur. No one wanted to help he I was past drunk and I needed my baby " baby.. I need you .. I need... " I trail off as some girl stairs to grind against me I groan god no one was as good as my Emma she's not going to leave me I don't care what she thinks "come to kellens "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 1:21 pm

I nodded,"I'm on my Tyler stay put,"I said as i rushed down the stairs and out the door,getting in Amy's car I drove to Kellen's place.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 10:08 pm

" oh .. There my girl. Girlfriend come here " I say stabling over a chair and falling onto my ass "you wook sexy Em" I slur and grab my hard on from all these chick
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 10:10 pm

I rolled my eyes,looking around I spotted Matt walking towards us,"Thank god help me get him to my truck please?"I asked him,Matt nodded and helped me,"Thanks Matt.."I said softly as I closed the door.
Matt looked at me,"Em... why do you always come and get him...?"he asked,I looked down and sighed shrugging I whispered,"won't be happening much longer... thanks again."He kissed my cheek,"anything for little Emma,"he smiled. I got in my truck and drove back to Amy's place.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

" I love you my Em .. I think we should have sex I miss that tight ass " I say winking and letting my hands trail up your long lean legs leanin over I tease your core and lid up your short so I can see it " that bra .. Is .. Boring " I groan
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 11:21 pm

I rolled my eyes and swat his hands away,"Tyler your drunk stop it,"I said as i get out and help him inside into the guest bedroom,ignoring Jimmy and Amy as they come and ask question I start to undress him.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:25 pm

" dam I didn't know you liked sex wih a audience or I would have done it sooner " I say flopping on top of you and trying to pull off your top " don't denigh that you want that's big cock back into that hole baby "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm

I wiggled under him,"Tyler get off me!"I said and pushed him away,crawling off the bed I threw the blankets over him before storming out,"this is the reason we're over!"i snapped over my shoulder before going downstairs,not paying attention I run into Jason.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:39 pm

I wrap a arm around her waist as I balance us " hey you watch where your going kiddo" I say jokingly sill I notice she was about to cry " hey your okay what's wrong ?" I asked hugging her tight to me. God I hate seeing her cry like think I wish I could make everything better. "Do you want to talk about it I seen you come in with a boy did he do something to you ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 11:41 pm

"What hasn't that boy done to me?"I whispered and wrapped my arms tightly around him,"all i ever did was love him.. I got up at 3 am every day to drag his ass back to a safe place when he was drunk... I gave him anything he wanted and still it was never enough."I pressed my body tighter to his,looking up at him I whispered,"will I ever be enough to someone?"
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"Sweety trust me your more then any guy can ask for. If I was younger I wouldn't be like these guys I would be right by your side every step of the way I would hunt anyone down who hurts you and I would love you for ever .." I say knowing how bad it sounds but glad my girl ain't around to hear me say it. "Just think you are moving soon new guys new place new start right " I say sadly not wanting to leave this position it felt so right haveing her press against me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 11:48 pm

I sighed and dropped my arms,"yeah i guess,"I whispered before pulling away ,"I'm just going to get a glass of water for him,"I said before moving away,getting a glass of water I slowly walked upstairs again.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:50 pm

" wait Em come here for a second please .." Shit am I really going to do this ? I need to it the best time for it I know it's bad but maybe she knows how I already feel about her right now
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 11:52 pm

I slowly back to him,"yeah?"I asked softly looking up at him.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:55 pm

I cup your face lightly and lower my lips to yours. " out not alone okay ...I'm here for you " I trail off and start to walk away back to the kitchen leaving her standing there to process everything
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 11:57 pm

I stood there for a good five minutes before slowly turning and walking upstairs,I dealt with Tyler until he feel asleep before going to bed. I layed there till the house was quite before slipping out of bed and towards Jason's room,opening the door I slid in and walked over to his bed,"Jason?"I whispered.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon May 27, 2013 12:03 am

" hmm ?" I asked stretching and turnin on a light I notice it was Em and sat up " come in shut the door are you okay ? Do you need to talk ?" I whisper
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 am

I shut the door silently before walking over,"Can i sleep in here tonight?"I asked,"the heater in the guest room is broken,"I lied as i made my way towards the bed,my eyes trailing down his bare chest.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

" oh shit really I'm sorry no one told me of course you can stay in here .. Even if it wasn't and you had a bad dream or just needed someone to protect you in your sleep .." I say trailing off again dam I talk to much
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 am

I giggled and crawled into the bed under the blankets,"Thank you,"i said as i layed down beside him.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon May 27, 2013 12:18 am

I pull her tight to me forgetting I'm only in boxers. "You okay now sweety ?" I ask as I brush your hair away from your face with my fingers lightly. "Or do you want me to stop asking. And I'm sorry if I was out of line earlier .."
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Mon May 27, 2013 12:19 am

"No you can ask,"I whispered as I slowly trailed my fingers around his waist band,"and you weren't out of line earlier... "I smirked slightly,"I liked it... a lot.."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am

" oh did you now .. Hmm that heater wasn't actually broken now was it ?" I smirk winking at your small body leaning closer to me " you know you should wear more close to bed your going to get into trouble one day " I laugh noticing her little outfit that looked sexy as fuck on her but it was makin me more awake then I have been in a while
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Mon May 27, 2013 12:31 am

I laughed,"Very smart,"i whispered moving close I settle your hand on my hip,"and I think you enjoy my outfit,"I said softly before kissing him deeply while pressing our lower halves together.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next