Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

boyfriend or best friends dad?

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 Empty boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Wed 22 May 2013 - 1:01

First topic message reminder :

ever since she was little her best friends dad was a bit to close to her she would always stay with him and he would take care of her before his own doughier. once she was the age of 19 he started to hit on her and buy her sexy little clothes. when he divorced his wife and moved he followed her to collage and "accidentally" met up with her. his obsession got worse and worse and all he wanted was her . he found her in trouble and took her in and ever since then things start to get really heated and kinky ? how far is to far for them ? what will her best friend do if she finds out about all this ?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by CoolStoryBabes Thu 23 May 2013 - 7:33

"With a brownie,"I said softly still facing away from him as i pull myself together again.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 2 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Thu 23 May 2013 - 7:43

I smile and walk into the house I start to make my famous brownies still just in my shorts. I put the raw dough into the oven then lean against the counters arching my back a bit so I can stretch
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Thu 23 May 2013 - 7:46

I slid on my shorts before walking in,sitting on the counter after grabbing a water bottle I smiled,"Smells good."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu 23 May 2013 - 7:54

I smile and look at where she is sitting " really. Your ass is on my counter .." I laugh hitting it as I walk by to go grab a beer I open it in the garage and start to drink it on the way back I do hope I can stay out of trouble
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Thu 23 May 2013 - 8:29

I giggled and scotched over before I drank some water,watching him as I did I smirked slightly.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu 23 May 2013 - 8:42

I bend down to go grab us the ice cream I put it in your lap and smirked when you jump. I walk over the oven and open it pulling out the amazing smelling I take a fork and take a small bite
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Thu 23 May 2013 - 8:44

I set the tub on the counter,"Oh that smells really good can I have a bite?"I asked as I walked over to you.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu 23 May 2013 - 9:10

I take another little price and go to feed it to you then divert it into my mouth " mmm that was amazing. You know you should try some " I say smirking I pull out two Bowles and fill them to the top with ice cream. I crumble to browny over it then put a chocolate covered strawberry on top of yours
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Thu 23 May 2013 - 9:57

I smiled and took the bowl,digging into it i enjoyed the taste of ice cream and brownies in my mouth,"This is really good."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu 23 May 2013 - 10:09

" i know you like it like that " i say smiling and taking a bite of my brownies and letting out a throaty moan "your right it is good like this " i laugh i put my finger in it then making a mark on your face "that looks good on you "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 4:54

I giggled lightly before biting my lower lip,"Wonder if it tastes good on me too,"I said softly.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 5:23

I grip your face with my large have and slowly start to lick it off sucking the line where it ended " I think I like it better like that but I wouldn't want to reck my dinner " I say in a parenting tone I adjust my pants that are now uncomfortable tight. God dam all I want to do is kiss her I want to play with her and see how good she is at shit. "So are you still mommys good girl ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 5:25

I laughed,"Mommy's good girl?"I asked,"what is that suppose to mean?"I moved away from him as i ask the question looking for something to do finding the mess he made I started to clean that up.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 6:08

As she bends over I rub my cock. "You know exactly what it means has any guy put his hands on you ya know sexualy or are you all up tight and won't give that up just yet wouldn't want to disappoint your mom " I say smiling
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 6:21

I laughed,"I gave it up.."I said softly and looked at him when I was done cleaning up,"long time ago."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 6:55

I look at her shocked " wait what to who did he treat you good? Was it protected ? Did you catch anything ? " I asked as Millions of questions flooded my brain " was he good? Come sit let's talk I won't tell anyone " I say siting on the couch then patting a small spot beside me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 7:32

I sat beside him,"Calm down will you?"I asked and leaned back against the couch,"to an ex boyfriend in grade 10,he treated me fine and he wasn't that good. No i didn't catch anything and yes it was protected."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 7:56

" good good. To bad it wasn't that good .. If I was someone else maybe it would be better " I say the end part silently making it hard to hear. "Have you hand it since ?" I asked puting my hand on your thigh
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 8:03

I looked at his hand then up at him,"One in awhile... it's been a few months now,"I said softly.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 8:10

" oh okay just be careful wouldn't want you to have to many partners no would we ?" I say pulling you into my side and rubbing your arm "I also want .. You to be carefull " I say looking away glad I didn't just blow that for me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 8:35

"Yeah anyways,"I stand up,looking around,"is Amy coming back at all?"I asked.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 9:26

" I can call her if you want is there something I can help you with ?" I ask smiling. God all I wanted was to feel her skin against mine I could stair in thoughs eyes they are so sexy
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:07

"No no I was just wondering that's all,"I said softly before looking around,"she was suppose to help me with my graduation dress."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:21

" oh really. What about it ?" I ask stretching out and flexing all my muscles in my torso I watch as your eyes trail down my down and back up my body. " like what you se ?" I ask teasingly not knowing how she would react to that
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sat 25 May 2013 - 23:26

I blushed and looked away not answering his question,"We were suppose to go for a fitting then bring it back here... I'm also suppose to sleep over then early tomorrow we go to get my hair and nails done before picking up my dress."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next