Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

boyfriend or best friends dad?

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 Empty boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

First topic message reminder :

ever since she was little her best friends dad was a bit to close to her she would always stay with him and he would take care of her before his own doughier. once she was the age of 19 he started to hit on her and buy her sexy little clothes. when he divorced his wife and moved he followed her to collage and "accidentally" met up with her. his obsession got worse and worse and all he wanted was her . he found her in trouble and took her in and ever since then things start to get really heated and kinky ? how far is to far for them ? what will her best friend do if she finds out about all this ?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 pm

" oh well if you want I can bring you ther and back and you can still sleep over I don't mind. I don't know when any is comeing home but I will call her to tell her she's only got a few hours then she has to come home. " I say shaking my head how can she forget her best fiends not only that her hot best friend " hi Amy it's dad just checking in you got a hour then I expect you to be home or I'm taking your keys away bye love you "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 3 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 12:04 am

I nodded,"Thanks but I'll just wait for Amy to come home,"I said sitting back down I turned the TV on,sighing softly.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 12:11 am

i sigh an get off the couch I look back to see her watching tv god she was beautiful I wish I was lucky enough
To have her in my arms
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 12:12 am

I watched TV for an hour before hearing Amy pull in,getting off the couch i crossed my arms as she walked into the house with Jimmy,"Where the heck have you been?!"I asked her,"we're suppose to go get my dress fitted!"
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 12:24 am

"oh my god ! I'm soo sorry. Jimmy invited me over and I said yes with out thinking I didn't even remember why didn't you remind me ?" I ask kinda nervously. I'm never going to hear the end of this am I ?

" Amy ! Who the hell is this and why did you just dictch your friend for a retarded guy !?! You know guys come and go but it gotta try to keep friends !" I say sternly glaring at this jimmy guy who more then likely touched my doughter in many ways
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 12:29 am

"Of course,"I muttered and looked at Jimmy,"you are unbelievable you know we had plans!"I said before giving his arm a light punch,hearing him whisper a sorry I looked back at Amy,"let's just go."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 12:46 am

"okay let's go jimmy jump in shot gun and we will take off. " I smile and watch my best friend look at me pissed she had to understand we just started to date I want to spend as much time as possable with him okay like is that a crime ?

" no Amy jimmy stays here I need to talk to him then he will be on his way home and no he is not going to stay the nigh you have Emma over so no go with Em get her dress and stop being a priss !" I say in one breath. God I hated it when she acted better then everyone !
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

"Jimmy can come,"I said crossing my arms,"I get it you two are still into the whole, I wanna be with him/her thing because it's be what? Three weeks since you two started to date but blowing me off... especially before Graduation is not cool Amy... you know my mom won't help me with any of these things... "I trailed off and sighed,"can we all just go please ?"
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

I look at her said I know I let her down but it's a bigger deal then I thought it would be to her " I'm sorry Jim get I'm the back I need my sister with me in the front an prepare for girl talk " I laugh k owing that me and Emma where gunna talk boys ! "Any one my baby sister likes ?" I ask looking over at her as I pull out of the drive
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 12:59 am

I shook my head as I looked back at her,"Not at the moment no,"I said softly and bit my lip softly.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 1:19 am

" lies who is it " I laugh winking at her " are you bangin him !? " I aske kinda happily. She need to get out there more have fun and just relax " if you don't then well your missing out on a lot sweety take big boy back there hers amazing and he would make you ne'er forget it !" I laugh offering her my boy toy to play with
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 1:20 am

I laughed and shook my head,"I'm not going to bang Jimmy!"I said and looked out the window,the next couple hours flew by I got my dress fitted,we had ice cream then went back to her place.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 am

" hi kids did you have a good time ?" I asked as I enter the dinning room with a home made pizza. I put it down and start to cut it into slices when you guys filed in. " well at least SMS happy now what did you do Amy buy her lip shit ?" I laughed
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 3:12 am

I rolled my eyes and sat down,"Smells good."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 3:22 am

" no need to admit I smell god Em I know it's this new collown " I laugh knowing she wasn't talking about me but the food Amy looks with a grossed out embarrassed look on her face " what wrong cocky poo"

LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 3:33 am

I laughed then nodded towards the pizza,"come on babe eat up then we can go watch a movie,"I said to Amy.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 6:04 am

" babe ? Did I miss something there ? " I asked cocking a brow at her " Amy are you and Em ... Dateing ? It's fine if ou are just tell me the honest truth an I will be here for you " I say looking at her shocked
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 6:12 am

I burst out laughing,"What me and Amy?!"I asked between fits of laughter,"no..no.. i always call Amy babe."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 am

" oh well lets get eating girls don't want the pizza to get cold now do we ?" I laugh I wonder if she would ever do anything with a girl though ? That would be so sexy not going to lie "is monkey ass going to have dinner with us ?" I ask Amy looking over at the boy holding my doughters hips and pressing himself to her " hey hey hey nun of that in front of me or in y house for gods sake !"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 am

I smiled and passed them both a piece,"Sure he is right Jim?"I asked and he nodded,I started to eat. Eating only two pieces I got up afterwards and went to the kitchen,sighing softly I washed my plate before calling my parents to say good night.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

I get up after Em and hug her from behind after I hear her say goodnight I take the plate from her and put it up in the cupboard shaking my head at her in disappointment " bad dont do the dishes when they arnt yours to do " I whisper
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 7:01 am

I gave him a small smile,"Love you too Mom goodnight,"I hang up then said to him,"but they are mine to do I used it."
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 7:57 am

"But this is my house so you have to obay me child. " I say winking chuckling when the redness of your cheeks Get briter "go relax and have some fun but not to much fun be carful of the guy he was eyeing you
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 am

I smiled,"Jimmy means no harm,"I said and walked out,"you two up for a movie?"I asked Amy and jimmy.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 8:44 am

i smile and nod " why is my dad being such a prick today he's never like this." I groan as you come back " ya lets go to my room and watch some movies " I wink and rub against jimmy a but waking him up and laughing. " glad to know that got his attention " I say shaking my head to his actions
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next