Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friends No Longer EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friends No Longer EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friends No Longer EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friends No Longer EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friends No Longer EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friends No Longer EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friends No Longer EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friends No Longer EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friends No Longer EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends No Longer

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Friends No Longer Empty Friends No Longer

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:40 am

we all have been friends for a while now, I was my best friends maid of honor and she was mine. Same goes for my husband and his best friend. I thought it was so awesome my best friend married my husbands best friend. We were so close and things couldn't be better. Well that was till the day I was out one day and came home to find my husbands best friend knocking on our door. We laughed and walked in to find my husband and his wife naked and tangled together. What happens two years later?

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Friends No Longer Empty Re: Friends No Longer

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:05 am

Name: Ashlyn canovo
Bio: sweet innocent fun loving gal.
Looks: short, curvaceous, strawberry blonde with green eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:58 am

Name: Brock Jacobs
Bio: athletic, caring, independent, no longer trusts easily thanks to his ex wife.
Looks: 6ft3, strong, tanned, black hair, blue eyes, big thick cock
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:24 pm

((Starting when they are all friends!))

I've been working all day thanks to the. It's who called off. Working as a ER nurse is hard work and lately it's been harder. I miss Tony and our bed. I couldn't wait to get home. As I pulled up I saw Brock standing at our door and smiled only to be disappointed normally Brock just walks in unless tony and I aren't home. I didn't see Tony's car so it must be in the garage. I got out and said "hey stranger! Tony and you have plans?" I placed the key into the door and turned. I know I looked terrible, I always envied my best friend and Brock's wife she was tall and skinny you know that perfect woman so beautiful where I am short with curves, and I mean curves specially my ass.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:58 pm

I shoved my hands into my pockets, shrugging "nah thought I'd come and hang for the arvo since Emma is working and he's been busy too. Called into work but they said he's taken a sick day," I grinned "bet he's watching the soccer and drinking beer." I had to laugh coz that's something I'd do. "You're home early. Finished for the night?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:57 pm

I laughed. "Home early, ha I was suppose to be home last night had to pull a double haven't been home for over 24 hours. It's been like this for a two months now I'm surprised Emma didn't say anything, as she normally shouts out everyone's business." Laughing I pushed the door open. "He might have went on a beer run." Walking in and placing my stuff where it goes. I looked around and saw a red bra and my face flushed. Till I walked closer and lifted it with my pinky. "Ummm this isn't mine?" I looked at Brock his face as red as mine. That's when I heard the grunts and the moaning. Walking with me I went and pushed our bedroom open and was in complete shock seeing my husband and best friend tangle together. Hurt anger and so many more emotions ran threw me, I didn't know what to do or say. I just looked at them, they didn't even know we were there. Then without thinking I took my phone out and snapped a photo then hitnrecord. I was using this shit in court because I sure as hell wasnt staying with him or here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:03 pm

I was frozen, unmoving as I watched my wife ride my best friend with more enthusam than she's ever had with me. I was glad she was recording because I'd be using a copy of this too. Then I seen anger, and pushed the door open, banging it against the wall which startled them both. I had him up against the wall as I pushed Emma away when she came near me and clocked my best mate so hard his nose sprayed with blood. I looked at Emma and glared "pack your shit and get out of my ducking house".
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:10 pm

I was so tired and then this shit. I looked at Tony. I went to my closet of autopilot and started to gather my shit. All I needed whs my clothes. Nothing more. As I got what little I had I looked at him and then her. Lastly looking at Brock then back to tony. "My lawyer will be in contact, as for you don't ever call me again Emma." I turned with my clothes in had and left. I sat in my car for a while before heading to a hotel for the night. As I got into my room I showered and changed then went to a bar to watch the game. I was on my fourth shot when I smelled a familiar smell, it was Brock. I looked over at the door and nodded to him. As he sat down the first thing I said was. "Does every fucking guy want the perfect stick figure beautiful girl?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:14 pm

"Not every guy likes a skinny girl." I pointed out. "Most like a set of hips and arse to grab hold of." I sighed ordering a double scotch to down. "How are you doing? Stupid question I know, but figured I'd ask." I smiled a little sliding her a drink off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:21 pm

I laughed. "Well I'm four now five shots in ask me in about 5 more I'm sure I'll be well and on a high then." I looked over. "Thanks for saying that about a guy wanted what you pretty much described as me, I know your just trying to cheer me up." He shook his head. "Please leave it at that." I bumped his shoulder with mine. After a few more shots I'd forgotten why I was here and why i was with Brock. We were laughing and talking about the game on. Taking shots with every goal now. "God I'm so glad I don't need to drive anywhere and I can just walk back to my room." Then it hit me my hotel room not home. I looked at Brock his handsome face. "You know maybe we should just fuck as payback to them. Those stupid ignorant nasty people I will not name." I meant it as a joke o mean we've been drinking so it wouldn't be good and he is much taller than tony so we probabslynwpuldnt fit I laughed at that as well.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 pm

"Yeah we should." I grinned, swaying a little on my seat. "When did you last fuck? Coz it's been a while for me and I ducking know why I wasn't getting laid." I shook my head scoffing. I leant in, steadying myself as I placed a hand around her and pulled her close "another round for the pretty lady!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:37 pm

I smiled leaning in and saying. "Yes please." Then leaning further, "it's been way to long Brock, I can't even remember the way a cock feels inside me, sliding in and out making me wither from pleasure." I couldn't help it just the thought had me moaning, or maybe it was being this close to Brock and the alcohol combined.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 pm

I raised a brow "where's your hotel?" I stood up, paying the tab without checking the price and helping her on her feel. We were so going to regret this in the morning.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:46 pm

I pulled his hand towards the way to the hotel. As we walked inside I didn't think I couldn't I just needed to feel. Once I front of my room I turned and looked up at him. "Are we sure about this?" I swayed a little and slurred my words making it sound more like 'arrrress weeeesss surrrrres aboutsss thisss?' He stepped closer and answered with kissing me. I was trying to insert my keycard and failing miserably. Finally getting it we walked in tearing each other clothes off. Once we both stood naked I looked down a ns damn he was big and thick, he grabbed me and lifted me up turned so I was between him and the door as he entered me and I moaned loudly Duffy my nails into his shoulders and back.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:57 pm

I groaned loudly, unable to think about anything except how good she felt inside and wrapped around my cock. "Fuck baby." I gripped her ass, walking us to the bed and throwing her down as I pulled her legs back, and drove in deeper. Kissing down her neck, groping a breast and licking and sucking her nipple as I had my other hand through her hair. I soon flipped her so she was on all fours and gripped her hips, leaning back as I watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:07 pm

I threw my head back. "Oh god Brock yes! Deeper! Hard-harder! Fuck yes!" I've never been one to be so vocal but damn he felt so good. I soon pulled away hating that I did. "I wanna ride you Brock!" I was so close to coming that I knew once I slid down on him I would cum hard. As he laid down and. I crawled on top of him stopping to like and suck his long thick hardness into my mouth. Tasting myself on him was heaven. When I felt his balls pull up I stopped and kissed my way up his abs moaning he was so fit. As I got to his mouth I slid down his length and sitting up and starting to move within seconds I was coming hard around him. But I never stopped I kept going till I felt something I never have before, I felt him coming inside me which caused me to cum again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:12 pm

I couldn't stop the orgasm from building as I blew deep and hard inside her. I held her on top of me as she came again, and I gripped her fucking from beneath as I stayed hard and flipped us, kissing down her body to her parted thighs and began to eat her sweet cunt out. I kissed her inner thigh, sliding my tongue from her oussy to her ass, and cirling against her tight hole before I licked back to her clit and sucked. Slipping a finger in her ass. She tasted incredible.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:19 pm

I didn't care that he had his finger inside my ass, it felt good never in my life had I let tony do this although he asked all the time. I sure let Brock, and I sure as hell would let him. "Back fuck me in the ass!" It came out before stopping it. He was amazing at sex. He surely knew how to satisfy my needs. He flipped me and then slid off the bed pulling me to the edge. I should be scared he was big and I've never done this before. Just be gentle it's my first time." I moaned feeling him enter another finger and using a scissors motion to stretch me. Oh god I'm really doing this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:23 pm

I'd never done this in my life before and holy fuck I was about to blow. "Jesus Christ. I'll blow before we both can enjoy itZ where do you want it?" I asked through gritted teeth as I slowly started moving "oh my fucking god."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 pm

I moaned pushing back into him. My hand on it's on accord went to my pussy rubbing before sliding inside me . "God I can feel you with my finger!" I didn't care what happened I would never forget this. "I don't care where you cum Brock just fuck me!" I moaned. "Oh god I'm - oh!" I came harder than I ever have my muscles squeezing him. "Cum on my ass!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:31 pm

I pulled out, sliding my cock between her ass cheeks and cumming so hard that I dug my fingers in, surely leaving marks. "Yes!!" I hissed. "So fucking good!" I fell to my back, pulling her down against my chest.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:45 pm

I laid there holding him needing a shower. It not wanting to move. "Oh my god Brock!" I said through breaths. "That was so fucking amazing." I kissed his chest. Not thinking of anything but how amazing Brock is I fell into a deep sleep. Waking in the middle of the night for another round of amazing sex. As I woke in the morning I freaked out what the hell did I do last night. I looked over and saw Brock oh shit. I didn't regret it but I sure as hell couldnt stay and see that he did. My clothes and shit was in my car so I quickly got dressed and left a note.

Hey,
sorry I had to go meet with my lawyer. I'll send you the video and photo so you can use them as well. I hope things are okay with us, I hope you get to be happy.

Always your friend Ashlyn
Ps best sex ever!

I reread the note and thought I shouldn't but I left it on the pillow next to him kissed his cheek and left. Went straight to the lawyers then went to work and said I wouldn't be back. I left town and never looked back. Now as I sit here at my new job 6 months later rubbing my belly and thinking back to the night Brock was inside me. I hadn't called him to tell or to give my new number. I couldn't I was a little embarrassed I forgot that I wasn't on anything. He has probably moved on and has a girlfriend I don't want to ruin his life.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:05 pm

I threw myself into work after the divorce and business was great. I was able to take some much needed time off to get away. I'd packed the car up, Jack my dog was in the backseat ready for our road trip. I had wondered what happened to Ashlyn after we'd fucked hard and good, and I'd jerked off plenty to the image of my cock inside her ass. Wherever she is, I just hoped she was ok. If only I had her number.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 pm

A long two years is what it had been now and my little Austin was now a year and I was excited to go to the beach with him. It's been just me and him now for the last two years. I haven't talked to anyone from my old town I didn't want to, well that was a lie I wanted to talk to austins dad Brock. I sighed thinking about him. Once at the beach I laid out our beach blanket and put the umbrella up to protect my baby. I laid on my belly just watching him play with his toys loving it, when something started to tickle my foot. I jumped when I felt a tongue . "What the-" I said turning to see a beautiful dog.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:21 pm

I ran after Jack, god the last time I'll ever let him off the darn leash again. "I'm so sorry, he's-" I stopped in my tracks as i laid eyes on her. No it couldn't be. "Ashlyn?" i barely spoke, then looked at the little boy playing beside her and my heart began to race. I'd seen him before, in my baby photos that my mother loved to bring out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next