Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friends No Longer - Page 7 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends No Longer

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Friends No Longer - Page 7 Empty Friends No Longer

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 12 Apr 2017 - 7:40

First topic message reminder :

we all have been friends for a while now, I was my best friends maid of honor and she was mine. Same goes for my husband and his best friend. I thought it was so awesome my best friend married my husbands best friend. We were so close and things couldn't be better. Well that was till the day I was out one day and came home to find my husbands best friend knocking on our door. We laughed and walked in to find my husband and his wife naked and tangled together. What happens two years later?

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Friends No Longer - Page 7 Empty Re: Friends No Longer

Post by Ashwag24 Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:20

"Yeah and you will be taking him on all those roller coasters cause this mama isn't." I laid back down on him. "I like this." I said quietly. It was so comfortable and I wasn't worried for once I wasn't. That was till my phone dinged.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:23

"Is that him again?" I asked sighing. Way to kill the mood. Instead I reached over and turned it off "ignore it. There's a storm and we're hiding from it while the kid sleeps." I slid my hand over her waist and up towards her breast "and I would rather be doing something else right now anyway.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 22:59

Smiling. "Mmmm yes I could think of much rather pleasing things to do." I moaned as his fingers tweaked my nipple making me arch up to him. "Mmmm I want you in my mouth Brock!" I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw the lust in his eyes. "Please Brock put your cock in my mouth."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 0:52

I pushed her head down, guiding her lips to my cock and pushing up with a moan. "God yes." I hissed growing even stiffer as I grabbed of hair and fisted as I bucked up and down.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 1:20

I moaned and took my hand up his thigh and cupped his balls playing with them as his cock slid in and out of my throat. Moaning more and more wanting him to shot inside my mouth and down my throat.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 1:23

I groaned as I flexed one last time, shooting my seed down her throat and cumming hard "fuck yes baby.." I moved faster until it was all gone. I had her flipped tonherbback as I kissed down her body "my turn!" And I licked her sweetnpussy till she was cumming then slammed into her hard, fucking hardnuntil we both came. As I was tying off the Condom i heard a cry from the other room "perfect timing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 2:01

Moaning I smiled. "Thats was so good." I got up and fixed my clothes. "I'll get him and then we should do something to pass the time till the electric comes back on."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 6:26

"Play a board game?" I called out quickly pulling my boxers and jeans back on to dress. I got up and disposed of the condoms.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:22

I picked Austin up and he was warm. I instantly worried because I'm a mum and that's what we do then my nurse in me kicks in as well. I grabbed the thermometer and waited . Seeing he had a high fever my mum mode took over and I panicked. Walking out and looking at Brock he looked from me to Austin. "We need to go! How bad is the storm can you dri-" as I say this a strong gust of wind rushes and a tree branch knocked into the window breaking it. I started silently crying pulling Austin to me more "it's going to be okay baby," I rocked him in my arms as he cried. "Brock we need to get him to a hospital he has a really high fever."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 5:46

I knew driving in this weather was dangerous but I didn't say no. I nodded "sit in the back with him." I took him from her arms and carried him outside, the weather was wild and the lights were all out. "I'll try get there as soon as I can." I didn't know what was wrong this was all new to me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 5:56

I looked at him from the back seat where I held out crying son. "Just hurry Brock I don't know what is going on but with this high of fever it's notngood". I cried looking down at Austin. Brock drove us as fast as hencoido as soon as we pulled up the toner Austin started to seize . "No no no! Austin baby hold on a little longer." Brock and I ran into the he ER and I saw my friend becca and a doctor she was seeing . "Help! Austins seizing he has. A high fever!" They took us to a room where drake automatically started to check him overs. Becca worked and I jumped in helping getting things for him as well.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 6:02

I stood out side. There was every emotion possible running through me. I had no idea what I was meant to do or say. I'd just found out I had a son yesterday and now I could be losing him. It brought back memories of my brother and I just stood there like a fucking idiot unable to help.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 6:13

As soon as I did what all I could becca pulled me outside the room and hugged me. "Hey sunshine he will be okay drake is the best and I'm not just saying that cause I'm fucking him. You know how good he is." She looked over at Brock. "Um sunshine who is this hunk you brought?" She asked as I just realized Brock was here with em. I wasn't alone. Oh my god I wasn't alone I ran to him and held him tight . "He is going to be okay he has to be. Our son has to be Brock." I get him tighten his hold as I cried.

About two hours later drake came out with a smile. "Ashlyn, Austin is stable and seems to be rearing to the antibiotics, I sent in some lab work that I should be getting back soon. I put a rush on it but I'm almost positive it's meningitis, that was caught really early so he will make a full recovery. You may go in and sit with him and I'll come let you know if I'm correct."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 6:15

"Jesus." I blew out a low breath "thank fuck for that." I pulled her close and kissed the top of her head "can I go in and see my son also?" I needed to see him and be there
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 6:26

I smiled and drake looked at me then at Brock. "Drake this is Brock austins father Brock this is drake a fellow coworker and friend." I blushed as drake raised his brows. "Oh becca is going to love this! Yea you mah see your son, if fact he has been calling for you nonstop." He smiled at me. "Once this storm is down maybe you three can come over for dinner, I've been meaning to ask becca a important question and I'm sure she will want to celebrate with her bestie!" He winked at me and I smiled . I whispered to Brock. "I helped him pick out her ring!" I nodded. "Can't wait just le time know when and we'll be there."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 6:43

"Sounds good and Thankyou." I smiled passing by them to go straight to my sons room. I held back the tears as I looked at him in bed and laid by his side "hey buddy, how are you?" I kissed his head.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 7:17

I smiled watching how worried Brock was. "So austins daddy is back?" I laughed. "Yeah and I don't think he is going anywhere. You know how tony my ex keeps calling and texting, well Brock got upset and sent him a message to leave me alone. And we'll we are working things out he is good with Austin."
I smiled. "He seems worried and he seems to be what you said. So I'll support you. Now get in there with him and your son." I watched drake walk away and smiled walking in and hearing Austin.

"Dadada! I wuve yous!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 9:28

"I love you too." I smiled back as his words melted my heart "you get better alright, we've got a tent to sleep in still." I looked up as she walked in "see mama, he's doing ok."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 18:52

I wiped the tears away and went over to the other side and kissed his head. "Hey my beautiful baby boy, you need to rest so we can camp in our house!" I smiled and he did too. Looking over at Brock laying there with him melted my heart. "Mummy boob!" Brock chuckled and I laughed "okay tell daddy to move over a little so my big butt can get up there with you two!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 19:07

I just grinned and stood up so she was able to feed him. "How long does he stay in here for?" I asked "also how long do you feed him for too?" I sat watching the two of them intently.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 19:12

I smiled. "We are still waiting for the labs to come back and that will determine when we go home but with the storm I'm hoping we ride it out here because it's safer. And I feed till he stops, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up he is so heavy and I'm trying to wing him off the boob." I say this as becca and drake walk in I noticed Brock glare at drake when drake looked directly at our son feeding.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 19:20

Did he have to stare? Couldn't she cover up? I gritted my teeth and cleared my throat standing "how is he?" I asked blocking his view from my son and girls breast.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 19:28

Drake smirked. "He will be fine it is what I suspected. A early case of meningitis. He will be here till the levels in his blood go back down probably tonight and tomorrow night." He walked closer to Brock as becca and I were talking. "Hey man don't worry, ash is like a sister to me, I just find breastfeeding beautiful on any woman and child, I don't find it sexy just a beautiful thing, the only time it will be sexy to me is when my girl becca is feeding our child, I know what you and ash went through so I'm letting you know now I'm no threat."

"Oh my god ash my sunshine you never told me just how sexy Brock is! I mean when you talked about him and told me who he was and all I didn't expect some sexy male model to walk in here!" Becca said loudly cause that's her. I laughed and looked at the guys.

"I may need to be worried about you though." Drake laughed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 19:37

"Sexy?" I raised a brow. "Try handsome." I corrected walking over to my girl and son, sitting beside them. "So you talk about me huh, that's interesting to know."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 19:43

Blushing I silently said I was going to kill becca. "Well you may have came up in conversations here and there." Becca laughed and so did Drake.

"Put it this way handsome!" Becca winked. "We know how dumb and stupid tony and Emma are and how you and my sunshine here totally got it on and made Austin. But I also know that someone had crushes on you when she first met you before her and tony got serious." She leaned in whispering but not really. I have lots of juicy things I can tell you!"

I shook my head. "Don't listen to her Brock she is delusional." I kissed Austin and he finished and covered up quickly. Brock took Austin from me and held him and I loved seeing it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next