Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friends No Longer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends No Longer

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Friends No Longer - Page 2 Empty Friends No Longer

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:40 am

First topic message reminder :

we all have been friends for a while now, I was my best friends maid of honor and she was mine. Same goes for my husband and his best friend. I thought it was so awesome my best friend married my husbands best friend. We were so close and things couldn't be better. Well that was till the day I was out one day and came home to find my husbands best friend knocking on our door. We laughed and walked in to find my husband and his wife naked and tangled together. What happens two years later?

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Friends No Longer - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends No Longer

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:35 pm

I got chills and instantly felt bad. "Brock! Um what are yo-". Looking at Austin stare up at his father then looking at Brock staring right back down at him. "Shit!" I said sitting up and picking Austin up. I didn't know what to say or do but I didn't want him to take him from me. "Sorry um I ugh we got to go." I started to pack everything up trying not to cry while doing it. I was so ashamed. Not of Austin but if my actions. I felt a hand on my elbow and I knew what was coming.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:37 pm

"The only place you're going is to talk because i think you have a lot of explaining to do? correct?" i asked, keeping my voice calm. I was hurt beyond words if this boy was infact mine.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 pm

I turned and nodded tears filling my eyes. "Follow me." I said heading back to my little rental home. As I stepped inside I tried to figure out how I needed to say this. "I need to feed him." I said sitting on the couch and pulling my breast free and letting Austin latch on. "I'm sorry Brock." I cried. "I didn't know I was pregnant. Not till I was already here and working I was already 4 months pregnant. I wanted to call you I did. But I started to think what if he moved on and he was with someone I didn't want to take your happiness away from my stupidity. I was thinking that night, I knew I wasn't on anything and I didn't stop you to tell you to put a damn condom on. I thought he'll he probably only wanted to sue me anyways to get back at them. I still couldn't say theirs names. "I'm surprised he didn't tell you, I mean I ran into them when I was pregnant. I went back to find you and tell you but I couldn't not after seeing them I ran back here." I cried harder. "I'm so sorry, I know you hate me for this. Austin is my life. Please don't take him from me because I was stupid and scared to tell you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:22 pm

I nodded, sitting down opposite her and trying my best not to lose my shit in front of the kid. "you may have felt bad but you kept my son from me, I've lost that chance to experience what it would feel like knowing I was going to be a father. It shouldn't matter if I was dating someone new or not, he's my son. If I hadn't of passed you on the beach then I wouldn't have ever known I had a child and he'd grow up hating me because I wasn't in his life". It had knocked me. "Please stop crying, I get you was scared." I stood once again running both hands though my hair "I want to be in his life. You can't keep me from that any longer." I looked at her "will you let me ?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:28 pm

I looked up at him using my one hand to wipe my tears. "Of course you have ever right to be in his life." I looked down at Austin. "He looks so much like you, i um I gave him your name Brock I wasn't going to hide you from him." I kissed hi head and switched him to my other breast. "He is a good boy." I looked back at Brock. "I'm really sorry I um I have videos of everything you can have. I have lots of photos too I know that doesn't make up for anything you lost out on but you can have any of them."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:17 pm

I nodded listening to her, and slightly feeling like an ass because my dick was growing hard at the sight of her full breast in my view. "Is this where you are living now?" i asked because if it was then i had to be closer to them both. "i would like to see everything you have, and i umm.. I've not been around kids much, so i don't really know what to do. What does he eat? can he talk and walk? how old is he exactly?" there was so much i didn't know.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:08 pm

I smiled. "Well he is still very attached to my boob as you can see." I glanced down and notice the budge, really me feeding our son was turning him on! "He eats food, food now and he does really well. Just has to be cut really small. He can't say much just the basics. Momma ball more and so on oh and dada is favorite." I looked up and seen him smile at that. "He just started to walk last month and he is now a year and 2 months. I had him a month early due to some complications on my part. He was healthy and the cutest baby ever." Once Austin was done I smiled. "Sit an stop can hold him now and I'll get the stuff for you to watch."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:13 pm

"Hold him?" I froze somewhat more nervous than ever as she passed him over and I held him on my lap. "Hey." I said stupidly, as he just stared up at me. "You definitely do look like your daddy." I smiled just looking down at him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 pm

I smiled. Then heard Austin "dada dada dada!" I laughed and said "he knows you already!" I left them two and found the box of stuff. Coming back to a sight I wish I could see everyday. "This is our home has been since I left. Your welcome to stay here if you want."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:14 am

"Well it's probably better than sleeping in my truck, but I won't stay too long and intrude. I'll find a motel or something close by till I settle on a more Permanment place." I smiled giving him a slight tickle and bringing him close to my chest. "Yes it's your daddy alright and I'm going to be here from now on." God that felt weird to say, daddy. But I would be.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:44 am

I smiled and got goose bumps all through my body. "Really Brock it's not a problem I have a extra room, no need for a motel. Plus you can help me out here when I work you can stay with Austin and I wouldn't need a sitter." I loved my sitter she was a little old lady next door who loved Austin. But being a single parent with bills to pay add a sitter payment on top of that it can get tough sometimes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:38 pm

"How often are you getting a sitter?" i asked bouncing the little guy on my knee. "Just give me a few days to get used to the guy before you leave us alone together." i had better read up on some books and figure this parenting gig out. I hated that i was so clueless.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:10 pm

I smiled "only when I'm working she is a great older lady who leaves next door, but don't worry I have vacation time so I won't be going back to work for two weeks. And besides when we come to that Mrs Devon will help whenever you need anything." I was so happy watching them together. "Also don't worry I told her about you and she knows you didn't know of Austin I told her the truth that I never told you. She told me I needed to when I was pregnant."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 pm

I wished she would have listened to her advice. I instead just nodded and placed him back on the floor as I looked at the photographs of her pregnant. She was so beautiful. Pregnancy suited her. I had missed it all. "You mentioned complications, what happened during your pregnancy?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:22 pm

I sighed. "Everything was good till the last trimester when my blood pressure started to rise. I was in the hospital working when I felt very sick I was almost 8 months when I ended up so sick because they couldn't lower my blood pressure so they waited as long as possible before deciding to induce me. I just reache 8 months and 2 days when he came into Thai world after he was born we were both healthy. It's common and normal so it's not that bad but it could have been if we didn't catch it like we did." I smiled looking at the photo of him and me after his birth. "He is such a good baby Brock, I'm so great duo for you that you gave home me."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Ashwag24 wrote:I sighed.  "Everything was good till the last trimester when my blood pressure started to rise.  I was in the hospital working when I felt very sick I was almost 8 months when I ended up so sick because they couldn't lower my blood pressure so they waited as long as possible before deciding to induce me.  I just reache 8 months and 2 days when he came into Thai world after he was born we were both healthy.  It's common and normal so it's not that bad but it could have been if we didn't catch it like we did."  I smiled looking at the photo of him and me after his birth.  "He is such a good baby Brock, I'm so great duo for you that you gave home me."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 am

Well I had no idea I'd given him to her so I couldn't say much back to that. "Well I'm glad everything is going well now." I looked through the photos, tearing up a little as there was so much I'd missed. "Are you seeing anyone?" I asked finally.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 am

I laughed. "Are you serious? I have no time to see anyone all my time goes to him and my job. I haven't seen anyone since my divorce and I haven't slept with anyone since you." I laughed harder then slowly stopped. "How about you?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:14 am

"Well I haven't really been looking, I've just been travelling around and enjoying life." I smiled up at her, somewhat pleased she wasn't seeing anyone or hadn't. "do you mind if I take a shower? I must stink."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

I smiled. "You don't stink you smell like well like you and it's refreshing, I missed it. But sure go ahead, shall I call in some food?" I picked Austin up and kissed him. Then Tickled him. "Its bath night for this little guy so you get to help with that too!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:28 am

"I don't know how much help I'll be but I'll try." I laughed standing up. "I'll give it a try though.@ I smiled watching her with him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:34 am

I looked at Brock and smiled. "What?" I asked as he just kept staring and smiling. "Do I have something in my face or a booger in my nose?" I didn't know why but him starting made me feel so more like my self.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:40 am

I laughed shaking my head "Na, just that you're still beautiful." I smiled at her and leant in kissing her cheek. I pulled away all too soon and left for the bathroom.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:07 am

My hand flew to my cheek as I watched him walk away smiling because I knew he would turn around in a few not knowing where the shower is. As he turned I said. "You can use mine go all the way down the hall to your left is my room there is towels in the bathroom and it's the door closets to the window the other door is my closet." I didn't think he would want to shower in the main bathroom due to austins toys:
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:11 am

"It doesn't bother me. I don't mind where I shower.@ I couldn't jerk off as I wanted but I'd do that later. I walked into her room and looked at the bed. Picturing her body tangled between the sheets where I'd love to make love to her and actually remember most of it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next