Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Friends w/benefits EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Friends w/benefits EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Friends w/benefits EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Friends w/benefits EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Friends w/benefits EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Friends w/benefits EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Friends w/benefits EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Friends w/benefits EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Friends w/benefits EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friends w/benefits

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Friends w/benefits Empty Friends w/benefits

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:56 am

She has been divorced since her baby boy was 10. Now in her prime and her child is an adult she wants to get out and weigh her options have some fun get to know people. She deserves it being the single parent. She had her child at 18 and married his dad when they found out she was pregnant. She’s only known him but he was a ass, so what is she to do.

He is best mates with her son but they don’t know it till after they meet. He wants to continue on getting to know her but will she defuse the situation for the sake of her son? Or will he for the sake of his friendship.

Name: Blake Thomas
Bio: works at a gym as a personal trainer. Has a good sense of humor and has always been attracted to older women.
Looks will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Friends w/benefits Empty Re: Friends w/benefits

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:12 am

NAME: Emilia Jolie
BIO: Has her own business, a children’s store full of nursery items and baby needs. Has remained single since her divorce but is thinking she wants to find someone again, so she joins a gym
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:17 am

I had just got to work late as I walked in I noticed my boss talking to a woman who was fucking beautiful. I smirked when she looked my way but kept walking I needed to get ready for my clients today. After changing and heading back out I notice the beautiful woman getting a tour damn if she chose to work out here I’d have to make sure my cock stayed down. I waked iver to my first client James and nodded. Making sure to keep a eye on the beauty. As we went through our work out I took my shirt off and wiped my face noticing her watching me with Kayla.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:22 am

How was I meant to work out with him around. Is this the motivation that kept most women fit? I looked at the woman beside him and felt somewhat inadequate. Here I was a Middle aged woman thinking I could find a boyfriend. Maybe I needed to check out this eharmony or tinder as my son called it. He was pushing me to date all the time.. I walked over to the front desk and asked the young girl “If I want to sign with a personal trainer, how do I go about that?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:27 am

I told James good job and finished up he was a good client and one of my favorites as he was here for the right reasons. I walked over grabbed a towel and then made my way to where kayla was talking to the beauty. When I overheard her I smirked. “Well it depends on what excatly your wanting to achieve, we have plenty of trainers but they each specialize in different things. Well except two of our trainers Blake and myself can train in anything.” Kayla beamed. Smiling I jumped in. “That we can.” I looked the woman up and down she didn’t need much work. “What’s your reason behind joining and wanting a personal trainer?” I asked leaning on the counter. Kayla knew I wanted to train this one.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:29 am

“Just wanting to stay fit.” And find a man to date. I couldn’t say that. “I eat healthy most of the time, but I’d like to work on my core strength. Do you have anyone available to help? I’m a bit confused as to which work out to be doing. I haven’t stepped foot inside a gym before.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:34 am

I looked at her. “Your kidding right?” I glanced at kayla. “Blake’s your man then he is a god at core training! Hell I take his advise on it!” She said and walked away. “I’ll give you a free session to start with if you think it will work we can then talk about prices and more about what you want to achieve, although I don’t believe you about this being the first time in a gym! How else besides eating healthy do you stay in great shape?” Fuck Please don’t say you get a lot of action my heart won’t be able to take it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:39 am

“Lets just say I have a friend who keeps me extremely fit.” I don’t know why I didn’t say my son. Maybe I felt old compared to him? I could practically be his mother. “I run daily, and do Pilates but I want to tone up. So, can you help with that.. Blake?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:45 am

I smirked. “I can! And lucky friend to help with that, maybe I can be a lucky friend too!” Shit I never flirt with clients or soon to be clients but I couldn’t help it. “Let’s go sit and talk so I can make a plan to fit your needs. I led her over to my office finding another shirt and putting it on as I sat down. “So I do need some personal info such as age, what you eat, weight, and so on sorry I know I man isn’t suppose to ask some of those but it comes with the job.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 am

“Well I have nothing to hide, I’m 40, my weight is 129 pounds and I eat a lot of fish and vegetables during the week, salads and steak some nights. I don’t eat many carbs. And I don’t smoke, but I can’t live without a glass of wine after work each evening.” I looked at him, he was very cute and I felt ridiculous for some reason. I felt old.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:00 am

I looked at her. “Interesting.” I said trying to well my cock to stop jumping. Specially hearing her talk fuck and she is mature and and older just what I like. “A glass of wine isn’t bad I enjoy a dark beer here and there.” I winked and wrote down some things she said. “So when do you want to start?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:05 am

I was staring at him, what did he say? I was still trying to decipher what he meant about being my special friend. “I’m sorry, what?” I asked and blushed. What the heck? Since when did I blush. “Anyway, Umm that would be great. I would like meal plans done also.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:13 am

I laughed. “We can do that, but I asked when do you want to get started? I have some free time today. I’m completely free tomorrow.” I smiled at her. I’d spend the whole day on her body. I wonder how many times I could get her off. My thought was interrupted by my phone. “Sorry excuse me.” I answered the phone. “Hey man! Yeah I’m working today-“ I smiled at her as my best mate talked. “Nah man I’m good I hate that scene. But I’ll check up on you tomorrow make sure your still alive and some girl didn’t take advantage of you-“ he said something making me laugh. “What can I say, you should try an older woman, they know what they are doing and they don’t play games. Yeah okay talk to you later.” I hung up and smiled sorry my best mate has terrible taste in woman and where to pick them up at. Where were we?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:22 am

I almost scoffed out loud. An older woman? He was into them. So clearly he likes a cougar with probably big fake breasts. “Sounds like a busy weekend for you. How about we start Monday? I have a bachelorette party tonight and I won’t be sticking to any diets, I’ll probably spend the rest of the weekend dying in bed afterwards.” I laughed, smiling. “Make sure to keep your shirt on when we work out, I don’t need to be distracted by those abs.” That I would love to lick honey off of.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:32 am

I laughed. “Hardly my weekend will consist of running with my dog and getting some house work done, wouldn’t mind buying you a drink though.” I winked. “So you wanna tell me where this bachelorette party will be?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:36 am

I laughed, “I have no idea, I think we’re goung to the country club but I may end up at the bar across the city” I started to stand up “I’m sure you have better things to do than buy me a beer.” I winked “see you Monday Blake, I’ll be here at 6am”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:40 am

I stood. “Bar across the city have a name?” I asked before she got the chance to walk away. “I mean I can go to everyone of them if I have to.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 am

I rolled my eyes, “persistent aren’t you.” I laughed and smiled “I mean I could tell you, but where’s the fun in that. Goodluck finding me.” I winked and walked off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:49 am

I shook my head and laughed that little minx just gave me the challenge I’ve been looking for. I finished my day up and then looked at the lady’s profile and trying to narrow down where she would go and only two place stuck out so I snapped the photo of her picture for the gym and left to get ready. I went to the first place and asked the lady bar tender if this lady came into the bar ever she shook her head so I went to the other and they said she did so I sat in the corner where I would be able to see if she came in but she would be able to see me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:56 am

I walked in the bar, my friends in tow as we had finished dinner and I was ready to let my hair down. In a cocktail dress, and slightly tipsy, I sat and ordered a glass of red wine as my drunker friends danced and done shots. I couldn’t help but wonder if Blake would show. But I doubted it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:58 am

I watched her for a while she sat there looking fine as hell. I waiting then when her friends were all away I walked up behind her and whispered. “Found you!” I loved how she gasped and I sat down next to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:00 am

“You did find me.” I was very surprised, and flattered. “Are you here with friends?” I looked around, trying to see if he was. I looked back to him and smiled, god he was cute. “You’re so young,” I groaned. “I’m old enough to be your mother.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:06 am

Laughing I said. “Maybe but damn look at you!” I picked her hand up and pulled her from her chair turning her around. “Fucking beautiful.” I smiled “so what can I get you to drink another red wine?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:09 am

“You’re such a flirt. Aren’t there women your own age that you can go and hit on? I mean there is so many who are interested in you!” I noted at the girls near us swooning at him. I bit my lip and leant in “You can surprise me with the next drink.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:13 am

I smirked. “Woman my age aren’t interesting. Never have been. No friends here I was waiting on you.” I nodded for the bartender and once he came I smiled. “Another for me and let’s get the lady a whiskey sunrise!” I said knowing she would like it with her taste in wine. I looked back at her. “So why aren’t you dancing with your friends?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next