Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

boyfriend or best friends dad?

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 Empty boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Tue May 21, 2013 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

ever since she was little her best friends dad was a bit to close to her she would always stay with him and he would take care of her before his own doughier. once she was the age of 19 he started to hit on her and buy her sexy little clothes. when he divorced his wife and moved he followed her to collage and "accidentally" met up with her. his obsession got worse and worse and all he wanted was her . he found her in trouble and took her in and ever since then things start to get really heated and kinky ? how far is to far for them ? what will her best friend do if she finds out about all this ?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 pm

I groan and kiss her back silencing my laugh. "Well maybe a bit but you are going to get me into a lot of trouble you know " I say leaning my head onto hers it would so be worth it though I pin her tight to me before tickling her a bit
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

boyfriend or best friends dad?  - Page 5 Empty Re: boyfriend or best friends dad?

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 pm

I giggled and wiggled away from him,"Hey hey,"I said.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 7:56 pm

I roll my eyes an roll over onto my side acting like I was going to fall asleep
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

I pouted and sighed shaking my head I snuggled into the bed and close my eyes.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm

I look over to see her closing her eyes and I slip out of bed. My boner startin to ache I try to be quiet but of course I step oh chewys toy and it makes a loud squeal
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I jump awake,rubbing my eyes I frown,"Where are you going?"I asked.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm

"It's okay I will be back I just umm .. Got to pee " I say bending down and throghing the toy to the side and continuing my short distance to the bathroom maybe if I even just put a cold cloth oh it that it will go away I don't think I have time to jerk it right now and I don't want to push my luck to much. I close the door and quickly soak a cloth raping it around my love pole and sighing as I feel my self cool down. After thoughing it into he dirty clothes I smirk and flush the toilet. God the things she does to me it's going to kill me. I wash my hands and walk out to a still awake baby doll " what you doing still up ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 pm

I shrugged slightly and watched him ,"Was waiting for you I guess,"I smiled and layed back down,watching him come back to bed.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 pm

I smile and shake my head at you. " go to sleep you need the rest." I say laying back on the bed slipping under the covers and looping my arm around you "why would you wait for me Em ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 pm

"Because you're worth waiting for,"I whispered as my eyes closed slowly.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

"Good night tease " I say laying back and hugging you tight to my body. I closed my eyes and fell asleep not much longer after you.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 9:15 pm

The next morning I woke up and smiled slightly,kissing his cheek before getting up and going to check on Tyler.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 9:21 pm

when I woke up there was no Emma " whee the hell are you bitch." I say slipping off the bed and stumbling towards the bedroom door when I wrong it open I seen Em in the hall " hey who're get over here you never did your job last night " I growle and pull down my boxers revealing my aching cock

When I stretched my eyes few open noticing that Emma wasn't beside me.i slip on some jogging pants that hung low on my hips and walk out into the hall where this guy had his cock hanging out " hey put the small thing away she was thought better then to put small things in her mouth and get the hell out of my house stop calling Emma to pick you up because that makes you look like a puss got it now scram " I say looking down at the kid that was a little smaller then Emma was. I roll my eyes the walk past her slapping her butt.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

I smirked at his back before looking at Tyler,"get your cloths and go home Ty... I have plans to do today,"I said before walking away,I got dressed then waited for Amy in the kitchen.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 9:30 pm

I start to make pancakes when I hear little foot steps getting closer I pour out a few hoping that they where hungry. I turn to see a happy Em and I wink "chocolate chips ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 9:31 pm

"Please?"I asked as i hop up on the counter smiling.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I grab a big handful and sprinkle them into the half cooked dough "do I know you or what chocolate monster " I laugh making a smudge of chocolate on our nose and then going to wash off my sticky hands
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 9:53 pm

I laughed and wiped it off with a towel,"Yeah,yeah,"I smiled and set the towel down again.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm

"So that's your ex huh. How did you get stuck with small penis man ?" I ask earning another amazing smile from her I laugh as I pretend to snap her butt with the towel and she scurried off of the counter " I guess that will teach you not to sit on the counters. " I laugh then look around usually by now Amy would be all over the pancakes. "Is Amy and what's his face still sleeping ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

"Yeah they are,"I said before grabbing a pancake and eating it, when I ate two pancakes i went upstairs to wake Jimmy and Amy up.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 10:10 pm

When she walked away all I could look at was that ass swaying side to side. God dam I could just grab it an pleasure her all day. I wouldn't even care if I had anything done to me but that body is killing me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Sun May 26, 2013 10:38 pm

When they were awake I came back downstairs and smiled at him as I grabbed some juice from the fridge.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

"You and that outfit " I smile knowing she would kinda get what I'm talkin about "when ou girls get back make sure Jim goes home alright. No more sex today either " I say looking between them once I seem the big smirk on Jimmy's face. It fell after I said that and Amy looked at me shocked "actually dad after we are dont with Em I'm staying a night at Jimmy's mom said it was okay so ya. Em if you want you can stay here if you don't wanna go home to your brothers. " Amy says to her as I turn around with the biggest smirk ever handing the kids each two pancakes. That whee plain and poured me a cup of coffee
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolStoryBabes Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

I smiled and nodded,"Maybe I think the boys have a graduation dinner planned for me though,"I said softly as I leaned against the counter.
CoolStoryBabes
CoolStoryBabes

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon May 27, 2013 12:12 am

I growle to me self ii sure hope not i would make her a graduation party right here just us two " you think your brothers would do that that would mean they would have to go do something that they wouldn't benifit from
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next