Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 4 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 4 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:25 am

“What? I’m going shopping with friends. Is that not allowed?” I asked, half rolling my eyes and sighing. “I won’t be going anywhere else, it isn’t like I can.” I half smirked and turned, running a hand up his thigh slowly “does this distract you? Imagine me, I’m the change rooms trying on lingerie.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:15 am

I glanced at her hand then at her and smirked. “Just a little higher babe and you can actually cop a feel!” I couldn’t let her know just how much she got to me. “Don’t temp me I may just need to approve of this lingerie you speak of.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:37 pm

I laughed, about to pull away before I gave his crotch a hard grab and grinned spotting my friends “I’m pretty sure you’ll rather one of them.” I pointed out, cara was tall and extremely skinny, and Kate was the same. “I’ve got some meat on my ass unfortunately.” I smiled jumping out to greet them.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:28 am

I groaned watching her run to the girls she pointed out. She fucking grabbed me. Shaking my head I got out and followed her the girls whispered something and I just stayed close as I knew they were talking about me.

“Oh my god Lola he is freaking gorgeous! Is he single please tell me he is! God I want to jump his bones! I bet his cock is just perfect I mean look at him!”

I chuckled walking up to them. “I’m sure Lola can tell you all about my cock ladies, but prey I’m not single didn’t you know Lola and I are dating!” I smacked Lola’s ass and loved the glared she gave me. “I like a woman with a ass to smack and grab onto! But I do have some buddies just let Lola know if your interested!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:00 am

I blushed, rolling my eyes. “He’s kidding..” I looked at him “You’re kidding aren’t you?” There was no way. But the look on my friends, they didn’t believe me and were giggling. “Anyway, I have to get something to wear to this Halloween party tomorrow night. I want slutty bunny lingerie.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:12 pm

I rolled my eyes then leaned down so she could only hear me. “If you were mine you wouldn’t be dressing up in that unless you wanted punished!” I smacked her ass and looked at the others. “Go on do what you got to do!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:48 pm

I laughed, shaking my head “oh really? Well good thing I’m a free woman to do as I please and don’t gave to answer to anyone.” I stuck my tongue out, rolling my eyes as I grabbed a pair of thigh high stockings and garter belt off the rack, along with black panties and a bra before going to the changing room and coming out moments later to show my friends who were both in red thongs and push up bras with a naughty Mrs claus theme
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:56 pm

I rolled my eyes. I think she was enjoying this to much. So I’ll play along I picked up a few things and smirked winking at her friends. Once done I went and handed them to Lola. “Leather suits you!” I winked and went back to my post.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 pm

I looked at what he had chosen out and scoffed “dream on!” I called out, then pulled the curtain rail over and did try it on. I took a photo, knowing he would set to see it another time when I felt generous. So, instead I changed back into my clothes and came out holding what I wanted to buy. I paid and passed him my bags “take these for me thanks.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:11 pm

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not your bag boy Lola.” She was a ting like the spoiled brat and not like the Lola I have come to know I didn’t like her like this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:14 pm

“Oh, isn’t that what boyfriends do?” I grinned. “Anyway, you don’t have to follow us. We’re just shopping as you can see.” I knew what my dad was afraid of, and it definitely wasn’t me being hurt. More like making sure I didn’t go to the police
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:22 pm

I shook my head. “You know I have to be here so stop trying to get rid of me.” I looked around and noticed a guy watching her. I didn’t like it so I pulled her back to me before she could walk away. Whispering. “We have a tail that has had his creepy eyes on you for a while now! So seriously stop with the act and hurry your perfect ass up so we can get out of here safe!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:25 pm

“Stop trying to change me.” I glared back. “It’s clear you don’t like who I am.” No one ever did. I took my bags, going to the car in a huff.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:29 pm

I turned and followed but the creep got to her first.

“Fuck you look better in person Lola! My boss is going to be so happy when I bring you to him. He has had his eyes on you but I think I’m going to have my fun with you before giving you to him!”

He went to grab her arm but it never happened as I hit the fucker hard and didn’t watch him fall. I turned and picked her up putting her in the car. “Believe me now! I’m not trying to change you I’m trying to protect you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:42 pm

I didn’t know what to say. I was shaking “I want to go home.” It was all I get out right now as I made sure the door was locked. “Take me home please.” I whispered, turning my head as tears fell
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 pm

I nodded and drove home not saying a word once we got there she took off to her room. I followed and sat in the chair I wanted to comfort her but I didn’t know what to do. She was scared and partly it was my fault. I ended up crawling in bed behind her. “It’s okay to be scared I’m sorry if I didn’t help but you need to know how serious I am about protecting you, people are after you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:55 pm

“I know you are just doing your job.” I sighed, and moved back closer against him. “I just hate living like this. I want to be free to do what I want without worries of everything I do.” I looked at him, rolling over. “You could get fired for this”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:00 pm

I sighed. “To be honest I don’t think your dad would fire me, he has his own reasons of me watching you that he wasn’t to clear on but when my captain told me what I would need to do to protect you I took that as I do whatever needs to be done to keep you safe and comfortable. If I’m overstepping then tel me but I’m sorry you were scared and I didn’t like seeing you like that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:00 pm

“So if I want sex you’ll do that?” I asked, wondering just how far he would go. Is this what he does? Sleeps with the client to make sure she’s happy. Even the thought made me cringe, picturing him with others.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:10 pm

Laughing “no, I won’t sleep with you Lola. That’s not what I meant, I’ll do what I can but I don’t sleep with my clients or my clients daughters.” I hated to say it because I did want to sleep with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:34 am

“Your loss.” I said sleepily “I’m amazing, too bad you’ll never find out.” I closed my eyes, moving closer to him. I felt safe with him this close, and knew he would look after me. Tomorrow I’ll thank him. “Please don’t go.” I whispered, and fell asleep.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm

I laughed a little then when she asked me to stay I pulle dher closet and kissed her head.  “I’m not going anyway Lola.” I shouldn’t of but I ended up sleeping too good for the first time in a long time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:18 pm

I was warm, half pinned down by a body. As my eyes opened, I noticed him sleeping. Studying his face, the way his eyelashes fanned over the top of his cheeks and how his lips were slightly apart, oh how I wanted to kiss them. “Thought you never slept.” I laughed to myself before slowly moving away from the bed and going to take a shower
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:22 pm

I woke up alone and groaned I heard the shower and got up. I cannot let that happen again. I went a got a quick shower before she even finished and was dressing when she opened the door. I looked up and smirked as she openly checked me out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:23 pm

“Sleeping beauty finally woke up I see.” I smiled. “Ready to go? I have plans for us today, and thought you might like a day of fun.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum