Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 7 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 7 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 22:27

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 7 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 13:21

I shook my head. “That’s the thing man she isn’t high maintenances at all I bet she is out camping somewhere-“ I stopped and had a thought. “Keep her dad from sending anyone I have an idea on where she is. I’ll be in contact.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 13:31

“What? Really?” He frowned “she doesn’t come
Across as the girl who gets her hands dirty.” I sighed “I’ll hold her dad off, but not sure for how long tho.” He got up and made a call.

I was so tired, napping during the day had become my normal. Being off grid was probably the best thing ever. I changed my hair from blonde to dark brown, had become a lot tanner as I spent days in the sun and exploring. I found a good spot, the one I had been searching for this whole time. I set up the camp trailer and made this my home as it would soon become our home.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 21:00

I drove around for three days not able to find her then I thought of one spot and went there. I saw a camper and thought fucking hell. I parked and went up to knock I really Hope this is her. Fuck I hope I found her before anyone else.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:29

I yawned, laying down and half dozing off until I heard a knock on the door. My heart rate picked up. What if my dad had found me. I guess he would end up busting the door open, I may as well get this over with. Opening the door, I didn’t expect it to be him. “Oh shit.” Was the first words out of my mouth as I watched his eyes then travel to my pregnant stomach.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:34

I just stared at her rounded belly the belly that was holding my child. I then looked up at her and she was surprised but looked scared. “I’m phased I had to hear about my child through Jake! I’m pushed that he let you slip through his fingers knowing you were pregnant! I’m pissed I trusted him with you! I’m pushed you didn’t even try to contact me to let me know! Fuck I’m pissed!” I said then looked down at her belly again. “Was you ever going to tell me?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:37

“No.” I looked at him, keeping calm. “How could I tell you when u didn’t have anyway of contacting you? Jake told me to move in and that you had done so I needed to as well.” I leant against the cupboard “who says it’s your baby? You just assume it is.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:40

I rolled my eyes. “One I will deal with Jake later! Does it look like I have moved on?” I laughed. “Exactly! He told you that to protect you and it worked! But he had a way to contact me and he didn’t he could have gave you the info but he didn’t! I’ll find out why but right now I’m dealing with you! You know darn well that baby is mine and yours!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:44

“Of course it’s mine. I didn’t tell you because I’ve told no one.” I shook my head, I reaching for my jacket to pull it on. “I don’t even know how Jake found out, I didn’t find out until I was already out here after a month so I wasn’t near Jake to tell him.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:51

I looked at her. “He said he found a positive pregnancy test.” I was confused. “If you didn’t know till you left how and why was there a pregnancy test in your trash that he found?” I was going to be sick what the fuck is going on? I looked at her. “I need to lay down. We might need to leave this place!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 3:53

“Sounds like he was baiting you and you fell for it.” I sighed unlocking the door and opening it right up to let him in. “I’m tired, so while you rest I need to sleep.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 4:01

I nodded. “Then e need to leave I don’t know what is going on but I don’t trust anyone right now not when it comes to your safety and our child’s safety.” I walked in and looked around. Then turned looking at her. “Why are you so tired?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:07

“Because I’m pregnant and books say to rest when you feel tired because your body needs it.” I ran a hand over my stomach “I haven’t been to any doctors, but I have been reading a lot about pregnancy and birth.” I yawned, taking my jacket back off and pulled the blanket back over. “I thought you never sleep, yet here you are.. sleeping.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:11

“What your smart mouth! I have been driving around searching for you for three damn long as days!” I groaned and ran a ran over my face before stripping my clothes off. I shook my head and climbed next to her. “Fuck!” I said as I looked at how beautiful she is pregnant with our baby. “We need to get you seen by the doctor make sure you and the baby are healthy!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:14

“No. I am fine without a doctor.” I assured. I trusted no one. “My baby and I are healthy, I check myself regularly and there is no need.” I rubbed my stomach, pulling my shirt up and watched the kicking “unless you’d like to get me off, then I’m going to sleep.”’
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:19

I shook my head. “Your not a doctor and you are carrying my child I will have someone check you both out!” I was pissed she said what she said then having the nerve to suggest I get her off! “When our child is born I’m going to show you just how much trouble your in little one!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:23

I laughed, shaking my head “I’ll pass thanks. This may be half yours, but you don’t get to come back and dominate me or whatever it is you do. Use one of your usuals for that.” I sighed, rolling to my side “I’m not desperate.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:28

I was getting pissed. “I don’t have usuals as you put it! I do however have you and I won’t let you go again, for the record you will love every sec of it to! Now go to sleep. Because when we wake we are packing up and hitting the road!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:30

“No I’m not. I’m staying here. This has been everything I needed and wanted, I’m not going back home.” I sat up refusing to sleep “I won’t sleep for ages. Or I will and I’ll sleep for days.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:33

I shook my head. “We aren’t going home! I don’t trust your father something isn’t right I’ve been trying to figure it out but I can’t the only thing I found out is the guy you didn’t hurt in the elevator was hired by your dad! I can’t figure out why though. So I will be keeping you and our child safe from them! So hush your mouth and sleep we leave when we wake unless you want me to pack everything now and drive while we are both tired!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:36

“He’s trying to get rid of me because I saw him kill my mother! He killed her because I told her about his affairs and he punished me by making me watch her suffocate to death. Now he hires all you men to make sure I don’t go anywhere near a cop station to tell them.” I got up out of bed, trying to calm down from yelling. “You think I’m a brat? I had to drink and smoke to forget the noises and screams I heard that night.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:40

I knew it was bad but Jesus this was really bad I got up and didn’t say a word and pulled her to me. I held onto her for a while. “Fuck Lola, you want to go to a cop I’ll take you! That’s fucking terrible. I’m so sorry little one and for the record I don’t think your a brat, I’ve grown to really like you and I don’t know why. So am I taking you to the cops? Or are we sleeping then taking off finding a good doctor getting looked at and making a plan to get your father in jail? Together!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:42

I shook my head, resting my head against his shoulder. “My dad knows a lot of officers, they won’t believe me.. I’ve never told anyone.” I whispered, pulling back and dying my eyes. “Let’s just rest and figure things out later.” I couldn’t think properly and him being here didn’t help, I didn’t expect to ever see him again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:45

I nodded and we laid back down. I slept for a good three hours or so then woke and started packing shit up I didn’t want to chance her father finding her. I hocked her trailer up to my truck in case her car had a tracker in it that I didn’t know of. Once everything was ready to go I saw Lola stir. “Baby just sleep I’m good now I can drive us to another spot I think you’ll like.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:49

“Baby?” I grinned lazily as I slowly opened my eyes “you don’t seem like the pet name type.” I sat up, somewhat dazed and sleepy but needed to pee. “I have to go to the toilet. And I’m starving, we should get food. I have snacks-“ I got up to check the cupboards, but I forgot I’d run out “we need to get something to eat on the way. I have money.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 6:52

I shook my head. “Don’t worry about I’ll get it just pee so we can get going and if you don’t like baby you better get use to it little one!” Baby is what I’ll call her when I’m being nice she will find that out little one for when I mean business.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum