Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 6 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 6 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by melbender Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:58 am

Gone? Like completely gone? I pulled back, looking at him with a heavy breath. “Leave before I wake then and we’ll never see each again.” I said in agreement, and kissed him with everything I had. I eagerly pulled off his shirt, running my hands all over his chest and up through his hair. Grinding up against him. My body was on fire, the feeling insane as he laid on top of me in the bed, our mouths exploring each other for what felt like hours as nothing else was spoken about expect pleasurable moans and groans. I wasn’t scared to loose my virginity. Because I have never wanted to sleep with someone until now and feeling him pushing inside of me, I gripped his arms tighter and cried out with a sharp breath. “Don’t stop.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:20 am

I groaned. “Fucking hell lola! Are you were you a virgin?” I didn’t fucking know and now that I was inside her and looking at her in pain I hated myself. “Fuck!” I growled. I couldn’t stop if I wanted to. I pulled out and slammed back. I couldn’t believe this. I had to slow down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 am

“I told you I was ages ago. Clearly you don’t listen.” I gripped his ass, throwing my head back as I pushed my hips up into his. he was right, he was huge. So big and thick. I moaned louder, and tightened my legs around him, ignoring every thought about how well he fit against me and how my body wanted him so badly. He was leaving. I had to fuck this crush away. “Give me your kind of fun.” I wanted him to walk away and think of this as much as I would
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:29 am

I shook my head. “No way you can’t handle that of me and I don’t have my stuff.” I wanted to bad but I couldn’t not for her first time. I slowed it down even thought she protested this was something I would never forget. I made love to her two more times that night she was falling asleep and I whispered “I’ll always remember.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:31 am

I tried to fight it, I didn’t want to fall asleep but my body was tired, and my inner thighs ached. “I’ll always remember as well.” I whispered back, my head against his chest as my eyes grew too heavy to open again and I fell into a deep sleep
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:05 pm

I kissed her one last time and slipped out to make my call. I only trusted one and he was here in a heart beat shaking his head. I looked at her one last time and then told Jake to take care of her. I walked out hating myself. I booked a room because I just couldn’t leave I had to make sure this asshole wouldn’t try to get to her I would watch from a car and Jake knew it but he knew not to tell Lola.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:40 am

I rolled over, sore and aching. My eyes opened and last night came flooding back to me. Sitting up fast, I rubbed my head and then jumped slightly seeing the guy who searched my room sitting in the corner. He was staring at me. I was naked. Falling back down with a sigh, I stared at the ceiling. He really left and now suddenly I didn’t want to be here anymore. “I’m going home today. Could you turn around while I get out and dressed please.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:02 am

He sighed and looked at her. “Cade would be pissed if I let you leave he said it is a time you need to have and you deserve.” I looked down then turned. “I’ve never seen Cade like he was this morning. I’ve never seen him so worked up about keeping you safe. He wanted to stay but he is doing the best and I’ll keep him updated on you. But you understand why he had to go right?”

I stood in the lobby in disguise waiting to see what was going to happen but they still had t come down yet the asshole that was following us was down here already. I wanted to walk up and beat him to death.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:08 am

“That he couldn’t stay because he would want to fuck me again, or regret it?” I grabbed the sheet standing up “it doesn’t matter. I’m leaving. Just please don’t speak to me.” I sighed, and walked into the bathroom. I came out an hour later dressed and ready to go. “Do you need anything before we leave?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:13 am

He shook his head. “He left because he cares about your safety, I’ve never seen him talk about a girl like he did you. Cade isn’t what you think he doesn’t do realationships because of our line of work but the way he talked about you was like he wanted that with you. It’s just I don’t know. He really has to care for you he has never slept with s client but you got to him. And fuck he kept saying he will never forget the gift you gave me, he said it was the best gift ever. Whatever that means.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:27 am

I sighed, shaking my head. I knew what he was talking about. My virginity. “No clue. Probably the fun time we had yesterday on the rides. And anyway, he may not have a girlfriend but he sleeps around. He made that clear when he discussed all his fun he has in the bedroom. So whatever.” I said as I walked out the door “he won’t be lonely for long, he’ll find someone who enjoys the same fun as he does.” I checked my watch, I was leaving soon anyway. It wouldn’t matter. “I have to be back in time for caras party.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:19 pm

He sighed and followed her. “You really don’t know Cade.” And that was all he said he couldn’t see what Cade saw in this girl.

I watched them walk off the elevator and watched the asshole look at her. I message Jake letting him know and he nodded in my direction. Watching Lola loom so sad killed me. She hated me and I knew it was best that way.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:24 pm

“Yeah well I knew him for a week and that’s how long it took to get him into bed.” I opened up to someone and he left me. “Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I’m going home to sleep.” I was beyond tired.

I watched her, smirking. So the girl had a crush on someone. I text my boss and told him where she was and what her plans were. I snuck into the elevator and withdrew my gun.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 pm

I didn’t like what I saw and I knew there was nothing I could do. Fucking hell. I started to pace and I was trying to make sure Jake saw him but I didn’t know if he did. I tried to contact him but wasn’t getting a response damn elevator!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:37 pm

I stood there with my mouth hung open as the elevator opened again and this man was standing there. He looked at me and then at the body by my feet. “I didn’t do it!” I wasn’t sure what to do. Jake had left me and said not to get out of the elevator. He just jumped up through the ceiling and said he would be back. “I think he’s sleeping.” He twisted his neck and there was a loud crack and then he fell.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 pm

I stood there wanted to laugh but couldn’t. I just nodded and stepped in not wanting her to be alone. I didn’t say anything because she would know it was me. I had to thank Jake for taking care of this idiot. God I thought she would be taken.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Maybe he was going to shoot me as well. I backed up to the wall, as far from him as possible. God this day went from bad to worse. Jake jumped down and smiled “all done. Let’s go.”

“What? But.. I am not going to jail for this so you better have wiped that clean!” I glared stepping over the body.

He groaned “like I said, I don’t know wht Cade saw in you.. you’re fucking demanding.”

“He liked my vagina. Spent hours there.” I winked. “Power of the pussy!” I gave a fist bump to the air and left the building.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Shaking my head she was something else I saw Jake look at me and smirk. I waited and cleaned up the body then found them and followed I can believe she was going home. I hated myself more. Now that this guy was taken care of I decided once’s home I would
Leave it up to Jake and not look after her. That’s was one of my mistakes, the other thinking I could get over her and the first one leaving her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:58 pm

I closed my bedroom door in Jakes face once I let him search my room me, finding no trace of drugs. I hadn’t felt the need to smoke anything. And that’s where I stayed for a week. I only left when I wanted food. I didn’t see friends, or talk to anyone. I watched tv and read books and went through photos. My bag was packed, and I was excited to leave for my trip. I just needed to get away and live without being watched and followed. Jake was with my dad, when I walked out and got in my car. I drove, and picked up the camp trailer I had been waiting to collect and off I set. Turning my phone off, and living off the grid for as long as I possibly could.

Jake paced the hallway. He hadn’t wanted to tell him this way. Knocking on the apartment door, he walked in as soon as it opened. “Hey, got any beer? Something stronger? We both need it after I tell you this.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 pm

I stared at him “tell me what?” I asked hating that he had something I didn’t want to hear. “Wait why are you here and not guarding Lola?” Fuck oh god something happened to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:05 pm

“Alright.. when you two-“ he cleared his throat “when you fucked her.. did you.. I mean you used something right?” He asked cautiously. “Because I found a pregnancy test in her trash bin and it was positive.” He took another breath “but that was over six months ago. She packed up and left, we haven’t been able to find her. She hasn’t got anything that we can locate her. Did she say anything to you? Have you heard from her?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:09 pm

I sat down and couldn’t breath she couldn’t be fucking hell I didn’t use a damn thing every time and now she is gone. “The only thing she said was she wanted to travel and you know darn well she hasn’t contacted me. “. I ran my hand over my face. “She’s pregnant?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:13 pm

“Maybe.. maybe it was a fake one or something.” He sighed “I wanted to find her, but she’s gone. Her dad is going crazy and wanting to send out dozens to find her. I don’t know, it feels like she’s running from him.” He ran a hand through his hair and got up to grab a beer from the fridge for them both “why are you still hung up about her? I’m sure you’ve moved on by now. Plenty more pussy who would be happy to fix you up.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:16 pm

I sighed. “I don’t know man it was a week a fucking week and she got to me lolike no one else has. She opened up to me and I don’t know I just can’t get her off my mind.” I took the beer and downed it. “I have to find her before something happens to her. I think she is running from him to.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:19 pm

“Well you’re the only one who knows her well enough.. even her friends haven’t heard from her. She just went off the grid.” He leant back on the couch and laughed “god I can’t even imagine her camping, too high maintenance. So unless it’s a 5 star hotel then I don’t know where she would be.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum