Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 5 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 5 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:27 pm

I rolled my eyes. “I don’t think you know my kind of fun!” I winked because I knew she had no clue what I thought was a good time. “But you can try, and another thing don’t call me sleeping beauty!” I pulled my shirt on and ran a hand through my wet hair. “Let’s go little one.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:31 pm

“I think you’ll enjoy this.” I pointed out, and took my car keys. “No time for breakfast, we have a long drive ahead of us so I’ll get it to go.” I winked patting his chest. I did, and then drove an hour and half away, to Disneyland for us to enjoy. “I have booked three nights here in the big suite so I can watch the fireworks. Are you coming with me, or heading back?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:33 pm

I shook my head. “Seriously this is what you thought I’d like? You really don’t know me at all!” I laughed. “Specially when you asked if I’m staying you know staying someone has to protect you from the handsy dwarfs from Snow White!” I smiled and walked with her. “You do look happy here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:35 pm

“It’s the happiest place on earth, why wouldn’t I be happy. It’s also my birthday, and I need to have a great time.” I took the keys, getting out of the car and passing them to the butler “thankyou, and I can’t wait to stay here again.” I kissed his cheek refusing them to carry my bags and took it inside on my own.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:37 pm

I shook my head. She was something else and I didn’t know it was her birthday. As I stepped into the suite I looked at her. “I would think you would want to spend your birthday with your friends.” I really did but the fact she decyto do this and share it with me even if she had no choice I liked it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:42 pm

“No, my mum and I always came here For my birthday. Dad works all the time, so she would make it special for me. I keep doing it because I want to, even if I’m alone. The parties are for my friends. I just can’t be bothered with that yet.” I signed into the suite and walked to the elevator. “You ready?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:23 pm

I smiled “I am and I like this side of you, you should show it more, your happy and it’s a nice change Lola.” I walked out and followed her wherever she wanted to go I kept a eye out for anything suspicious because even here anything can happen
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:32 am

I looked at him, laughing. “Sure” I rolled my eyes, and walked into the room. The suite was amazing as always, but it wasn’t about that for me. “Hope you like rides, I’m going on them all.” I said jumping on the bed and sprawling out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:05 am

I looked at her and smirked. “Yeah happy definitely looks good on you!” I winked and walked all around making sure everything was clear. Once I got back to her. “Oh and I enjoy rides Lola!” I smirked watching her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:32 am

I looked up, biting my lip “Id enjoy riding you. Both of you.” I glanced from his lips to his groin before getting up. “Alright, lets go! I want a pretzel and junk food.@ I grabbed my hat, bag and phone. “You can either pretend to be my boyfriend and take photos, or stand back and watch. It’s up to you, I don’t mind. I just want to ride and eat.” I grinned a little brushing past him. Oh how I’d have him in that bed soon
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:24 pm

I shook my head.  “You can keep dreaming of riding me little one cause it’s not happening.” I smirked I loved knowing she wanted me though.  We got some food and then went to ride the rides she was so happy I did take some photos specially when she didn’t know. I wanted to go on the haunted tower but she looked a bit scared which made me want to go on it more. “Come on little one don’t be so scared!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 pm

“Fine. I’ll go on the tower but just know, that I’m drinking tonight and there is nothing you can do about it. I’ll even let you in the hot tub with me if youre not on duty.” I hated that he played hard to get. I wanted to seduce him. I’ve never wanted someone before, not like this. He was sexy, tall and exactly my type but he seemed to play with me and I wasn’t sure if he wanted me, or really didn’t at all
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm

I laughed. “You can drink tonight as long as you are drinking in the suite!” I winked she was so cute and the way she said on duty made me think that maybe she was just toying with me and didn’t really want me. I guess I’ll find out when she drinks tonight. Fuck I might have to drink a little. We were about to get in line when a blonde beauty came up to me.
“Hello handsome! I’ve seen you around today and I had to come and say hello, my friend said you were with this girl but you don’t act like it so I had to take my chance.”

She got closer and I backed up. “Well your friend would be correct because this beautiful woman-“ I put my arm around Lola, “is really the love of my life and well we are at a family resort so I don’t think pda is acceptable so we save that for the room!” I pulled Lola closer and squeezed her ass “now excuse us we are going to go on this ride then who knows!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:42 pm

My heart was beating like crazy. If anyone else had ever put their hand on my ass I’d have never punched them. Him however, damn it drove me wild. I smiled at the girl leaning into his side with my hand placed against his chest “He’s hot isn’t he, yeah I think so too, that’s why I plan on getting those babies out of him soon.” I winked “go swipe on tinder and leave us alone before I break your nose. He’s mine.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:45 pm

I chuckled. “She will do it to!” I squeezed harder because I knew she like it with her gasp. The girl turned and walked away but we didn’t move we stayed like that and kept walking in the line. I liked her being close it was nice.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Well, maybe this was my way to him. “So, wonder what the night will bring stud.” I smirked. “Wonder if I’ll scream louder on this ride or in the bedroom later tonight.” I winked and took my seat, absolutely panicking
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Laughing I took my seat next to her. “Lola, your going to be screaming louder on this ride because the other isn’t happening it can’t!” I sighed and looked at her. “It can’t because I can’t loose my concentration on protecting you, if I do you could get seriously hurt and I won’t risk that okay!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:57 pm

“Oh whatever, that’s bullshit and we both know it. You want to fuck me. Well, I’ll give you a free pass for tonight and then back to work it is. You owe me a birthday present anyway.” I leant in closer, lowering my voice “or maybe I’ll go to a strip- oh my god!!!” I screamed as the ride flew up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:59 pm

I had to laugh she held onto me tighter. I couldn’t take her up on it I knew I couldn’t I wanted to but I knew if I did things wouldn’t be back to normal. After the ride I didn’t mention what she was saying and she seemed to drop it. “You hungry?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:03 pm

“Starving.” I agreed, fixing my Minnie Mouse ears I wore on my head. “This is the happiest place on earth, I love it here. Mum and I would plan our trip for weeks beforehand, and then she would-“ I stopped talking and grabbed his arm moving in close “the person in the blue hat, he was at the gas station this morning, and then at the hotel lobby, and now he’s here watching us.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:38 pm

I grabbed her. “We will eat in the room let’s go.” I practically dragged her once we started getting looks I smiled and said. “I just proposed and she is eager to celebrate!” A ton Of congratulations we’re said and I laughed. Once we got to the room. I started pacing I didn’t see the guy at any of those places she has me so distracted. “You see this is why I can’t be involved with you in any way, I’ve lost concentration and put you in danger and we haven’t even been together! Fuck! What are you doing to me!” I was going crazy I didn’t know what to do. Maybe I should tel them to find someone else I was to much attracted to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:41 pm

“I’m not asking you to do anything to it with me. Focus on work, but I need a drink.@ I had to get over my little school girl crush on him. “I’m doing shots.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:46 pm

I sighed and kept pacing seeing her out of the corner of my eye. Fuck it. I walked over and took a shot from her and downed it then pulled her to me and kissed her. Pulling back I said. “Someone is going to have to take over for me after this I won’t be able to care for you the way I need to. So this is a one time thing! Understand?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:12 am

“Well, I’m sure you can go more than once tonight..” I pointed out, my lips stinging from the roughness of the kiss. I picked up another shot, downed it and looked back at him, hormones wild, I grabbed him and kissed him while jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:33 pm

I grinned her legs and placed her on the counter.  “Just tonight then I’m gone got it!” I needed her to understand this.  “Before you wake up there will be a new guy here to protect someone I can trust but I’ll be gone.”  I kissed her harder needed to feel her all of her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum