Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 3 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 3 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:23 am

I looked at her. “Why can’t I? It’s not like I have a family to get back to, or even a girl waiting on me. The only one is my sister and she is off in college not wanting me to be the father figure she probably needs too!” I laughed. “It’s my job I love to keep people safe so tell me why I can’t?” I didn’t know about her mum much and I didn’t know she told her mum about the affairs.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:41 am

“Well then let’s see if you change your mind in a couple of months. You’ll probably find a girlfriend and won’t want to leave her.” I smiled. “And I’m not stupid, I know my boyfriend is cheating. That’s what they all tend to do when they’re not getting laid or head.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:40 pm

I shook my head. “I won’t be getting a girlfriend trust me, I’m committed to my job which means I won’t socialize with anyone till my job is done!”  Sighing.  “Then get rid of him, you don’t need him he is a jerk anyways I don’t get why he would cheat on you, your a beautiful young woman, if all he is wanting is sex then he shouldn’t be with anyone.”  I hated guys like that. I mean I get it sex is amazing but if you can’t be with one woman that your suppose to be with then don’t be in a relationship.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:47 am

“You’re probably right. Anyway, let’s head back. It’s been a long day.” I sat up yawning, I hated leaving and teared up on the walk to the truck. I didn’t say much in the drive home, and I walked up the stairs to my room. “I’m just going to sleep.” I said looking at him. I closed the door behind, and took my clothes off climbing into bed and dreaded the papers tomorrow
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:48 am

I stood outside her door for a second then walked in sitting in the chair next to her bed. She looked beautiful with the moon light coming in. I sighed and rannmy hand down my face. She was really concerned about what would be posted in the papers about us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:04 am

I stirred in my sleep, stretching out and rolling over, I didn’t know the blanket had half fallen off my body, causing skin to be exposed and my breast in view. A flash of the nightmare I usually experienced hit me and I stirred even more “no stop!!” I begged
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:38 pm

I jumped up and went to her. “Lola!” I said and nothing fuck she wasn’t waking so I crawled in bed and pulled her to me she thrashed around for a little then stoped and cling to me fucking hell. I wish she would
Have woken up but now I’m lying here holding her as she is naked and my cock is definitely lenoying it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:41 pm

I was so tired, my eyes stung from fresh tears as I opened my eyes and realised I had latched myself onto him and was using Cade as a body pillow. I bit my lip. Shit. Holy shit. Slowly I pulled away, quickly getting up to find a sleep shirt I wore and covered myself. “I’m sorry.” I couldn’t look at him, I was so embarrassed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:51 pm

I smiled. “You don’t need to be sorry.” I sighed and sat up. “I’m the one who should be I shouldn’t have crawled in bed specially with you naked. But I had to do my job and protect you when you didn’t wake thats what I did. And I won’t Apologize for that.” Plus I liked holding her to much. “You want to talk about the dream you were having?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:53 pm

I froze, unable to talk about it. “No I don’t. I just need a shower.” I said, running a hand through my hair as my phone vibrated again. I picked it up and sighed, checking the message. “Just great.” I tossed it to him “seems we’re dating and looking all loved up.” I couldn’t believe they followed us to the lookout and had pictures of us laying on the grass like that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:59 pm

“It’s not the end of the world Lola, this could be a good thing.” I laughed she was pissed and it was cute. “Need help in the shower?” Laughed ore. “Kidding I’m going to make a snack I think I can trust you not t try to run away now.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:00 pm

“Isn’t it your job to help me with anything I need done? Get on your knees and tongue fuck me.” I said with a serious look on my face, I just smiled after that “I’d rather ride your face, but I need to shower so your loss.” I winked and walked into the bathroom. Damn him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:13 pm

I laughed and shook my head getting up I took my shirt off and went to make me a sandwich.  Thinking of her riding my face fucking hell. Walking back up to her room I sat in the char and ate while I heard the water stop I was so tempted to go in there but I couldn’t this was my job. As much as I was wanting her I couldn’t have her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:17 pm

“Where is your shirt?” I asked noticing him as I walked out, the towel around my body. “What days do you have off? Clearly you can’t work for my dad everyday.” I walked up, almost close enough to touch when my door flew open and my boyfriend stormed in and looked from him to me “What the fuck is going on!! Are you seriously screwing some old dude?” He snapped “get some fucking clothes on now! And dude, stay away from my girlfriend!!!” He grabbed my arm and I cried out from the pain as he pushed into my other bruising
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm

I jumped up and grabbed him making him let her go. “You don’t touch a woman like that!” I shoved him against the wall. “You are no longer aloud on these grounds, you are not to come near Lola, if you do I will kill you!” I wasn’t afraid of this douchebag. “Your scum and don’t even deserve the same air she breaths.” He went to hit me and I dodged and countered with a jab to his jaw breaking it. Shaking my head I looked over at Lola. “Grab my phone call Jake!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:25 pm

I was frozen as I scanned the room for it and found the phone by the bed “jesus Daniel, I told you who he was.” I was so embarrassed. “Just leave, he’s right.. im over alll of this. The lies and cheating, you hitting me when you’re angry. I can’t deal with it anymore. Just leave me alone.” I really did deserve better
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:29 pm

I smirked. “Out of her own mouth dude, that’s got to hurt, probably worse than your jaw right now.” Fuck it I wasn’t waiting on Jake. “Stay here Lola get dressed I’ll be back after I take the trash out.” I grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him out letting everyone know he is not to be aloud on the grounds again. He was causing a scene and I didn’t care. After he got picked up I went to check on Lola. I walked in and saw her in the same spot shaking I walked over and pulled her to me. “It’s okay he is gone and I won’t let him near you again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:23 am

A giggle escaped my mouth as I looked up “I can’t believe you done all that shirtless.” O grinned, patting his bare chest. “Anyway, I have to get going, I have a busy day shopping planned.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:45 am

I shook my head. “Stay put till I get out of the shower!” I said and I did my jeans letting them fall. Now only in my boxer briefs I smirked. “Get dressed and once I’m done we will go!” I winked and walked away the feeling of her in my arms had me hard and I know she had to notice.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:14 am

“Well someone is packing.” I had to laugh as I at woke over to my walk in robe and find some Shorts and a tee. He was going to get so bored shopping with me today I knew it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:40 am

I showered and walked out in a towel to get my clothes I didn’t care if she saw me or not. I dried off and tossed the towel just as she walked out of her closet. “See something you want?” I winked not even trying to hide myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:42 am

“I’ve seen bigger.” I shrugged, giving him a grin “is this part of your job? Sleeping in the same bed and letting me see you naked? Because of it isn’t them it should be.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:45 am

I pretended to think. “Actually no it’s not, I just figured with the peep show you gave me I would help you out and even the playing flieds.” I laughed and dressed. “And from what I saw of you little ex boyfriend, you haven’t seen bigger than me, that and the way your chest is rising I can tell your lying.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:47 am

“Maybe,” i laughed and sat back on the bed “I’m sure you’ve seen plenty women so I’m not much to look at” I grabbed my phone and my friends were in Beverly Hills waiting for me “alright, I’m off”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:52 am

I grabbed her wrist as she went to walk by. “I’ll drive.” I grabbed my keys and wallet. “Let’s go.” The drive was quite till I spoke. “I will need you to listen to me today, I need you to stay where I can see you, if anything seems out of the normal tel me right away. I’m serious Lola, going out like this is putting you at risk and I won’t have something bad happen to you got it!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum