Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 8 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 8 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:02 am

“Oh sure.” I laughed shaking my head, I went to the bathroom block and used the toilet. Coming back he was already in the car. “I want a burger and fries. I haven’t eaten one in months.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:07 am

Laughing. “Okay that’s what we will get.” I started the car and started to drive after a few I stopped and got us burgers fries and shakes but noticed a car that seemed to have traveled from the same spot we left. I walked over to the truck and looked at her “listen to me, there is a black car over to the left, I think it has been following us.” I pulled my gun out and looked at her. “I need to know if you have seen it before! Or recognize it?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:15 am

I shook my head “no I don’t think-“ and then I felt sick “oh my god. Yes. He was camping as well, he came and helped me start the fire the other day.” I took in a deep breath “it was nothing, just friendly chatting each day.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:18 am

I nodded, “yeah nothing but friendly chatting but yet he is following us? I don’t like it I think he is working for your dad.” I watched and then looked at her. “I’ll let it go for now but when I stop again and if I see him I can’t be held responsible for what I do to him.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:22 am

“Ok.” I nodded, locking the door once he got back in the truck. “Why did you come and find me? How did you know where I was?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:28 am

I sighed. “I haven’t been able to get you off my mind. I’ve been looking and searching trying to find out what your father was up to and now that I know I’m so pissed. Jake even said he didn’t trust him. Then Jake came to my apartment and said he found the test and I didn’t even care at that point I knew I needed to talk to you. Then he told me you took off and I feared someone took you but then Jake mentioned you not being a girl that would camp but I remember you being just the opposite from the week I spent with you. I remember all the fronts you put on and I knew I would find you. I needed to. I needed to make sure you were safe.” I ran a hand down my face. “There is just something about you and it’s tugging at my heart like crazy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:35 am

“I took a test because I thought maybe I could be but nothing flashed up and I tossed it into the bin.” I shook my head “it must have come up after I left.” I sighed, rubbing my stomach. “You are always on my mind, and I didn’t have a phone to call but I had to tell myself that you would find us one day. I know I should have told you about the baby, but I couldn’t risk using a phone.. I snuck out when Jake was in a meeting with my dad and disconnected from the world. I would have come to your apartment but I didn’t know where it was.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:39 am

I sighed. “You should have talked to Jake but I get your reasons why you didn’t.” It didn’t matter anyways I wasn’t going anywhere. I smiled and grabbed her hand. “You still need to make sure everything is okay!” I squeezed her hand and looked out to see if we were being followed. “Fucking hell.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:43 am

“Ok so what happens?” I asked, trying to stay calm. “The baby is kicking and I really don’t want to go into labour over this.” I glanced out the window. “I’m all for you getting your hands dirty but just don’t get yourself shot.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:47 am

I laughed. “I’ve been shot stabbed fuck I’ve been tortured baby but trust me I’ll be careful. I’ll wait till we stop and sneak up on his ass. He won’t know what hit him. Because I’m sure he has told your dad your now not alone!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:52 am

“Jesus.” I looked at him. “You’re right, and he would know I am pregnant. Just whatever happens, make sure our baby is safe.” I was fine to die because I had been living in fear it would happen for so long.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:57 am

I sighed. “Nothing will happen to you or our baby.” I pulled her hand to my lips. “I won’t let anything happen to you both.” I pulled off on a exit acting like we needed gas. “Lock the doors and don’t act scared act normal. If I’m not back within 10 minutes drive! Don’t stop.” I kissed her lips and got out before she could say a word. I went in the gas station and went out the back I snuck up on the car and waited till he got out and snapped his neck. I went through the car for anything but didn’t see much except the phone which in face he was calling her father. Fuck! I went back in the gas station and out the front after paying for gas. Then left. “You okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:59 am

“That’s was quick. What happened?” I asked, not sure if I wanted to know or not. “Is everything ok? Who is he?” I had a million questions to ask. God he was sexy. “You can kiss me again you know.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:00 am

Laughing. “I don’t know who he was but I recognized the last few numbers he was in contact with.” I groaned. “I snapped his neck that’s all.” I glanced at her and smirked. “And I know I can kiss you again baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:24 am

I waited for him to, which he didn’t. So I rolled my eyes “or not, anyway... we need to decide where we’re gou f and what we’re doing.” I yawned, sighing loudly. “Damn this.” I groaned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:58 pm

“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I wasn’t going to when I had just snapped a guys neck.  Now I worry about her and our baby.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:04 pm

“What’s wrong? Seriously?! My dad is insane.” I shook my head, laughing “I’m not running my whole life. He knows I can’t go to the police or say anything so why come after me still? Is it because he’s trying to cut off all loose ends? Because I’m the only one who knows what he done. I mean, fuck! She was dying, he could have let her die in her sleep.. but what he done-“ I brought my hands to my face and wiped my eyes “I’ll never forget it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:08 pm

I sighed and I clipped her belt pulled her over to me. “You won’t and I won’t let us run forever I’m going to find a way baby I promise, I will!” I kissed her softly. “You will be raising our daughter or son out in the open I promise, what I can’t promise is that I’ll be there because if I have to kill him myself and go to jail for it then I will.” I kissed her again. “Please just try not to worry let me do all
That it’s not good for you and our baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:13 pm

“He won’t ever stop.” I whispered, and rested my forehead against his. “I hated you so much for leaving, I didn’t think you would really do it.. and Jake kept saying he didn’t know what you saw in me, i began to wonder the same. I didn’t want to let anyone else in so I shut them all out.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:18 pm

I sighed. “It’s was to protect you, I know you don’t understand that but when I was hired I was told that under no circumstances was I to touch you.” I sighed “I like rules I like to set them and obey them that’s just me. If your dad knew what happened there then I don’t know what he would have specially now knowing who he is and what he is really like.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:28 pm

“I have had many men come and go, I have never once had one talk to me the way you did. Or force themselves into my room and search my things.” I laughed with a smile “I knew I liked you then.” I grinned taking his hand and placing it to my stomach “I’m terrified to have a baby and become a mother. I didn’t picture a life with kids until I was a lot older, married and had my own house. But I know I can do this.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:35 pm

I smiled, “you can and you will be perfect for our child. And who knows if I make it out of this without going to jail we can give him or or a sibling!” I winked. “But for now let’s get on the road and try to figure out what we are going to do about your dad because I can only come up with killing the bastard, I’m sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:51 pm

“Sibling? Dream on. I’ll want a rock before you even get near me again.” I couldn’t believe he wanted more. “Can’t we just leave the country?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:53 pm

I sighed. “Unfortunately he has the airlines to tell him if you do.” I looked at her. “I’ll be back inside you before I put a ring on it trust me but also trust that I will be putting a ring on it!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:16 am

“Of course you will be.” I laughed “you assume so much about me.” I grinned, “but, we do need to know if we can make this work. How good are you with babies?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum