Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Past truths  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Past truths

2 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Past truths  - Page 10 Empty Past truths

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

She went to her first party, expecting a fun time. What happened, would leave her with a permanent reminder of that night forever.

He was young, stupid and out for a good time. His friends tell him a girls hot for him in the bedroom upstairs who likes it rough.. Drunk and horny, he fucks her.. Not realising she's drugged, half passed out and mumbling no. He didn't realise what he'd done until it was too late.. So he left, thinking he'd never see her again.

Years later, in a grocery store.. He's back in town and they bump into each other. He doesn't recognise her at first. When he goes to leave, he notices that the little girl beside her has his eyes and it all comes crashing back to him. He wants her.. He wants to be there for his daughter.. The only problem, she has no idea he's the one who done to her all those years ago that left her with a child.

Will the guilt eat him up, making him finally confess?

Last edited by melbender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Past truths  - Page 10 Empty Re: Past truths

Post by melbender Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:36 pm

I followed out behind him, "Asher.." I called "is your dad going to be alright?" I asked worrying
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:46 pm

I didn't even glance at her. "I don't know they took him to intensive care unit just before they called I gotta go, I can't loose him too!" I said defeated. I lost too much already before I had it and now my father was worse.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:56 pm

"ok." I said with a quiet sigh and went back inside. I wanted to just cry. Maybe this was a terrible idea. Emma was playing with her kitchen, trying to carry it with her chubby hands. I just sat and watched her until Nana left and then I put her in bed with me and laid there feeling empty and pathetic
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:00 pm

After the hospital I totally forgot about Emma's kitten. I went to Maddys and sat everything on the porch. I then went and got into my truck and backed up into the street so I could leave as soon as I made sure maddy got the kitten. -hey I'm sorry about today my pa isn't doing well at all, but I just wanted to let you know there is something that belongs to maddy on your front porch. I have to get back to the hospital. Xx Asher-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:14 pm

My phone buzzed, and I looked at the screen seeing Ashers name flash across. Reading the message, I frowned and slowly climbed out being careful not to wake her up. I walked out onto the front porch and seen a small box, realising it was the kitten. I picked up the box, looking inside as I sat on the porch seat and began to cry. I couldn't believe he'd come back to give her this.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:56 pm

I sat and watched her for a little while. -tell Emma I'll call tomorrow- I typed then drove off. I hated the hurt I cause her and could only pray she would let me explained what happened. I got back to the hospital and sat by my dads bed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 pm

I read his message. The hurt that was already being caused I just couldn't go through this again and needed to protect her. I text him back -I don't think that's a good idea. In sorry- I shouldn't be sorry, I should hate him and go to the police but I couldn't and didn't want to. I went inside and set the kitten up in the laundry for her to find in the morning
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:16 pm

As if sitting here loosing my dad wasn't enough she kicked me when I was down. I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat hell I couldn't do anything. I tried to call the next day but maddy didn't answer. She was going to keep Emma away from me. A few more days passed dad got worse. I didn't leave the hospital I showered and worked right there by his side.

I was so pissed that maddy was doing this to my brother she wouldn't even let him explain. So I went to her work. I walked in and she looked up and looked pissed. "Don't! I know what he did and I was pissed when I heard it. I also know things you don't and if you would let my brother explain you wouldn't look at things the way you do! He has hurt for years over this just like you! He is also a victim and now, now he won't leave my fathers side he won't even go home to sleep! You need to let him explain what you do after is whatever but at least let me explain so you both can just move on for Emma's sake!" I said my peace and left I didn't care what she had to say not right now. I needed to get to the hospital to be there for my brother and my father.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:25 am

Holding Emma on my hip as I walked into the hospital. I was shaking with nerves. A woman at reception looked up, giving me a once over and smirking. "Can I help you?" I nodded, giving Ashers fathers name, and saying I was here to see him. "I'm sorry, it's family only.." I took a deep breath, replying "She's his granddaughter." Her eyes widened, looking shocked, rambling off a room number. Well, she'll no down tell everyone now since she's the town gossip. I made my way to the room, knocking and pushing the door open. Asher sitting by his side staring as his father as Emma pointed "Ash.." she said still snuggled against my side. His head snapped around, and I felt out of place, intruding. "I didn't mean to barge in.. I hope it's ok.." I trailed off embarrassed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 pm

I just stared at her she hasn't featured any calls she has returned any messages but she shows up here. I shook my head and the best i could without crying. "No your fine, it's fine, you want me to leave?" I asked because I would if it made it easier for her. I looked at Emma and gave a small smile. "Hey princess."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:17 pm

"I'd rather you stay." I said quietly, not wanting to be alone. "just keep your sister away, I dont know if you sent her..." I added, not rudely but I didn't want to see her. I quickly changed the subject to Emma "hey sweetie, did you tell Ash you named your kitten?" she looked up nodding happy "her name is Sprinkles!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:43 pm

I was confused till Emma spoke. "That's a lovely name although I think your kitten is a boy kitten but still a lovely name." I wanted to hold her so bad and hug her. She started to rub her eyes and before thinking I said. "Come here princess." She darted for me and gave me a small smile. I picked her up and held her close as she fell asleep. I looked up. "What were you talking about my sister? What did she do now?" I asked not really wanting to know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:47 pm

"it doesn't matter.. But we need to talk and privately when your available." I sighed, looking at Emma asleep. "how is your father doing?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:01 pm

I shook my head. "Not good he is worse than before, I don't understand it. He was awake and talking. He forgave me for leaving and told me he loved me then I don't know how or why but he went backwards." I kissed Emma's head. "I can't loose him too." I said knowing I lost my little girl and maddy. "Just so you know I haven't talk to my sister since Emma's birthday. I haven't tried to talk to anyone but you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:07 pm

"she came to work, and gave me her input on things.. Things between us" I glanced around the room. "maybe when he's feeling better we can talk, you could come around when Emma is in bed sleeping."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:14 pm

I looked at her. "I'm sorry about my sister I had no idea and she had no right." I glanced at my pa. "I don't think he will get better. He keeps getting worse. But I'll make time to talk just tell me when! I'll be there." I said hoping I was doing the right thing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:22 pm

"whenever you're free next. We need to talk." get things out in the open. "I've missed you." oh god did I really just say that outloud. I blushed feeling stupid
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:45 pm

My head snapped to hers did I really hear that. "I've missed you too, and Emma God knows how much I've missed you both." I looked at my pa. "How about I follow you home tonight and we can talk." I wasn't doing any good here and if sow thing happened they would call me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 am

"that would be good. Um, I've ordered a couple pizzas that I have to pick up, how about you join us for dinner and Emma can spend some time with you before she goes to bed?" I suggested, offering him the chance to spend time with her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:35 am

I smiled as much as I could. "I'd like that thank you." I said shyly I just hated how my life was screwed up. I didn't know what she wanted to talk about but I knew she needed to here what happened that night from me. After a little while she left with Emma to pick up the pizzas and I stayed a little longer then headed to her place. I was nervous and excited all at once.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:14 am

I set Emma up in front of the TV so she could watch that and eat her pizza while Asher and I had ours and talked. I was nervous to hear what he had to say. I poured a glass of wine and hoped that'd calm me a little. When I heard his car pull up, I walked out to answer the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:42 pm

I sat in the truck for a little while when I noticed she was at the door I had to get out and talk regardless of what she decided. I got out and walked up to her. "Thanks again for letting me come over." I just hope she doesn't regret it. I stood waiting for her to let me in when I heard Emma call out excitedly. "Daddy ash!" I smile d it being able to help it I glanced at maddy and wish I knew what she was thinking.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:59 am

Hearing Emma call him that hurt a little, she'd taken to him right away and I feared I'd be pushed away. "Emma don't forget to eat all your food." I reminded, leaning against the door frame and watching them together, I have to admit it was nice to see this, but it saddened me that she'd never have the family she deserves. "she's been waiting for you to arrive since we left the hospital." I smiled
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 am

I smiled at maddy. "Do you mind if I spend some time with her before she goes to bed and we talk?" I had to be sure she was okay with this. She looked hurt and I hated that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 pm

I realised I was frowning, a bad habit of mine which I needed to stop. "umm sure, of course." I did invite him around to see her anyway. "come in, I'll just be hanging the washing out the back"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next