Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Crazy Drama  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy Drama

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 4 Empty Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

She meets a guy at a club one night and they start dancing. He's older with kids and she's just looking for a good time out with her friends. They screw, and can't seem to get enough of each other.. it starts to become more.. He convinces her to finally move in with him and his kids.. who are in their teens. He left out that his ex lives next door and that she comes over regularly. He cant see why it's a problem as it's best for kids. She tells him he can't go into her house... or it's over. His kids love her and she loves them.. which their mother hates.

The GF is growing frustrated and when her things start to go missing, she grows more impatient and tells him she wants marriage and babies. He doesn't but doesn't want to lose her so he tells her one day.. then later admits he wont ever want that and begs her not to leave him.. stupidly, she agrees. Until the ex causes more problems.. he refuses to take her side when it comes to the ex and her desire for a family becomes to much.. she packs a bag and leaves after seeing him over at her place when she came home from work early to surprise him..

Can he change his ways and win her back? Or is it too late?

Alex Morgan
Works in a club.
Lives with roommate who's a guy but there just friends. She loves having a good time and can be blunt at times.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazy Drama

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:51 pm

I smirked as I still didn't look up from what I was doing. "Your still thinking that?" I said and finished my typing on the computer. I looked up and damn it she was beautiful. "Look my vixen I'm really busy right now I have a lot of changes to make so if your little rant is done please!" I gestured to the door and that seemed to do it. I smirked and stood up to get some things and walked right by her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:57 pm

He brushed me off. I should have been happy but I was even more infuriated by him. "I'm done." I said "actually I was wondering, do you know anyone who could come and help with my Netflix? " I played coy "my roommate is working late and well, I really wanted to watch TV.. Let me know, or maybe I'll ask Tom.. He's always happy to help me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 pm

I laughed. "Playing games now Alex?" I shook my head and walked back. "I think tom is free tonight...ill have to check but I must tell you if his ex-girlfriend finds out about you it wouldn't be good, for you that is. I've seen how she has messed up a beautiful face."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm

I raised a brow laughing "oh you crack me up.. i was thinking earlier, its a good thing i didn't get a little kinky last night and call you daddy, but you know.. it would be weird coz you are one.. to kids my age!" I glared and spun around with a huff, closing his door shut loudly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:17 pm

I laughed. I opened the door and walked out and loudly said "oh hey vixen!" And she stopped I saw the panic in her eyes. "your no longer a bartender remember so why don't you go to toms office and he will help you get things ready you and Maggie came highly recommended by Tim and others so you two get a promotion." I knew by adding Maggie would help her take the promotion better. I wasn't kidding either tom and others highly recommended them when I asked and that was before last night. She walked by and I stopped her to whisper "you were going to get this even before we locked eyes as you danced with that nobody!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:26 pm

I wanted to giggle. That nobody was my room mate. "You cant call me vixen at work.." i whispered back. "I dont need anymore problems or drama happening at work" i said then half smiled "thanks for the promotion." I then went with Maggie to Toms office.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:44 pm

I smiled she was so going to get her ass red by my palm. I shook my head and then went back to the office I was calling everyone in for a one on one to see who would still be here and who wouldn't. I was almost done when the next person James on my list had the exact same address as Alex. What the hell did she was she dating him! Is that the drama she wanted to avoid. As there was a knock on the door I said come in and in walked James her boyfriend and the guy she was dancing with. I didn't like him already. "Have a seat!" I growled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Well someones in a mood" James muttered underneath his breath "what can i do for you?" He asked, wondering what this guys problem was.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

"Sit!" I said sternly. "The first thing I want to know is that you don't have any sexuall or romantic feelings for any of the other workers here?" I looked up. "You live with my vi- I mean with Alex correct?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:59 pm

"Yeah " he glares wondering what it had to do with him "we're roommates and friends.." for now. "... and I'm not the one having coworker relationships.. you need to talk to her about supply fridge fucks."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:15 pm

I laughed. "You want more with her." It wasn't a question I knew it. "Listen I'll have a chat with Alex trust me. I've been told you are one of the best bartenders so no work relationships please. Or I'll have you transferred. Your dismissed it seems I need to have a chat with that little vixen of mine." I said the last part to myself but didn't care if he heard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

I was making new shots for the girls go try when James told me to go up to the bosses office and didn't hide his dislike for him. I sighed, here we go again. I walked in with a smile "what can i do you for, boss?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 pm

"Fucking in the fridge?" I said sternly. I was pissed. "There won't be any of that unless with me understood in face I'm done with your games and this is how it's going to be. I got up and slammed the door and locked it. "Your mine from now on. You won't be living with that so called friend of yours anymore I will either get you a newer nicer apartment or you move in with me. This whole place will know your mine. Now I'm going to take what's mine and fuck you understand?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:41 pm

I slapped him across the face. Not hard but enough to shock myself and pull away wide eyed. "I'm so sorry" i whispered.. "i.. you just.. do you think its funny to joke about what happened in the fridge?" I asked as my eyes filled with water. I needed to leave. I ran from his office and kept going all the way to my apartment.

Maggie had overheard and quickly rushed in thinking she was being fired "boss.. no Alex didnt have sex in the fridge.. she caught her boyfriend and one of the girls screwing in there.. please don't fire her! Yeah she broke the guys jaw but he deserved it.. who fucks your best friend anyway.. they were both fired and then kicked her out of her own apartment.. they lived together and hed slip from her bed to that hoes each nigjt.. i mean come on yall, that shiz is jus nasty, am i right or am i right!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Oh shit. I didn't knwk that fucking bastard. I will talk to him about lying to me. "Your not fires and either is Alex. I need to go find her. Have tom take over for me please." I told her and then ran out knowing she probably ran home. I got to her building and cringed it was so not right for her. I knocked loudly on the door "Alex bébé open up I need to talk to you and hold you I didn't know I was told something and it pissed me off I didn't know about that dick and bitch please bébé open the door."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:56 pm

I pulled open the door quickly "god get inside before youre mugged or something and stop yelling" i snapped tugging him in by the hand "i dont want to talk about it. You could fix my netflix tho?" I suggested. I wanted to ask so many things about what he had said but i couldnt bring myself to bring it up. "I didnt think you would follow me here.." I said with a small smile
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:03 pm

I laughed. "I feel like a prick I didn't know. But I still stand by what I said I want you Alex." I sighed. "I don't want you here either it's dangerous and with your so called
Roommate who is the one she said you liked to skip of and fuck in the fridge I really would rather you live somewhere else!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:33 am

"He said that?" I frowned looking confused. "I.. youre the second guy i slept with. I haven't had sex at work ever." That made me so mad. I kept walking into my room with him following "this isnt the best place to live but its alright.." i began undressing, i wasnt shy in front of him as i pulled my jeans off and reached for my knee high socks and oversized shirt go wear. "You cant buy me an apartment after one night.. i know I'm good in bed and all, but that good?" I teased sittimg and pulling them up my thighs. "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:51 am

I shook my head. "Like I said your mine and I want to take care of you so either you move to a nicer apartment or my home? Your pick. But you better choice or I'll choice for you." I sighed and sat next to her. "How well do you know James? Because when I talked to him I got the feeling he wanted more than a friendship with you!"I placed my hand on her cover thigh and I was instantly hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:04 am

"I'm yours? You're kidding right? Like what are you, my boyfriend or sex friend? " i reeled off questions and looked at his hand "i get the feeling he likes me but we're friends, he knows its not going to happen." I said and twisted my body so my thigh was over his legs, straddling him and wrapping my arms around his neck "ill take an apartment.." i whispered pushing him back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:07 am

I groaned "good will go look after I have you then once we find your apartment I'll have you there. But I must say watch yourself around him I don't care for him. And the fact he lied about you to me tells me just how much he wants you and what he will do to get you." I know I was going to keep my eyes on him. I thrusted up and she moaned. "Sit on my face I want to taste you my vixen."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:23 am

He didnt answer my other question and i didnt want to bring itn up again. "I told you we werent doing this anymore" i bit my lip as i moved up his body "you.. oh god" i felt his tongue in my slit and i grabbed the headboard tightly, bucking against his face.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:46 am

I groaned as I tasted her. "So fucking good bébé. votre Mine bébé. De toutes les manières bébé!" I whispered I don't know if she knew what I said so I said it in English "your mine babe. In all ways babe. My vixen my woman mine!" I growled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:54 am

"I'm cumming!: i cried out, his words my undoing as I rocked against his face faster "yours.. god yes!" I groaned reaching behind, rubbing his cock through his pants when i heard the door slam "hey I'm home.. just having a shower then we'll head out to get dinner.. fuck the new boss is a cunt." James yelled out from the bathroom. I quickly climbed off his face, stumbling to the door and closing it shut before he seen him in here. "Shit." I cursed "you can't go out there."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:06 am

I smirked. "And why not! Oh that's right because I'm going to fuck you while he is out there." I said pulling her to me. "And what do you think of your new boss is he a cunt?" I aske raising my brow at her
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next