Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Crazy Drama  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy Drama

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 40 Empty Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

She meets a guy at a club one night and they start dancing. He's older with kids and she's just looking for a good time out with her friends. They screw, and can't seem to get enough of each other.. it starts to become more.. He convinces her to finally move in with him and his kids.. who are in their teens. He left out that his ex lives next door and that she comes over regularly. He cant see why it's a problem as it's best for kids. She tells him he can't go into her house... or it's over. His kids love her and she loves them.. which their mother hates.

The GF is growing frustrated and when her things start to go missing, she grows more impatient and tells him she wants marriage and babies. He doesn't but doesn't want to lose her so he tells her one day.. then later admits he wont ever want that and begs her not to leave him.. stupidly, she agrees. Until the ex causes more problems.. he refuses to take her side when it comes to the ex and her desire for a family becomes to much.. she packs a bag and leaves after seeing him over at her place when she came home from work early to surprise him..

Can he change his ways and win her back? Or is it too late?

Alex Morgan
Works in a club.
Lives with roommate who's a guy but there just friends. She loves having a good time and can be blunt at times.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 40 Empty Re: Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

I wanted to ask if remembered how we met bit kept my mouth shut. "you know what, at work tonight don't bother asking me up to your office. I'll be busy working until in needed." I snapped back, heading back towards the stsirs, "im going to go get ready."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 pm

I laughed she is pissed okay well I'm not letting work ruin anything I decided to call the other managers and close tonight. That will teach her. Shelly shook her head. "That wasn't the right way to handle it Derrick and you know it." I just shrugged. I didn't go upstairs or anything I waited till summer came home and then left again Shelly and Carla left and I sat waiting for her to come down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:31 am

I had just stepped out of the shower, when I noticed three missed calls and a message from my manager saying Derrick closed tonight and I'm not needed to come in after all. I couldn't believe him. I wrapped a towel around my waist, dried my hair off and made my way downstairs. "Did you close tonight because of me and the possibility of me dancing?" I asked, keeping calm to hide how really pissed I were. "Don't bother lying to me either, did you close because of it?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:13 pm

I looked her. "I would never lie to you Alex. I did close because I have plans for us and work was getting in the way. Plus your right I hate that you would get up and dance in front of all those guys. I already said that." I turned back to the book I was reading. "We have a while before we leave so sit and relax."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:22 pm

"Im not going anywhere with you." I was hurt he done this. "you have no right to get involved with my job... Don't worry, not anymore. I'll quit first thing tomorrow and find somewhere else." I spun around, walking over and grabbing the book from him, tossing it on the floor before storming off with a huff
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Wow this night couldn't get any worse. But I smiled to myself she said she wouldn't go anywhere with me but she didn't say anything about staying in and I can still do it. I smiled and made my calls. A few hours later our backyard was turned into the paradise she loved. I had dinner ready and set up and was excited. I made sure her ring was in place and walked up to our room it was unlocked thank god. "Bébé come eat dinner please I'm sorry." Not really but in a way I was. "Please I have your favorite all ready."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:51 pm

I looked up, rolling my eyes as I filed a nail "youre not sorry at all, so dont try that with me.. How about you bring me my food, as Im busy searching for a new job at the opposition." I lied, holding my laughter in
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:02 pm

"Your not a good liar bébé, and I am sorry I upset you, so yes I'm sorry now please let me make it up to you. Come outside and eat with me please I love you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:09 pm

I put the file up, sighing. "fine. Only because I'm hungry and pissed off." I said walking to the door, wearing nothing but black lingerie, suspenders and heels, a push up bra and sexy pair of panties. "what did you make to eat?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:17 pm

I groaned she was killing me looking like that think God I sent everyone away after they set it up. "I didn't make it I called in a favor and had your favorite dish made and your favorite dessert. You know the one when you were on vacation with your girlfriends." I smiled as she looked in shock. "You see I had the jet all ready and was going to fly us out but you said you didn't want to go anywhere with me so..." I said stopping as I opened the back door. "I brought it to you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:23 pm

"you could have flown me away somewhere.." I coyly smiled, stepping outdoors and my eyes widened. Shocked at what I was seeing. "oh my.. You're really surprising me." I definitely didn't expect to see this
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 pm

I smiled knowing I was getting somewhere. "Well it's not the real thing but maybe we can get there soon." I said as I got down on my knee waiting for her to turn my way. When she was taking to long I said. "Alex bébé, I know this isn't what you probably wanted but I just can't keep going not having you permanently beside me." She turned and I smiled. "Please be mine and marry me say yes and put me out of my misery, please bébé i love you and want it all with you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:09 am

I stared at him on his knees, tears spilling out my eyes as I nodded over and over crying "yes.. Yes.." I threw myself at him, knocking him backwards and me on top of him "I want nothing more than to marry you!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 am

I smiled more. "Good because I'm taking you back to the place you live to marry you." I kissed her hard. "I just need to know who you want there! It's all up to you who you want to share our day with or don't share with!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:17 am

I wasn't expecting this, sitting up and straddling his hips, I remembered the black box in his hand "will you put the ring on?" I asked smiling so big "and who do you want at our wedding?" I couldn't tell him I wanted it to just be us when summer had asked to come and help
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:44 pm

I smiled. "I honestly don't care as long as your there that's all that matters for me!" I kissed her softly and sat up. "I love you and want whatever you want."

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=956
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40