Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Crazy Drama  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy Drama

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 38 Empty Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

She meets a guy at a club one night and they start dancing. He's older with kids and she's just looking for a good time out with her friends. They screw, and can't seem to get enough of each other.. it starts to become more.. He convinces her to finally move in with him and his kids.. who are in their teens. He left out that his ex lives next door and that she comes over regularly. He cant see why it's a problem as it's best for kids. She tells him he can't go into her house... or it's over. His kids love her and she loves them.. which their mother hates.

The GF is growing frustrated and when her things start to go missing, she grows more impatient and tells him she wants marriage and babies. He doesn't but doesn't want to lose her so he tells her one day.. then later admits he wont ever want that and begs her not to leave him.. stupidly, she agrees. Until the ex causes more problems.. he refuses to take her side when it comes to the ex and her desire for a family becomes to much.. she packs a bag and leaves after seeing him over at her place when she came home from work early to surprise him..

Can he change his ways and win her back? Or is it too late?

Alex Morgan
Works in a club.
Lives with roommate who's a guy but there just friends. She loves having a good time and can be blunt at times.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 38 Empty Re: Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:08 am

"I'll try and remember that." I grinned laughing at his names for them. "did you tell her my age?" I was a little nervous about that as he was quite older. "not that it bothers me.. I like that you're older and experienced with life." I eyed him up and down. I heard Summer call out "can I bring my books on the holiday too?" I frowned, no clue what she's talking about "is she going on a school trip?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 am

I smirked. "Not really." I looked at summer. "Sweetie I haven't talked to Alex about it yet I wanted to surprise her." I said to summer so Alex hopefully didn't hear. "Now go pack before you need to leave oh and guess who is coming over for a little bit?" I said and she looked at me confused. "Shelly and Carla!" Summer jumped up and screamed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:48 am

"surprise?"  now I was curious "I love surprises, what are you planning?" I asked, my ears ringing from Summers screaming. I guess she liked them.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:54 am

I smiled. "Can't tell you the surprise because it would be a surprise bébé. And yes she hasn't seen them in a long time because her mother hates them." I said hating that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:15 am

"that's horrible.. And you can't drop a bomb like a surprise and not tell me. Please! Are we all going somewhere? Is it like a family holiday? Or just somewhere in town?" ahh the suspense was killing me
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:19 pm

I smiled. "well I wasn't planning on bringing everyone but if you want everyone to go then I'll make that happen. I just can't tell you exactly where we are going that needs to stay a suprise." I kissed her as the doorbell rang. "I'm excited!" I said smacking her ass and going to the door. As I opened it I was bombed with hugs from stretch and shorty. I laughed and looked over at Alex. "Alex bébé! Come meet my good friends stret- i mean Shelly and Carla! Girls meet my beautiful fiancé Alex!" They both eyed me and then hugged Alex. "Derrick you dog you!" Shelly said and looked at Alex. "Absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:26 am

Fiance? was I missing something. "Yay!! Daddy you asked her!!" Summer squealed "Show me your ring Alex!! Oh I can't wait to be in the wedding!!" My head was spinning. Her in the wedding? What? Umm I wasn't sure what was happening. "We're not engaged, and there's no ring..." I said slightly dazed, looking at Derrick, then to his friends, "It's nice to meet you both."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:55 pm

I just smirked. "Not yet but it's getting sized in fact I need to get going to pick it up, will you be okay here for about an hour?" I asked ignoring the looks Shelly and Carla were giving me. In fact knowing that they knew I was up to something big made me smile more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:58 pm

"Derrick.." I smiled, keeping my voice lower "you can't leave.." we had baby stuff to tend to. Summer jumped in "daddy has to go and I'll stay with you, it'll be so fun. Just us girls and little baby talk!" she went on
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 pm

I smiled. "If you want I'll stay but I do have to pick up your ring." I then leaned in and whispered "we would discuss the baby stuff when I got back though." I kissed her. "And I will take summer with me to pick the ring up but I won't leave if your not comfortable."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 pm

I really wished he hadn't even spoke about a ring. I didn't want to know he was going to propose, I wanted to be surprised and not expecting it. "it's ok, go and I'll talk to them then just fill you in once you're back." I guess that would do. Summer was so involved that I just hoped it didn't drive a wedge between us. "I'll go get my medical files for you." I told the tall one, heading off to the bedroom
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:31 pm

I smiled. "Carla take summer and pick this stuff up for me." She looked at the list and laughed. "Your so awful but I'm sure it will work out I see how much you care for her." She kissed my cheek and told summer she had something special for her. I looked at stretch. "She is confused with your nicknames even tho I told her all about it." Shelly laughed. "Well I am short and you call me stretch so I would only assume people to be confused. But Derrick she looked completely confused about a ring and engagement!" I laughed and filled her I and she smiled as Alex walked back in. She looked shocked I was still here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 pm

"why are got still here?" it didn't mean to come out rude, but I wasn't expecting to see him still. "this is all I could find." I said handing his short friend the paperwork.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:49 pm

I smiled. "If you really thought I was going to leave you for a fake ring then you need more time to get to know me." I kissed her cheek. "Plus this is important to us both and I want to make sure I get the information right and I want to be here all the way for you." God she had no idea and the fact that summer almost ruined everything I needed to do some major ass kissing. Even thought what I said was true
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:48 am

"good, because I would have been really upset if you left.." he said fake ring but I wasn't so convinced, but with how summer reacted. "and as much as I like summer, this is very personal so can we please not talk about trying to fall pregnant with her." she was way too excited and I just couldn't convince myself that it'll happen again, no matter how much I wanted it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Okay. "One summer over hears everything and two that is the only reason I explained to her I'm sorry Alex." What was I suppose to do she had a ton of questions and I wanted her to have the facts from me. I looked at stretch as she examined her chart.

"Well I can see why they diagnosed you with a number of these things with your symptoms but honey some of these concern me with your age. As I see here your very young." She looked at Derrick and smiled then back at Alex. "I don't see how some are medically possible. I want to do some blood work on you today too. And like I said those shots stop them they won't help just make it worse. I'll give you a script for something that will help, I want to examine you too if your okay with that. Then we will talk more on what is really going on. It's much more simpilar."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm

"ok." I said slightly nervous. "I guess you can, if you think there's another reason.." I wondered what could be the problem. I looked up at Derrick, reaching for his hand "stay with me when she examines me." I whispered, scared that they'd find something real bad and would say kids was definitely a no.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:33 pm

I kissed her hand. "I wouldn't be anywhere else bébé just relax Shelly is the best." We went upstairs I sat on the bed with her head in my lap and holding her hand "just breath." I whispered as Shelly walked in. "So I think the endometriosis is a good possibility and must likely the cause of making it harder but like I said these other things said just don't add up I mean must of the time these happen with older aged woman who have had children. So I think the doctor jumped the gun with your case." She sat down and examined her and after they all went downstairs so she could drawl Some blood. "I'll get the blood work on Friday so I'll call you both then. But I don't see anything but the endometriosis so the chances of pregnancy with that fact you have already gotten pregnant are a lot better than you think. So lik I mentioned I'll give you a script for something that will help with the endometriosis and getting pregnant. Its a pill so no shots!" She hoped this was better news than before.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:35 pm

"wow, that's a good start. I'd rather swallow than being hit in the ass anyday." and then I realised how dirty that sounded. "I mean, swallow a tablet and no more shots." God how embarrassing, especially since we'd done anal last night
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:02 pm

I smirked and Shelly laughed. "She's a keeper Derrick!" I nodded. "I know that's why I have lots of stuff to plan." I kissed her hand and wanted to do more. I love how Shelly didn't mention the age difference. We all say and talked a while laughing. Shelly told Alex how we met and that I turned her gay which was a joke but it wasn't that off the market because I did kiss Shelly and after she said I think I'm into women.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:33 pm

I was surprised to hear her kissed her, and that bothered me a little because he should have mentioned it. Especially if he wanted her to be my doctor. "So back to this holiday, when and where because I have to put it at work.." and I wasn't sure if I could take the time off. Everyone knew I was dating derrick and they weren't impressed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:38 pm

I sighed this work is getting on my last nerves. "Bébé don't worry about work I will cover it I think we will do some renovations and close for a two week time frame we will go then." I knew she wouldn't like it is I just told her her that it was a probably and I did want to change sown things so I guess I'll make it then so she won't have to worry. "Everyone will get the weeks off paid don't worry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:57 pm

"really? Why haven't I heard about these renovations before now?" I asked, very suspiciously. "but you haven't answered my question, where are Web going and Why?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:59 pm

I laughed. "We haven't told anyone about them yet because we are waiting for approvals. And I'm not telling you where or when or why bébé so deal with it."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 am

I half eye rolled him "well, if this is some surprise, then I can't wait. I look forward to whatever it is you're planning.." I was thinking us alone and baby making like crazy.. just the though drove me wild. I turned to Shelly "Will I be able to give birth naturally, if we can fall pregnant again?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next