Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Crazy Drama  EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Crazy Drama  EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Crazy Drama  EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Crazy Drama  EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Crazy Drama  EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Crazy Drama  EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Crazy Drama  EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Crazy Drama  EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Crazy Drama  EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy Drama

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Crazy Drama  Empty Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 20:14

She meets a guy at a club one night and they start dancing. He's older with kids and she's just looking for a good time out with her friends. They screw, and can't seem to get enough of each other.. it starts to become more.. He convinces her to finally move in with him and his kids.. who are in their teens. He left out that his ex lives next door and that she comes over regularly. He cant see why it's a problem as it's best for kids. She tells him he can't go into her house... or it's over. His kids love her and she loves them.. which their mother hates.

The GF is growing frustrated and when her things start to go missing, she grows more impatient and tells him she wants marriage and babies. He doesn't but doesn't want to lose her so he tells her one day.. then later admits he wont ever want that and begs her not to leave him.. stupidly, she agrees. Until the ex causes more problems.. he refuses to take her side when it comes to the ex and her desire for a family becomes to much.. she packs a bag and leaves after seeing him over at her place when she came home from work early to surprise him..

Can he change his ways and win her back? Or is it too late?

Alex Morgan
Works in a club.
Lives with roommate who's a guy but there just friends. She loves having a good time and can be blunt at times.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Crazy Drama  Empty Re: Crazy Drama

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 20:23

Derrick Woods
Multi business owner
Has two teen kids and a ex that wants him back or to be miserable like she is. He is the type that always gets what he wants loves his girlfriend and that's all he wants. He never thought he would want more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 20:30

Slipping into my sky high heels and a slinky dress that barely covered my ass, yeah i wore this to work so i didn't have to change. I walked out of my bedroom and seen my roommate Josh doing up his belt, he looked up smirking. "You look hot, planning on getting some?" I rolled my eyes, fixing my boobs as i hadn't work a bra. "no. I just want to dance and get drunk after work." He grinned picking up his car keys "you can serve me while i see who I'm bringing home tonight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 20:48

I went to walk out to head to the office when my ex wife stopped me we talked about nothing and I told her I would be out late tonight I had a meeting at a club I was thinking about buying. I normally don't do the club seems but I needed some ass tonight. I kissed my exes cheek and headed to work. As my day flew by I found myself after the meeting watching this sweet piece of ass dancing with some guy who didn't know what he was doing. As she looked my way I raised my glass and winked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 20:52

Ohh hello hottie. The man who winked, damn he was yummy. Or maybe it was the alcohol that had gone to my head. A few more minutes dancing, i made my way over to the bar and next to this gorgeous as fuck man. "Care to buy a girl a drink?" I suggested, leaning against the bar. I always got free drinks for working as a bartender, but he didn't need to know that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 21:03

I smirked she was blunt I like that no beating around the bush kind of girl. I looked her up and down and decided she had to be of age at least. "What's your poison bébé?" I decided she would like a little French talk. Her eyes brightened and I leaned in whispering in my husky I'm so gonna fuck you tonight voice. "Drinks for dancing with me all night bébé!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 2 Oct 2015 - 21:09

I reached over, the top of my dress lowering as i took the glass from his hands before he could drink anymore, and bringing it to my lips with a coy smile. I looked him up and down, biting my lower lip "i'll have a shot of you." Downing the rest of his drink, I licked my lips and moved in closer, intoxicated on his scent. "come and dance.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 0:04

Little vixen. That is what I will call her no need to know her name. I got up and as she pulled me to the dance floor I pulled her flush against me and heard her gasp as she felt my length hard and ready for her. We danced and I nipple done on her neck and ear whispering naughty things to her in French. I was so ready to get out of here and inside her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 1:17

Him and his dirty french words. My thong was soaked and clit has been throbbing from all our grinding. My arms slid around his neck as i reached for his cock and squieezed with my other hand "fuck me, outside or my place?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 1:25

I smirked. "I got a better idea bébé!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the back where the offices are. I barged into one and the guy behind the desk was surprised "Derrick I thought you left? I was just getting the-". I stopped him with my hand. "Don't give a fuck right now just send fax them tomorrow right now get out!" I said as the man just looked shocked. He looked at Alex and was surprised he was pissed too and would have to talk to her later. He shook his head and walked out. I slammed the door and locked it before she could question me I had her pinned to the door crushing her lips with mine. God I missed this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 1:40

Oj god. They knew each other? I was so fired.. his mouth tho.. mm kissing him back, our tongues down each others throats. I began working on his shirt and buttons. Once undone, I roamed my hands all over his chest and abs. Gasping as i slid hand down his pants after I unbuttoned and pulled open the leather belt. His cock was so big. Theres no way.. "condom?" I moaned stroking him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 1:45

Fuck how could I forget. Shit I pulled away and searched the drawers I knew there had to be one and once I found one I was so fucking happy I had to give tom a raise. I smirked and pulled her dress off happy to see no bra and the most beautiful tits ever. I rolled the condom on and ripped her thing off and lifting her up. "Fuck your beautiful!" I said as I plunged my cock inside her and kissed her hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 1:59

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. He wa so big. I lobed feeling him completely filing me. My fingers through his hsir pulling as i grinded, flexind and rocked against him. The build up coming on strong "harder.. fuck me.. amazing!:
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 2:04

Fuck she was tight and young I loved it. I went harder then wakes over to the desk making the papers fly then sat her down fuck nope I needed to see her ass. "Fuck flip over now!" I growled and when she didn't move as fast as I needed I did it for her her ass in the ass I slapped it and slammed inside her. "Fuck yes!" I slapped her again as I slammed into her harder and my balls slapping her clit as her inner walls tightened around me almost had me cumming.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 2:09

"Use your finger!" I moaned, losing all sense of focus as i gripped the table tightly. His grunts and groans were my undoing. "oh god.. yes oh fuck!" I cried out as my pussy squeezed him hard as i came. I noticed the chair behind him "i wany to ride your cock. "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 2:14

I groaned. "God you are a vixen!" I sat down pulling her with me "I want you perfect young tits in my face!" She was sexy and knew what she wanted outside of sex and during sex a hard fuck was my kid of girl.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 6:49

He mentioned young again and i wondered just how old he was. I couldnt really tell, probably 30 maybe. His cock back in me was heaven. Id never felt something so good before "You like my tits, you want to slide yoir cock.between them and cum all over me?" I asked with a moan as i began bouncing up and down his cock faster, clenching sroundnhim tight, grabbing my breasts and squeezing, moaning as i watched him. My lips parting as they neared his mouth again "I'm going to cum and then suck you empty."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:08

I groaned and took her lips. "God your something else." I moaned and gripped her ass with one hand and her tit with the other. Damn young pussy is the best.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:13

"Yes.. oh god.." my eyes lost focus as i came hard. Fucking him faster until my orgasm died down. My mouth parting from his, i dropped to my knees and began licking his balls, up the length of his cock and flicking the sensitive underside of his shaft before cupping his balls and sucking him off hard.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:25

"Condom bébé take off the damn condom!" I groaned God her mouth was just as fantastic as her cunt. She slid the condom off and I gripped her hair and fucked her mouth till I blew. "Fuck!" I moaned. I looked at her and smirked. I was just looking for a one time fuck but I may want her again and again!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:34

I swallowed, licking my lips and standing back up. I kissed him on the mouth hard then pulled back "you owe me a pair of panties.." i smiled turning around and pickinh up my dress that was in the floor, not caring that he watched. I couldn't believe I'd just had my first one night stand and it was amazing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:37

I cleared my throat. "And where is that you think your going? Who said I was done?" I groaned watching her bend over. "Let's go grab a early breakfast and continue this night." I said getting up and putting my clothes back on not taking no for a answer. I grabbed her hand. "Did you drive here?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:49

"No i walked, i live close by" i was surprised he wanted to grab breakfast. But if that meant another round with him then i was up for it. "What about you? But were walking. I don't get into cars with strangers" i teased slipping my heels on
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:55

I laughed. "Tuff shit it's raining and I need your mouth on my cock as I drive to where we are eating!" I pulled her out of the door where tom was waiting looking pissed. "Oh stop looking like that your getting a nice pay raise and a paid vacation to where ever you want!" I said and heard her gasp.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:58

"How can you... wait how do you know Tom?" I asked looking back at him

"You just fucked your new boss.. great one Alex." Tom muttered.

My eyes wide. "What! Youre the one whos buying this place! Oh you better not fire me or I'll.." i was lost for words.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next