Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Crazy Drama  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy Drama

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 2 Empty Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

She meets a guy at a club one night and they start dancing. He's older with kids and she's just looking for a good time out with her friends. They screw, and can't seem to get enough of each other.. it starts to become more.. He convinces her to finally move in with him and his kids.. who are in their teens. He left out that his ex lives next door and that she comes over regularly. He cant see why it's a problem as it's best for kids. She tells him he can't go into her house... or it's over. His kids love her and she loves them.. which their mother hates.

The GF is growing frustrated and when her things start to go missing, she grows more impatient and tells him she wants marriage and babies. He doesn't but doesn't want to lose her so he tells her one day.. then later admits he wont ever want that and begs her not to leave him.. stupidly, she agrees. Until the ex causes more problems.. he refuses to take her side when it comes to the ex and her desire for a family becomes to much.. she packs a bag and leaves after seeing him over at her place when she came home from work early to surprise him..

Can he change his ways and win her back? Or is it too late?

Alex Morgan
Works in a club.
Lives with roommate who's a guy but there just friends. She loves having a good time and can be blunt at times.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy Drama

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:07 am

I laughed she works here nice. "We may work something out that's better." I smirked she was adorable. "Tom get to work I'll call tomorrow about the details." I started to walk away then stopped "oh and don't ever talk to a woman like that again!" One thing I hated was when men talked to a woman with disrespect yeah I may when fucking but it's not out of disrespect. "Let's go bébé."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:12 am

I smiled at his name for me. Work something else out? Oh no. He could dream on. I'm not banging my boss again. Well not after tonght. "I have a question.." i began as i followed after him, my arm linked through his as i held onto him "do you want me to suck you slow or fast in your car?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:18 am

I grinned. "Fast at the red lights and slow while I'm driving I can't have you biting to hard while I drive!" I winked. As we walked out the front and the velet went to get my Ashton Martin.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:25 am

His car pulled up and I groaned "Oh you better fuck me on that thing." i grinned licking his jaw, nipping as i pulled away. "Your seat may get wet, are you ok with that?" i whispered.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:28 am

I smirked "I'm so okay with that. I opened her door. After she got in I went to my side and got in. "So I know you work here so you have to be at least 21, but you can't be much older if that?" I needed to know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:31 am

"I turned 21 last week.. Tom let it slide if i didn't drink of the job." Yeah, a little bit naughty. "What about you? You're what, 30?" There was no way he was older. He was so hot, and in such great shape.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 pm

I laughed. "Thank you for the compliment but I'm 41." I watched it click in. "Does that put you off?" I didn't care if it did or not I would still fuck her again at least four more times tonight. I pulled the car onto the road. She still hasn't spoke. "You better either speak or-". I paused as I slipped my cock out and continued "start sucking!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:17 pm

"Your.." my parents age i almost said. Instead I finished with "cock is amazing.. and it doesnt put me off." Surprisingly i was turned on by his age. I swiveled in my seat, leaning over the middle and sliding my hand up the middle of his thighs and cupping the base of his hard cock and lowering my mouth around him with a moan
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:25 pm

"Fuck that's it bébé!" I said gripping the wheel harder. I was so ready to blow with the slightest touch but hearing that my age doesn't put her off turned me on more. "Yes suck harder! God your mouth is fucking sexy. Even sexier with my cock down your throat."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:33 pm

I downed his cock, rubbing his balls and enjoying every moment of it. "Ohh fuck" i pulled away, both hands jerking him off as I watched pre cum seep out. My mouth covering his cock once again as i sucked him as hard and deep as possible until i felt that shot of cum oozing down my throat. Oh god yes.. his taste was addictive.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:43 pm

I smirked. "That's it take it all bébé." I moaned out. "Amazing, where have you been all my life?" I pulled into the diner I owned. "I'm gonna fuck you in the kitchen!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:51 pm

I looked at him oddly "you're full of surprises arent you,  Derrick" i winked using his name as i remembered Tom calling him that.  sliding out of the seat after he parked, the fresh air made my nipples hard "I have no idea why, but Im drawn to you." Walking closer, until I was in front of him "I want to fuck again, and then tomorrow at work you can look at me and think about what you wont get to taste again.." I pressed my lips to his and swiped his tongue with mine. "Not that you've eaten me out yet. but it's going to happen."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 pm

I smirked. I'm going to need to find a way to bring up work with her later right now I needed to taste her. I pulled her closer. "Your a naughty little vixen aren't you?" I smirked she just had no clue. I pulled her with me to the closed diner and unlocked the door then shut the alarm off. After I pulled her to the kitchen. "I'm fucking starving!" I said gripping her hips and lifting her to sit on the table. "Spread your fucking legs my vixen." I said huskily and ran my hands up and down her thighs.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:31 am

I shivered from his touch, anticipation exciting me ever more. He hadn't even touched me and i was on the verge of having an orgasm. I wondered if he owned this place or just knew the owner. Who cares. "Fuck me with your mouth handsome.. i want your cock back in me.." i smiled watching him, my thighs open wide. hope he brought condoms. I was on the pill but still, i hadnt ever not used condoms.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 am

I smirked and leaned down between her legs. "God you smell amazing I bet you taste just as amazing." I said before licking her and moaning. "Yep amazing." I said as I continued to lick and suck before dipping my tongue inside her. I wouldn't use my fingers to make her cum just my tongue.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:59 am

Oh god. My legs shaking, hips bucking up as i wrapped my thighs around his head and moaned loudly "yes.. oh fuck keep doing.. that!!" My back arching off the table, fingers through his hair as i pulled him harder into my pussy an the most intense orgasm washed through me, unable to hold off moaning and screaming. "Fuck me.. i need you in me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:22 am

I laughed and got up off my knees. "Okay I'll be right back bébé." I said and ran to the office where I knew were more condoms got a roll and stuffed them in my pocket leaving one out for now. I came back pulled my pants down and rolled the condom on. "You ready bébé?" No soda right before slamming into her and not letting her adjust to me as I fucked her hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 am

"Jesus!!" I gripped the table, barely able to even breath as he pounded me. My walls tightening around him as i came once more. "Youre amazing" i grinned,panting heavily as i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. Sitting up with my legs locked around his waist, fucking him back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:31 pm

I didn't want to blow in a damn condom so I pulled out of her tight pussy and said. "Open your mouth my vixen bébé!" As she slid off the table and onto her knees I shot my cum into her mouth a little landing on the side of her mouth. "Fuck you looked fucking gorgeously fucked!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:34 pm

I wiped the side of my mouth with my finger, sucking off the cum slowly and then leaning forwards, giving his cock one last suck to make sure he was empty. "I feel very fucked." I stood up with his help and leant back against the table. "So, you just keep condoms around in all your places for your one nighters? is this what you do Derrick?" i questioned, running my fingers up and down his chest, tracing over his abs slowly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:05 pm

I laughed a deep laugh and looked at her. "Honestly I wish I could say yeah but no I'm far too busy to have one nighters. I just know my employees." I winked "most of them better than others now." I eyed her body. "You see bébé I'm a very busy man and if I see something I want I get it. Like the club you nonlonger bartend at, I wanted it and I got it." She looked like she was going to be sick. "Oh my vixen don't worry. I told you we would talk about that. I want you to be moved up and manage the other bartenders with a nice pay raise and I also want you to be on my call so I can fuck you when I want. Being a manager will give you access to leave when I need you." I smirked. "And I always get what I want."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:14 pm

"You cant do that. I like my job, the hours.. I'm not some call girl you can fuck when you need it.." i glared "they're all going to think because i fucked you, youre giving me special privileges. Toms probably run his mouth by now, and i dont have time for work gossip.. so, after tonight.." I grinned, pausing as i stood up straighter "actually, deal. But dont think youre getting this again" i smirked motioning to my naked body. "Especially at work."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:22 pm

I shook my head. "My vixen bébé I will have you again don't think I won't. You can't keep away from me just as I can't from you." I said pulling my clothes back on. "Now let's eat and then we will talk some more." I said pulling her dress over her head. I wasn't going to eat here. I left s note saying this area needed to be clean for the manager he would know what I meant. I walked her out to the car and helped her in. Then drove off to my house where I have never brought a woman too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:30 pm

"Where are we going? Another one of your businesses?" I asked noticing we were driving away from the city "or you want to seduce me in your gorgeous car? Thinking I'm going to agree to you and i screwing again" I grinned changing the song.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 pm

"My home." I said and saw her head snap up. "You'll be the first woman I ever brought there. We will eat talk fuck again maybe fuck a few more times then sleep in my bed." I said not taking my eyes of the road.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next