Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Crazy Drama  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy Drama

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 3 Empty Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

She meets a guy at a club one night and they start dancing. He's older with kids and she's just looking for a good time out with her friends. They screw, and can't seem to get enough of each other.. it starts to become more.. He convinces her to finally move in with him and his kids.. who are in their teens. He left out that his ex lives next door and that she comes over regularly. He cant see why it's a problem as it's best for kids. She tells him he can't go into her house... or it's over. His kids love her and she loves them.. which their mother hates.

The GF is growing frustrated and when her things start to go missing, she grows more impatient and tells him she wants marriage and babies. He doesn't but doesn't want to lose her so he tells her one day.. then later admits he wont ever want that and begs her not to leave him.. stupidly, she agrees. Until the ex causes more problems.. he refuses to take her side when it comes to the ex and her desire for a family becomes to much.. she packs a bag and leaves after seeing him over at her place when she came home from work early to surprise him..

Can he change his ways and win her back? Or is it too late?

Alex Morgan
Works in a club.
Lives with roommate who's a guy but there just friends. She loves having a good time and can be blunt at times.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Crazy Drama  - Page 3 Empty Re: Crazy Drama

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:45 pm

His home. I didnt expect that one bit. "Are you sure, I mean we could have gone to a hotel or something." I began to feel nervous, wondering what his house would be like. When we pulled in a driveway, my jaw slightly dropped. This was huge for a single guy. "Nice home."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 pm

"Thanks I'm glad you approve." I smirked I swear I don't know what it is about her but she does sow thing to my insides. I made sure to pull into the garage knowing my ex was nosey I didn't want her to see my little vixen. "What would you like to eat? I can cook or I can heat up the left overs the chef made earlier today."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:56 pm

"Pancakes with icecream" i grinned, following him inside the house. It was so big, made my apartment seem tiny. "Do you have a longer shirt for me to wear? Or some boxers, I'm still very naked under this" i reminded tugging on my dress as i watched him, more like checked him out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:01 pm

I laughed. Nope I want you naked for now." Pancakes and ice cream god she was young. I pulled out the stuff to make her pancakes. While making them I pulled out the ice cream and some whipped cream. I smiled as I thought of licking it off her tight body.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 pm

"I want to lick that off your cock" i said biting my lower lip as i slid onto the barstool. "Or suck, probably both" i grew wet at the thought of his cock.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:11 pm

I smirked know I was going to get everything I wanted with her she could try to deny it but I knew she was feeling th pull between us. After we ate and played win the whipped cream we showered and duckies again for like the 6 times that night and as we went to bed her in my clothes I felt a longing I haven't in a long time I liked her here with me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:19 pm

I woke up in his bed, the warm sun shining through the windows onto my naked back. Stretching out, i rolled over realising i was in his bed and he was fast asleep. He was so much older than me, it should bother me but it didnt, his age turned me on more than anything. I thought about sneaking out, maybe he wanted me to be gone when he woke, This was a one time thing but something made me stay put. I scooted closer to him, and closed me eyes falling back asleep again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:58 pm

When I woke and she was snuggled up beside me I thought to myself well shit this is somewhere I never thought I'd be. Specially with a young woman just four years older than my youngest boy. And my daughter oh shit just 2 years older...I don't know what they would think. I looked down at her and kissed her head she stored and opened her eyes. "Morning my little vixen." I said with a smirked just before my bedroom door flew opened and there stood my son shocked at first then he smirked at me. "Well dad I was going to come in and see what you wanted for breakfast but I see you have company?" He smiled. "I'm so happy you finally have a girlfriend! April will be glad too! You work to much." He walked over and said "I'm Chad this old mans youngest."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:18 am

I blinked. Kids? He has kids in the house.. and they looked older. Like late teens. Hell no. He could have walked in to me riding his father like i may have planned on doing. "Hi.. I'm Alex." i said feeling very confused and did he just say April? As in he had another child? "Your dad isn't my boyfriend.." i corrected with a wink "how old are you?" I asked wondering outloud then looked at Derrick giving him a raised brow look "i need to go home, get ready for work."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:39 am

I shook my head. "Chad is 17 and April is 19 she is probably with her mother and her other child who comes by sometimes because her father isn't around. You will meet them soon." What why did I say that. "Umm your off today." I said knowing she wasn't going to like it but I wanted to set things up for her new job at the bar..
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:05 am

I eyed him suspiciously "I'm not off. I have to go in and work." I found it odd that his exs other kid came over but hey it like it was my business. 19 tho. Shit thats really pldold and it was alot tontake in. Especially with his son standing over me as id only jusg woken "my room mate, i have to go or they'll worry." I left the part that my roommate was a he out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:08 am

I laughed. "Chad could you please excuse us." I said and he nodded. "Really good meeting you Alex. I'm sure I'll see you around specially if dad brought you here. Man you gotta be something special. I'll talk to you later dad." I nodded and oh god could my son try a little harder to embarrass me. "Look I'm sure your room mate will be fine and as far as work goes your off." I said more sternly. "I meant what I said last night."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:27 am

"You have kids" i said quietly "very close to my age... that's completely different than if you had a toddler. I wasnt expecting all this this morning" I sighed, rolling over and straddling his waist "i enjoyed last night but you and i barely know each other.. I'm going to work." I say pinning his hands down to the bed and slowly grinding against him a smile creeping over my lips "and I'm going back home. And you get no more young pussy as you call it.. comprende?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:32 am

I laughed. "Oh you think you can deny me of you when you want me just as bad?" I laughed more. "You can deny it all you want my little vixen." I leaned up to whisper huskily in her ear. "But I can smell your want for me!" I laid my head back down. "I'll play your little game for now but just remember I always get what I want! But for now I need to get to the office." I rolled over so she was under me now. "Join me or not that's up to you for now." I got up and went to the bathroom
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 am

What the hell, i needed a shower. I followed in behind, stripping his clothing that I wore off "how long have you been divorced for?" I asked sliding my arms around his waist from behind and running my fingers down to his cock,Stroking slowly as i kissed his back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:50 am

"Really you wanna asked question involving my ex while touching me?" I turned and pinned her with my hunger for her. "A very long time to answer your question I worked to much wasn't really around she cheated got pregnant I divorced her." I said bluntly "now suck my cock!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:09 am

"Mm i think you forgot those magic words" i grinned back, sinking go my knees and licking his hot flesh in my hand "lets see how fast i can make you cum" i grinned and sucked him deep, my tongue licking the head and slit of his cock as i sucked fast and played with his balls "mm" i moaned giving him a hummer
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:15 am

Fuck I could have came as soon as she touched me from behind. "My little vixen I'm gonna blow rift down that gorgeous throat of yours." I groaned just before I exploded inside her mouth. I wanted inside her. "Fuck please tell me your on the pill bébé?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:29 am

I looked up, licking his head as i nodded "uh huh" pulling away, i stood up and turned around, pressing my ass into his cock and rubbing "go hard, i want to feel you all day."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:54 am

I groaned. "Little vixen." Was all I said as I slammed inside her pushing as hard as I could gripping her hips knowing my fingers would leave marks. My balls slapping her every time harder and harder. I pulled her hair and pulled her towards me more rough. "Fucking take it my vixen my Alex! Take all of me."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:58 am

His vixen? His Alex? Oh god his words were my undoing. Rubbing my clit fast with my hand as he fucked me relentlessly. I came, fucking him back as my head was pulled back, eyes on his.. i came against quickly. "Harder.. yes.." I cried out, reaching up and wrapping my around the base of his neck, pulling him down to kiss me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:31 am

I blew so hard as our lips combined yep I was doomed. She had something no one else did. I groaned and smirked. "You are wow just wow!" I said helping wash her off. As we got dressed I gave her a shirt and shorts of Aprils and said she wouldn't mind. "Where am I dropping you off at?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 am

"Just in town," a block away from the bar. I couldn't belive i had his daughters shorts on. This day was getting weirder and weirder. "Um, so.." i hesitated as he pulled out the front of my apartment building, yeah it wasn't the nicest place but it was better on the insíde. "I'll see you at work, and you keep your hands to yourself." I grinned, about to get out of the car but though screw it. I cupped his face and kissed him hard and passionately, not thinking I'd ever get that chance again. "Thanks for one hell of a night." I whispered, leaving the car before he said anything else to convince me to stay.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:21 pm

I smirked as she really thought I would proceed. All day long I thought of her in the office I imagined her bent over my desk on the couch fuck under my desk while in a meeting. In the conference room she was stuck in my mind. This 21 year old Alex. My little vixen Alex! Oh yes I'll have her again and soon. I sent flowers to her so called apartment I was pissed when I found out exactly where she lived. It's trash. Then I sent some to the bar. Lots of flowers. Each with a different message starting with -I had a really great time-, -your so beautiful my vixen-, -I still tast you on my tongue-, -my cock needs you!- so on and so on. Now I will wait till she comes to me or calls. She either be happy or pissed as fuck and I'm going with pissed she is firstly after all I saw a little bit of that said last night and loved it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 pm

As I went to leave my apartment, a man turned up with a bunch of flowers. I signed for them and read the note. Quickly putting them in my room before James woke up and seen. He'd lose his shit if he knew i had been out with a man all night long. An older man with kids my age! I hurried off to work in a pair of low rise denim skinny jeans and a white tank that showed the dangling belly piercing i wore and yep i wore a pair of converse with them because screw working in heels and running around behind a bar. I made my way into the club and heard gushing from the girls "oh Alex! You have an admirer! Look at these!!" Samantha beamed pointing to all the flowers. "Oh wait until you see the newlwner.. hes a fox!" Kate winkes, i just smiled and picked up the note and felt my cheeks blush. Oh no he doesnt. I smiled, telling them that i would be back. Not bothering knocking on his door, i pushed it open and walked in, closing the door as i threw the bag of clothing i wore from his daughter towards him "they're washed and folded.. thankyou for the flowers, too bad if i were allergic." I crossed my arms over my chest glaring "you cant seduce me again."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next