Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 8 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 8 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:49 pm

I couldn’t help but moan against his mouth as I ran my fingers along his strong back and gripped “You feel so much stronger, I’m not used to touching such a muscular man.” I teased.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:00 pm

I smirked. “Babe, just wait till you see me with my clothes off you will really see the changes”. I kissed down her neck knowing she liked it but froze as I heard a little giggle that didn’t come from her.

“My daddy likes my mummy” Billy jumped up and down with a smile.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:04 pm

“Yes he does.” I mumbled, pulling away and fixing myself upright. “How about you go outside for a play, I’ll put the groceries away and sort out lunch after I call work about my shifts this week.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:13 pm

I groaned hating that she worked. “Where do you work now?” Maybe I could buy the place and she could run it. I thought. “I’ll put the food away you call and then play with billy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:15 pm

“At Valentino’s.” The italian restaurant we used to always go to for special nights. “I waitress most days while he’s at school, and some evenings.” I shook my head stepping in the kitchen “you don’t know where anything goes so I’ll do it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:20 pm

I smiled. “I can figure it out babe.” I didn’t care that I didn’t know u would figure it all out. “It’s notna big deal I can do it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:29 pm

“Ok then.” I went into the living room, sitting by the computer and taking a pen as I called my boss for the hours. Great. I had three shifts this week so that would just cover rent with nothing to spare. “Well let’s have lunch, I’ll make toasted sandwiches if you want one?” It was pathetic, but I’d be eating these all week.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:12 pm

I sighed. “How about I order some lunch Peyton, if that’s okay with you of course! We can get a pizza and take it outside and have a picnic, just the three of us.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:11 pm

“You don’t have to but if that’s what you want then ok.” I just felt like shit, yet again here I was struggling like I always did while he was away making the big dollars and fending for himself. “I just need a minute before I come outside.” I said, making my way to the bedroom before he could answer. I closed the door softly, and fought hard not to cry as the tears slipped down my cheeks.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:18 pm

I sighed and looked to see what billy was doing before walking towards her door I could hear the soft sniffles and wanted to hit myself. “Shit Peyton I’m so fucking sorry.” I placed my head on the door fighting the urge to bust through the door and hold her. She didn’t respond and I couldn’t take it and I did just that before she could say a word I had her in my arms crying. “Shhh baby I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” I rubbed her back and hated I did this. “Shhh, how about a good bath and nap?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:21 pm

“You haven’t done anything. It isn’t your fault for my lack of work.” I closed my eyes, I was tired. My head hurt and I was just so tired. “It is what it is. I can’t have a bath, because the landlord won’t fix the plumbing and it doesn’t turn hot.” I rolled over facing him, and cried into his chest. “I’m a mess.. I thought I could do this, be strong and prove that I was doing fine but I’m not.. everyday is so hard.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:47 pm

I sighed and pulled her closer. Making sure I could see out her window. “I’ll tell you what if it’s okay then you nap and I’ll take billy into town and pick up things to fix the water tank and plumbing. And anything else as well. If it’s not okay for me to take billy then I’ll have my mum come over while I go that way you get some sleep.” I had to do something and I would go around and fix everything here for her. Even if I wanted her at the home I bought.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:09 pm

“That’s ok. If you want to take him then I might get some rest, I haven’t been sleeping very well lately anyway.” I admitted. Ever since he left I barely slept. My eyes were already closing as I yawned, pulling my jeans off so I was just in my panties and a tank top.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:24 pm

“Fucking hell!” I groaned. I leaned in and kissed her. She looked so damn good. I groaned and shook my head. “Your going to kill me aren’t you my pey-pet!” God I loved calling her that. She was so tired I don’t think she realized she was half naked in front of me. “Get some rest we won’t be long okay.” I kissed her once more then walked out of her room shaking my head at my faucking horny ass. After getting billy settled in my truck we went and got a lot of stuff to fix up the house. He was excited and I was so happy he was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:28 pm

I slept soundly, so comfortable and warm and it wasn’t until I woke when it was almost dark, that I realised just how long I’d been asleep for. “Oh my god.” I sat up, dazed as I noticed my jeans on the floor and the time. I threw some pyjama pants on and walked outside, finding the two of them together. “Did I sleep through the pizza?”

Billy rolled his eyes “we ate it ages ago. You sleep all day!!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:54 pm

I laughed. “Well I thought I’d get to kiss my sleeping beauty!” I smiled at her. “We are just finishing up the fence and then we should be done to clean up.” I glanced at Billy. “Why don’t you show her the surprise we got her.” I winked and he got excited. Jumping up to take her hand. “It wasn’t anything special but I did fix the water and plumbing so she could take a bath.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:00 pm

“Oh? Present huh?” I smirked. “What have you done.” I said, as Billy took my hand and led me into the bathroom to a tub filled with water. “Oh my god, you fixed it!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:11 pm

I smiled leaning against the door. “I did amongst other things billy helped me. Didn’t you buddy!” He nodded and smiled big being all proud. “There is more billy go get the bag from your room!” I winked knowing where he hid it cause he wanted to give it the bath bombs to her. He was so happy about them. I watched as he took off and smile when he came back. “I picked them all out except one daddy picked it out for you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:17 pm

“Oh really, I wonder what they are.” I took the bag, opening it up and smiling at them both “oh my gosh! This is incredible, I haven’t had a bath in so long.. I can’t wait to get in!”

“Can daddy and me have one with you too!” Billy asked “we can right daddy?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:27 pm

I smirked. “We could if we all wore our swimmers buddy, but remember we have one more surprise for her buddy and she needs to relax and take a bath by herself while we get the other thing ready.” He made a o face and then said. “Oh right daddy.” He was adorable. “Alright let’s let her relax while we get started!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm

“What do you mean? One other thing?” I asked confused. “And yes the bath isn’t big enough for more than one person, we need a pool for that.” I winked and caught sight of him smirking “keep dreaming”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm

I laughed . “Just wait till you see the master en-suite I’m adding to my our-um my bedroom.” I said and rubbed the back of my neck. “It will be big enough for all of us plus one or two more little ones.” I blushed a little. Watching her looke at me in I had no clue what.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:54 pm

“For two more little people?” I said with. It’s raised brows “well I wonder where they will come from thenl I joked, laughing. “I’m sure you will love your new en-suite.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:48 pm

I shook my head. “Yeah I’m sure I will!” I smacked her ass and laughed more. “Go enjoy!” I picked up billy and roses him over my shoulder. “Let go buddy, we need to spoil your mummy more! She has done a great job raising you!” I tickled his side and laughed myself. On our way to make dinner her favorite dish and dessert!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:06 am

Sinking into the bath was amazing, I’ve not felt relaxation like this for so long. The bath bomb and just to be able to soak and close my eyes. My landlord wouldn’t fix the bath, but he did. I smiled. “It’s amazing, thankyou!” I called out.

Billy just shrugged and held his arms up “why can’t we just live in your big house!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next