Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 9 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 9 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:38 am

I sighed. “Because I have to earn your mummy’s trust. I left and hurt her back before you were born. I care about your mummy a lot but I have to prove it to her and I should prove it to her. Your mummy is an amazing person. She is smart beautiful and a great mum to you. I have to show her these things and show her I won’t hurt her again then maybe if she agrees we can all live together buddy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:42 am

“Oh” he said nodding. “Can you stay here ? Coz I don’t want you to leave again” he said sadly. “Please daddy. Mummy cries a lot and gets scared.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:50 am

I sat down and pulled him up to me. “I would love to stay here but that’s up to your mum and we can’t pressure her she has to make that choice okay Bausch, but I’ll always be here for you and her.” Fuck this was hard I can’t believe I did this to them both.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:37 am

“Well What if you don’t come back?” He asked with tears in his eyes “what if you decide to go away again? Please daddy! Don’t leave us! I don’t want to not have a daddy again.” And he ran to his bedroom, crying into his pillow loudly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 am

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face going into his room I laid down or tried to his bed was small. “Buddy we need to get you a bigger bed!” I held her to me. “I’m not going anywhere okay buddy I live here now I want to be close to you but you mum really needs to trust me again and I’m working on it. I love her and you but buddy I screwed up so just take it one day at a time but know I’ll always be here for you both.” I kissed his head hoping she was still relaxing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:20 pm

“Why won’t mum let you live here! She’s being mean and I’ll tell her to let you!” He said sitting up frowning. “I want to come back with you.”

I laid in the bath, the house small enough to hear every conversation and I could hear Billy clearly. My heart sank as I laid still, trying not to listen in. I finished up in the bath shortly later, and plaited my hair, then came out in pyjamas. “What are we doing for dinner, I could make spaghetti or something.” I said forvi g a smilr
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:41 pm

I shook my head. “Dinner is in the oven and dessert is in the fridge.” I said to her and I could tell she heard everything. “Hey buddy maybe one day but for now let’s give all of those special surprises to your mum okay!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:43 pm

“What surprises? Isn’t the bath and dinner enough?” I asked laughing with surprise. “I’m not sure what else you have planned, the bath was wonderful enough.” I said looking up at him. “Are you staying for dinner also? You can sleep on the couch if you wanted to stay.” Mainly because I felt so bad for how upset Billy was
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:54 pm

I smiled. “Only if you want me to stay, not just because you feel bad.” I smiled. “But I was planning on staying for dinner and a movie with you two.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:59 pm

“I can’t guarantee that I won’t fall asleep during.” I said still somewhat tired. “I know you want to be here. I
Also know billy wants you here too. I’m not upset or anything, I mean I’m feeling a lot but I can’t do anything about it without making him hate me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:19 pm

I sighed. “He won’t ever hate you. I won’t allow it and I don’t want you to ask me for that reason if you don’t want me to stay I won’t.” I grabbed her hand and smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:54 pm

“If you say so” I shrugged “I’m just unsure what to do Walker, I’m confused and not sure whether we live together and make us work or keep living apart.” I threw my hands up “I just don’t know.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:13 pm

I sighed. “I don’t know I think we take it one day at a time and figure it out as we go . Maybe do some stays where I stay here and or you both stay with me see how things go. I would love for you both to live with me but I want you to make that decision because you want to not because of billy or me. I want your trust baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:35 pm

“I know you do. I just have so much anger towards you, that I don’t know how to see past it at the moment.” I admitted. “It’s just hard at the moment, of course the attraction is there there. It’s always been there.. I just worry about other things, and letting you in emotionally will take time.” I hoped he understood, that I wasn’t saying no but just in time possibly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:17 pm

I sighed and walked over to herewith billy still in my arms pulling her to me and billy. “I understand and I will take it Peyton, I will take it. Thank you.” I hated how much I reminded her beautiful heart I really hurt her and I was going to sworn the rest of my life making it up to her. “So dinner we made you favorite and of course I got your favorite ice cream for when we watch the movie billy wants!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm

“Yum, I look forward to it.” I said, smiling. We sat on the couch, eating dinner and then dessert before we started on the movie. Billy lasted half hour, and he was passed out cold. “Well I think I’m going to head to bed too.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 pm

I smiled. “Or I can set up the couchions down on the floor and we can all camp out right here?0. I just wanted to have them both within reach really I was being selfish. “Only if your okay with that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:30 pm

“Umm how about you two take my bed and I’ll sleep in his. The cushions probably aren’t that comfortable to sleep on.” I ran a hand over my face as I yawned “I’m ok with sleeping there if you want to be close to him all night.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:40 pm

I laughed. “It’s not just him I want to be beat Peyton, and I’m not sleeping in your bed without you.” I pulled her closet and kissed her. “Come on we can make it a new tradition? Our first family tradition.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:43 pm

“Maybe instead, we can look at proper camping? Or next time bring the mattress out here and lay in front of the tv watching a movie and sleeping?” I suggested instead. “I’m sleeping in my bed tonight, you can enjoy the floor and these $3 pillows if you like.” I laughed looking up at him. “I’m just really tired, that’s all.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:24 am

I nodded “okay you go to bed.”  I kissed her head.  “Billy and I will be right here babe and I’m the morning I’ll cook you breakfast I’m bed!” I kissed her again.  “Be prepared to be spoiled the rest of your life like you deserve to be!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:17 am

“You don’t need to do that.” I reminded. I felt like he was just going to try too hard and it was sweet but it’s not what I wanted. “Goodnight,” I said making my way to the bedroom. My mind going into overdrive as I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 am

I made a bed for billy and I and I even moved him all around without waking him up. I now lay here looking around wondering if she was up still or if she went right to sleep. Something in her eyes told me something was off but I couldn’t put it in my mind what it was. Was she upset because I want to spoil her. Was she thinking she really didn’t want me here tonight was she mad at me for staying fuck I just wish I knew. I couldn’t sleep and I knew I wouldn’t so I pulled my phone out and started ordering stuff for billy to go in my house being around him all day I grew to know what he is into. I looked over at him and smiled. Then sent a message. -good night beautiful, I hope your sleeping peacefully. Xoxo- I looked at my phone shaking my head what this woman did to me I swear.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:24 am

I picked up my phone, rolling my eyes with a soft laugh - wide awake. Goodnight - I sent back, rolling to my side to try and get some sleep.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:29 am

I smiled hearing her laugh. “I love that sound you should do it more!” I called out and then relaxed more. Not knowing what tomorrow would really bring but I hoped we had a good day with each other.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next