Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 13 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 13 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm

I slammed into her over and over wanting to make her cum again and again I needed to make this good for her. Fuck I’m glad I came last night in her hand. “Fuck yes Peyton!” I growled rolling us I needed to watch her bounce on me. I needed her to be in control I needed to give her control!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 pm

I pinned him down, pushing his chest as I rose and fell faster and faster. I couldn’t stop moaning as I moved, enjoying every second of this. “Yesss!” I gasped, scratching his chest and falling forwards, kissing him hard and passionately.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Holy shit I created a monster but fuck do I love it! I love her. “Fuck yes Peyton ride me hard!” I bucked up loving her sounds holding back for I don’t know how much longer.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:33 pm

This was years of penned up frustration and need coming out of me. I slid up and down his cock hard and faster, coming again and again, grinding down hard into his pelvis, giving a faster friction. I was soaking wet, my clit throbbing through orgasm as I tugged his hair and moaned, falling to my back completely exhausted “fuck me! I just want to be fucked hard and fast!” I breathed out heavily
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm

“With pleasure.” I rolled her to her stomach and then slammed into her from behind holding her hips and going crazy like she did me I slappemdher ass Doug my fingers into her hips and fuck I felt her cum and I couldn’t hold off I blew hard inside her groaning her name. I was trying to catch my breath and I couldn’t what just happened was beyond words.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:00 pm

I lay there unable to move, shaking and panting hard. “Wow.” I never remembered it being this amazing. “I’m so about to pass out.” I said not wanting to but my eyes were so heavy and it was much later into the night
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:05 pm

I smiled loving that she was that tired I rolled over and pulled her sleepy body to mine. I knew I shouldn’t because she probably didn’t want me to but I had to . I was so tired I didn’t realize I whispered my next thoughts. “Peyton I love you so much I’m so sorry for the hurt I’ve causeed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:26 pm

I heard him, and pain hit me almost right away. I laid there quietly, starting to fall asleep but I couldn’t drift off. Was this wrong of us to do? I closed my eyes, blinking the tears away and then when I heard him lightly snoring, I got up and made my way to the bathroom, looking at my body and the marks he’d left. I quickly found my clothes, dressed and left. Crying the whole way home, I fell into my own bed wondering what the hell we’ve just gone.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:38 pm

I woke to a empty cold bed and knew I fucked up again. I sighed and got out I took a shower and stared st my phone. I wanted to call and check on her or something. So I texted her. -woke up and my best friend was gone, hope you are okay, hope we are okay- I hit send and then went to check the animals.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 pm

I barely slept, sitting at the kitchen with a coffee, I read his message and rubbed my eyes “great” I mumbled to myself and began to reply - were fine. I had to get home to get ready for work- work was going to suck today.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:55 pm

After finishing up with the animals I came back in and saw I had a message I read it and sighed. -okay well I’m glad you made it home safe. Next time wake me and tel me please- shit I hit send and thought there might not be a next time. -um sorry that’s if you want a next time- god I was bad at this. -I’m a idiot. Maybe I should just shut up now.- I made coffe then went out on the porch to drink it while I thought of her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:01 pm

I had to laugh at his messages that kept coming through, so he wanted another time. -well you did promise to eat me out, which you didn’t do.. so who knows- I sent back as I went to leave for work but my boss called and said I wasn’t needed. Great! I’m going to really struggle this week.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:18 pm

I smiled. -you’re the boys just tell me when and where!- I loved her playfullness. -what time you have to be at work?- I asked hoping she said later -oh and what time will you get billy back, I wanted to talk to him before bed-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:51 pm

I groaned with a sigh - yeah, no work today so I’m hanging at home till this evening when he’s home around 6. Boss had enough people apparently - I hated it. But, I was in my pyjamas while it rained outside and going over all the bills trying to see which ones I can pay later
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:11 pm

I looked at the message again and again. I sighed. -oh um maybe you could I’m help out sound here with the animals, I’ll pay you for it I need the help.-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 pm

- really. You’ll pay me? That makes me feel great- I sent back feeling even worse now. I sighed and laid down on the couch, closing my eyes and forgotten about the paperwork
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:23 pm

I sighed. -sorry, I’m just trying to help you. But I keep fucking things up. - I hated it but what was I to do. She wouldn’t take my money she won’t let me pay her to help me. Fuck! -child support, we didn’t talk about that I need to pay back child support and now so tel elbow much I owe please!-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:27 pm

- I don’t know. You don’t have to pay anything. It doesn’t matter- I don’t know why I sent that, when I knew I struggled and he was so well off but I was too embarrassed to admit I needed help, that I couldn’t afford to pay half the bills due and rent was going to go up. I turned my phone to silent, curling to my side and silently crying as I felt like the worst person in the world.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 pm

I sighed, -just let me know what I can do.- I put my phone down and then went back out to the fields to work. I lost track of time when I came back inside As it fell dark. I showered and then checked my phone I had missed calls from Peyton lots of them. I called and billy answered. I automatically worried he said she was sleeping and he couldn’t wake her up that her eyes were puffy and I let him talk to me the whole way to her house. Fuck I fucked up. As I got there billy opened the door and I went straight to her bedroom. “Peyton baby wake up. You are scaring us.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:26 pm

I startled awake, in a daze as I looked up, my eyes adjusting to the light and being woken like that “what happened?” I asked looking around and then frowned “Walker, what are you doing here? Why are you in my room?” I asked with a yarn and noticed Billy by the door “did you ring your dad? he nodded and I realised what just happened “I’m fine, I guess someone wanted you to come here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:40 am

I groaned and rubbed my hand down my face. “I’m sorry he called me several times and I was so worried something happened to you. As soon as I saw your number I called back and he was crying and I just rushed over.” I was a freaking mess with worry. “Your okay? I mean your eyes are puffy Peyton. Talk to me.we are friend s right tell me what is going on.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am

“What’s going on? I’ve spent the day crying because I am broke and I’m panicking about how I’m going to pay rent which just went up forty dollars a week, my work is getting less and less, I have no savings because each time I get paid it goes on bills and bills, not to mention Billy was playing fortnight and brought $500 worth of vbucks without telling me and that came out so that is why he is crying, because he’s in unimaginable trouble for putting my bank account into the negative.” I said sniffing. “I have no money and I have never felt like more of a failure because it’s alwahs like this. Why you were making your millions, your wife and son were barely able to survive and I always made it work, I always made sure he had food over me, or whatever he needed came before my needs. I haven brought myself anything in years. I’m still wearing clothes from when we first dated because I can’t justify wasting money on myself when I have to make sure all the bills are paid that are already now overdue.” I said breaking down and crying again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 am

I sat there feeling like major shit. I then got up and walked to her bathroom I started a warm bath then went back into her room. “Billy go sit on the couch and wait for me okay buddy.” I think bent down and picked up Payton taking her into the bathroom. I didn’t say a word I just undressed her and placed her in the tub and then dropped a bath bomb in. “I’ll be back to check on you but Peyton don’t ever think of yourself as a failure your not you are amazing and you have done a good job. Billy is going to work on my ranch to pay you back as a lesson, as long as that’s okay with you, but I think he needs to learn a lesson on this matter. As for you and your job I have a idea but I don’t want you to think I’m doing this because I feel bad or trying to make things better okay I just want to take care of you and billy. You don’t need to struggle.” I didn’t wait for a reply I turned and walked out to sit with billy till she was done.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 am

“Am I in trouble?” Billy asked quietly. “I just wanted to put stuff for the game and mum was busy.” He sighed.

A bath wasn’t what I thought I needed, but it felt good to have one. My body aches from the night before, and I can’t stop thinking about it. I wanted him again. Getting out half hour later, I dried off and put some fresh pyjamas on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:55 am

I sighed and looked at him. “Yeah buddy you are in some trouble but that doesn’t mean your mummy or I don’t love you. We both do so much. Your mummy is just upset because she works so hard and what you did makes her think she needs to work even harder. She is tired and she needs help. She is just stubborn and won’t take my help but maybe help from some one else. So I’m working on it but you need to tell her your sorry and if it’s okay with her you will be working on my ranch to pay her back!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next