Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 14 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 14 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:09 am

“What!” He groaned and jumped off the couch onto the floor “that’s so unfair! I don’t want to!” He wailed, licking and carrying on as I walked out. “Go to your room, you’re in so much trouble that you’ll be doing as you’re told and the PlayStation is gone for a month!@ I said, seriously. “No! That’s not fair!” He yelled back, stomping down to the bedroom. I sat on the couch with a groan “welcome to parenthood.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:27 am

I laughed. “Reminds me of you!” I put my arm around hers. “Feeling better?” I asked and smiled. I smiled more when I heard billy slam his door shut. “How about you go back to school get your degree in whatever you want and in the mean time you don’t work and I’ll pay for rent and everything else” I placed my finger over her lips before she could protest. “Peyton this would be a investment for me, I would invest in you any damn day as a friend for now and hopefully one day more.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:29 am

“I can’t afford to go back to school, and I won’t let you pay for everything.” I sighed quietly. “I hated school. I liked working, it’s just my damn boss who’s more interested in his new play toy and giving her my hours so they can fuck whenever they want.” I groaned “and I never threw a tantrum like that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 am

I smiled and tickled her side. “I’m offering to help and I would pay for the school well I would invest in it. But if that’s not a option then how about I lick your bosses ass then buy him out and then you can be in charge?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:48 am

“Oh you can’t have that much money.” I laughed “he’d never sell, he’s too much an arrogant pig and I’m sure the only reason I still work there is he thinks there’s a chance he’s getting in my pants.” I groaned with an eye roll. “School won’t help, I finished school.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:09 am

I smirked. “He will sell and I will kick his ass babe.” I kissed her head. “I’m gonna go tel billy I’ll see him later and I’ll get out of your hair for now but Peyton call me if you need anything.” I had to go kick this guys ass and buy him out right now. I was passed he thought he could have Peyton.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:15 am

“Could you just stay, for a little bit. I just need some help with numbers, I don’t know much about maths and all that crap, you’re the one who loves math.. I just don’t know what I can do so can you help see if I can get some sort of loan from the bank, I started applying online but gave up.” I got up, reaching for the laptop and folder of papers and bills. “Do you want some coffee? I have spaghetti cooking, if you’d like to stay for dinner?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

I smiled and took the computer and file. “Sure I’d love that.” I sat down and started looking at everything and I hated to say she was in a big heap of trouble money wise. “Have you actually talked to anyone? Peyton this- shit this isn’t looking good. I’ll loan you whatever you need because no bank will lend you the money you need. “ I hated saying it I had her sit down so I could actually show her just how bad her boss and landlord was screwing her and it wasn’t her fault. They took advantage of her and I was pissed. “Didn’t your dad look over any of this?0
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:23 am

“I e been too embarrassed to tell anyone. I’ve been working my ass off and getting nowhere. I just don’t know how I can live without having to move back home but I don’t want to do that. I was given money from your parents years ago, they gifted it and I tried to refuse but they said they wouldn’t accept it back. It went on all Billy’s school fees and things he needed.” I felt sick, panic washed over me. “What do I do?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:26 am

I sighed. “Take my offer to help, it can be on your terms. Just let me loan the money to you. Let me help. There is so many options I’m buying that business because I don’t want you working for a asshole like him. You can have it. , you and billy can move into my home or I can buy this house and you can keep it. Just let me help anyway you’ll let me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:37 am

“A loan, I can’t afford to pay you back.” I muttered feeling even worse than before. “It makes me so angry, this is something you didn’t have to deal with!” I snapped. “You just up and left me with nothing but bills and stress.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:45 am

I jumped up. “Yeah I know you keep reminding me! But this is me sweetheart I’m here and I’m fucking trying but your stubborn ass what let me! So I’ll tell you what.” I took my wallet out and wrote a blank check. “Fill it in or rip it up whatever you want.” I shook my head and walked off to see billy. I was so pissed I hated myself and yet she hated me to. I can’t win with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:16 am

“Don’t worry I will!” I snapped back at him. “Dad if the year.” I muttered under my breath. I love as so annoyed, I just couldn’t stand this. I sat down, and worked out what I could have been getting from child support and started writing it out.. I stopped, feeling bad and tore the cheque up. I didn’t want his money, it made me seem that’s all I wanted from him. I would find a new job tomorrow. “Billy it’s dinner time.” I called out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:28 am

I sighed not sure if I should stay. I walked out after billy ran out. I looked at her and then to the counter where I saw the torn up cheek. Stubborn lady I swear. I walked over to billy. “Hey buddy I’m going to get going. I need to feed the animals and make sure the baby calf is doing okay too. I’ll see you whenever your mum says it’s okay, got it! No more making me worry about your mum.” I glanced at her still pissed. She was never going to forgive me. “Just call me when I can see him okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:40 am

“Sure.” I said quietly dishing the bowl of food up. I sighed shaking my head “it shouldn’t be up to me to decide a number. This is shit you should figure out yourself and then contact me. You just want to throw money at me. That makes me feel pathetic!” I looked at him, and tossed the wet pasta at his chest “you have no idea how much that hurts for you to be all let me buy your way, let me pay for this and that and cover everything! I don’t want your money! I want someone who doesn’t throw a blank check at me and make me feel even more pathetic!” I threw the jar of sauce and it splattered on his white probably expensive shirt.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:00 am

I looked at her as though she was insane. “What the hell peyton! How the hell am I suppose to know what you want or need! For fucks sake! I’m just trying to help but don’t worry I won’t anymore.” I walked over and grabbed a towel. “You tell me you want to tell em when I can and can’t see billy now you say I don’t need to you are making me crazy!” I didn’t know what to do. “You are just driving me crazy. I want to be with you I want to support you I want to do everything right but you don’t want my help you. I don’t know what the fuck I’m suppose to do!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:31 am

“I’ll tell you one thing you can do.. justnleave bevause you’re good at that.” I turned, hot tears on my cheeks as I cried silently. “Just go. Leave us alone and go live on your farm until you decide you’re sick of that too and take off again.” I gripped the bench, biting my lip as I cried.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 am

“You don’t get it do you? I’m not fucking going anywhere. I want us you me and billy!” I shook my head and walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her. “I want us, I want you to have everything you deserve!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 pm

“What do I want?” I asked with a laugh “I want a family you fool, I want my husband and our son needs his dad not just you part time.” I said and broke down crying “I’m pushing you away because I’m scared of losing you again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:31 pm

I turned her in my arms.  “Stop pushing, I’m telling you I’m not going anywhere! Please you have to stop pushing. Just let us be let us baby.” I kissed her forgetting we had a audience until I heard “what the hell!” And then I froze my eyes locked on her and I turned to see her parents starring at us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:35 pm

“Ohhh shit” I said low, cringing. “Umm, so Billy’s dad is back”

“I can bloody well see that!” My dad snapped angrily. “How long is he back for this time! Are you out of your mind being here with him!?!”

“It’s my home and Billy needs to know who his father is. I don’t want to fight please” I begged. “I just want to work this out our way.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:55 pm

I pulled Her closer to me. “Why don’t you, your mum and billy go ahead and eat.” There was lots to be said to him. “Your father and I will talk outside. I’m sure he has a lot to say and he has every right to say it peyton but I also have somethings I’d like to discuss with him.” Like how he could let her go on working where she is and leaving in the conditions she was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:38 am

“Don’t mum..” I sighed as they left “I don’t want to hear it. I’m doing the best I can and just don’t need you to be here making me feel worse. Trust me, I haven’t been nice to him at all.”

“She threw spaghetti at him and they yelled then kissed. It was gross.” Billy chimed in.

“Why are you back for? What the hell do you want? How can you come back and think everything is going to be ok? You need to damn well leave!” Her dad snapped “you left my daughter pregnant and fucked off!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:23 am

I sighed and looked at me.  “I fucked up big time I know this.  But think about I couldn’t support he ror him.  I was young and stupid and scared.  I love them and I want us to work as a family.”  I looked at the house.  “Did you know she was getting harassed at work and by her landlord?  They have put her so far in debt!  She won’t take any money from me so I found a way to get her out but she will be pissed. You have every right to hate me and be pissed just like she does but she is selling to forgive me one day, she hasn’t yet she is a smart girl but I will prove to her and to billy that I’m not going anywhere.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 am

“Her job, her mess. She’s old enough to sort this out in her own. It isn’t like she had support from you isnit. If anyone is to blame it’s you!” He scoffed “pay her damn bills, and then work our what you owe her and leave them alone!” He shook his head “You’re a weak man for walking out on his family. I am only disappointed it didn’t work out with the other man she was dating after you’d left. He was a good bloke.” He turned and walked off, “we’re leaving!” He said to his wife and stormed to the car.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next