Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 6 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 6 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by melbender Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:04 am

“Well ok.” I looked at him “I can help, but it’ll cost you” I joked, taking a mouthful of coffee and leaning against the bench staring at him. “Still into all your kinky shit?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:54 pm

I smirked. “Want to find out?” I joked. “You know honestly, I was only like that with you. I don’t know what it is but you just make me that way.” I don’t know if she understood what I was saying because truly I didn’t. I walked over to her. “I haven’t been with anyone since you.” I put my hands beside her and looked at her. “I never will either, your mine and I’m yours.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:58 pm

“Are you sure?” I asked quietly. “Because people say that they haven’t been with anyone but they have.” God he made me nervous. “I haven’t been with anyone, but you.. you’re rich, women clearly throw themselves at you all the time.” I but my lower lip and looked up over the mug of coffee. “We had great sex, the time on that camping trip was fun.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:03 pm

I looked her dead in the eye. “I’m positive. I worked all the damn time and when I wasn’t working I was thinking of you constantly. I wish I could say I was thinking of billy but because I was a idiot I didn’t know we had a boy so I kept imagining you with this little girl whom looked like you.” I sighed. “I thought about you all the damn time Peyton.” Coming closer and I whispered. “Best sex ever with you. You’re amazing.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:11 pm

“It was pretty good.” I agreed with him, because it had been amazing. “But that was then, and this is now. Things probably have changed between us.” I smiled teasingly. “Anyway, you don’t get my body anymore. You fucked that up all on your own.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:31 pm

I sighed. “I don’t, I know this trust me I’m aware of That. “. I looked down her body. “Fuck I’m aware of that, but I will prove to you that your mine!” I was sure of that. I leaned in more. I’m sure she could feel my hardness wanting her but I didn’t care. “I’ll prove to you Peyton!”. As I was about to lean in and kiss her someone interrupted me. “Walker! You came back!” I smiled and looked at her before turning. “I did buddy! I wanted to come have breakfast with the both of you. I know how good your mums pancakes are!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:28 am

“How do you know that?” He asked cocking bisnhead to the side curiously.

I cleared my throat rolling my eyes “well done.” I mumbled under my breath “did you want choc chip pancakes?” I asked, bending down to lift him up for a morning cuddle
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:08 am

I smiled. “I’ve had your mums pancakes before you were born buddy m, I’ve known your mummy for a long time. We are friends.” I said honestly. I mean I didn’t see the harm in telling him this. She glared and I thought ell fuck. But I wanted him knowing his mum and I are friends. More than friends we are husband and wife.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:37 am

“Well anyway, I’m hungry.” I said wanting to distract him before any questions were asked. “And I need to grab some flour from the pantry.” I walked over and the blood in my body went cold as I heard “are you my dad?@
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:57 am

I stood there not knowing what to say or do fuck I screwed this up and damn I hated that I disappoint her again. “Peyton!” I said not wanting to do or say the wrong thing. “Ummm how about we talk about this over breakfast.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:59 am

I was ready to burst into tears. “You should go. Please. I need to talk to him.” I couldn’t look at him as I felt sick to my stomach of what was to come. What a mess
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:17 am

I looked at her. “I don’t think I should go.” I think we need to do this together. “Please don’t make me go.” I knew I fucked yo but don’t take this from me please I beher with my eyes. Hers told me I wasn’t going to be able to stay. I sighed. “I know I don’t deserve to but I’m begging you.” I whispered so he couldn’t hear us. “Please Peyton let tell him together or let me tell him!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:23 am

“Do not and I mean it, do not give him false hope for anything” I said already furious about this. “You cannot make promises because you also need to tell him you left and why.” I tossed the flour on the table and walked over to Billy “colt and I need to talk to you, and it’s ok to be upset or angry, whatever you feel you can talk to is about it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:22 pm

I nodded and we all sat down.  I took a deep breath.  “Billy, I am your father. I made a terrible decision and didn’t tell your mum or my parents about it.  I left before you were born. I left because I wasn’t ready I wanted to make something for myself.  I was young and stupid.” I looked at Peyton.  “I should have included your mum I should have told her but I didn’t and I was so wrong in that.” I looked over at billy.  “I can’t say sorry enough but I am I’m sorry for leaving the way I did and I’m sorry I have missed so much with you and yourbmum.” I wanted to say but I won’t miss anything else but she told me no promises.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am

I listened to what he said, holding Billy’s hand and wrapping an arm around him. “Are you going to live with us?” He asked, looking up at him. “For now, no sweetheart because there is a lot to talk about still and decide on.” I looked at Colt “he can visit, but thYs all for now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:38 am

((His name is walker lol)))

I smiled. “And the both of you can visit my house anytime you want. “. I looked at Peyton then back at him. “I can’t promise anything but right now all I want is to get to know you and get to know the woman your mum has become.” I was honest even if I wanted to tel him I wasn’t going anywhere. “And if you have any questions you can ask no worries okay buddy.”

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 am

( hahahahaha I was feeding the dogs and write colt as I was saying colts name )

“Will you and mummy get married? Why didn’t you want to love us anymore?” He asked quietly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 am

I smiled at him. “Well actually your mummy and I are married and it’s not that I didn’t care for you mummy I just needed to make something of myself that was worth her love and your love. I didn’t feel good enough for the both of you.” True words just came out knowing she still didn’t believe me but I knew the truth. “So I ran like a stupid boy I was and hurt your mummy bad but I’m so very sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:33 am

“Ok. Can I tell my friends I have a dad now?” He asked looking at me. It broke me heart as I nodded and smiled sadly. “Of course sweetheart, you can.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am

I smiled. “That would make me happy, but I need to prove to you both still.” I pulled her hand to mine and his as well. “Now let’s eat pancakes!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:52 am

“I’m going to take a shower, you two can clean up.” I winked ruffling Billy’s hair as I stood. “Don’t forget to do your room.” I looked at Walker and didn’t day anything, I wasn’t sure what to do. I needed to think and process this
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 pm

I nodded and looked at billy.  “How bad is your room buddy?” He shrugged and that is something I use to do when my room was bad.  “Alright let’s eat and I’ll clean up in here while you start on your room deal?” He nodded and smiled before running over and hugging me. I was in all and I glanced up to see Peyton looking I mouthed ‘thank you’ to her before she turning and walked away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 pm

I weakly smiled back, not saying anything as I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. It was strange, and somewhat I felt sad that Billy knew. I had been there for him, for everything and now his dad was here and Billy was so happy and excited. It made me angry to think he would just come and be the fun exciting parent. I finished up and went to my room, to change and come out seeing them playing cars on the living room floor. “I need to do groceries.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:08 pm

I looked up from the couch where billy and I sat.  “I can do it for you just make a list.”  I got up and walked over to her so she could only hear me.  “I know your having mixed emotions right now and need time to be alone with him so just make me a list I’ll go and you spend time with billy with me not being here.”  I smiled.  “You’ve done so well on your own here with him Peyton and I’m greatful for that, but I don’t want to step on your toes. I can see your pretty mind working and I want you to know I am not here to make it harder on you. I will respect all your ways with him.” I kissed her forehead.  “I’ll finish this episode with him while you make me a list.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:09 pm

“Well I’ll be.” I said quietly, surprised that he was so up for the idea of shopping for me. This was new. So, I sat and wrote things down that I may need from the store and got up as their show ended “well I just need these few things, nothing too much.” I smiled passing the note.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next