Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Work with Benefits  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Work with Benefits

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Work with Benefits  - Page 17 Empty Work with Benefits

Post by melbender Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unhappy..

Over it..

Sexless..

That was just a couple ways to describe their marriages. Both not looking for something else, until a work trip arises and then something new is found. There are rules. No love. Just sex and friendship.

Until that weekend camping.. jealousy and guilt hits them hard. One wants something more.. the other doesn’t.

Will they ruin their families for happiness and love?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Work with Benefits  - Page 17 Empty Re: Work with Benefits

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm

“Me too babe me too.” It was nice as we all dozed off into a peaceful sleep. I was looking forward to even more nights like this. It was wonderful and I wouldn’t have had it any other way.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Seems as though my body was well aware of my pregnancy, and I woke feeling nauseous. I couldn’t have climbed over the kids fast enough as I held my hand to my mouth and ran from the bedroom to the bathroom and fell to my knees throwing up.

“Gross!!”

“Yuck!!”

“Are we all going to get sick!?”

“Stay away from us!”

I walked out, holding a bucket and listened to the boys talking about catching what I have “trust me, you won’t catch this.” I said leaning against the wall and breathing steadily. “Damn pregnancy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:34 pm

I smiled as she said it and the boys looked at one another then at me then at their mum. “Yes your mum is pregnant yes we are having s baby no we didn’t know until yesterday when we got the. Old work done, and yes the test confirm you are my blood boys and Macy is your mums blood we are a family and we are adding one more here in 6 months!” I was so happy as Macy smiled and squealed “a sister I want a sister!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:41 pm

I was waiting for the anger, but it didn’t come. They boys were grinning as they looked at him and then me “we want a brother!” Tom winked. I smiled “Well we don’t know yet, so we have to wait and see what the doctor says.” I picked up my phone from the table and took a photo of them all in bed half asleep still “and yes, we are a family. We just need to figure some things out, and then we’re going to move in together. I think plenty of time has been missed and I’m not waiting anymore for what we all want.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:47 pm

I smiled. “Agreed now who wants my famous pancakes!” I said as Macy got up and started to jump on the bed. I laughed and the boys shook their heads. As time mumbled “please be a boy!” I smile dmore and got up. “Okay mummy you rest and I’ll bring you all breakfast in bed!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:50 pm

“I’ll help.” Andy got up following him. Mia and Tom ran into the lounge past them to watch tv. “You know John used to yell at mum if she didn’t make breakfast for him. He once threw a bowl of cereal at her because it went too soggy.” He looked at him nervously “you won’t- you won’t do that will you?” He asked nervously.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm

I stopped in my place. “I’ll kill him if he ever tried to hurt you Tom or your mum again!” I closed my eyes. “I would never throw anything at her or you boys. I would never hurt you guys on purpose. I want to make you Tom and your mum happy.” God I was pushed. “Did he hit you mum?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:58 pm

“I’m not meant to say anything.” Andy said looking down at the floor. He didn’t see Tom walk in “he used to all the time. He would get mad at us and then hit her because he couldn’t hurt us. We hate him. He used to make her-“ he stopped talking “umm don’t worry.” Him and Andy shared a look and he sighed “he would lock us out of the house and we would have to sleep in the car sometimes.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:01 pm

I was pissed. I pulled him to me and wanted to kill John and if I got the chance I would. “Don’t worry nothing like that will ever happen again. And if there is more then I want to know I want to make sure I know everything because I will be getting a protective order on you three from him. He won’t be aloud to come within so many feet of you.” Then I will kill him. I thought again and again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:05 pm

“Yeah well he will be mad if he finds out mum and you are having a baby coz you were married to other people and that.” Andy shrugged “and nan and pop might be mad too coz they always said our dad wasn’t good enough for her.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:14 pm

I sighed. “You nan and pop were probably right back then, but they don’t know me so they will have to give me a chance, cause I’m not going anywhere.” I believed her parents thought that because I was older and they thought I took advantage but I didn’t know how old she was and I didn’t know I got her pregnant.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:17 pm

“Mum said she snuck into the place you were at.” Andy grinned “she was grounded for months.”

“And months, and months.” I smiled walking out to see them chatting. “I was more than grounded. My dad wouldn’t speak to me for months.” I cringed remembering how angry he was. “But, it was a fun night, so I can’t complain.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 pm

I smirked “no complaining here either specially knowing what theat night brought us.” I kissed Andy’s head. “And I’m glad she got grounded for sneaking into a much older club! I’m just glad it was me that caught her eye.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 pm

“Sell it was that night, the weekend before I’m not so sure.” I joked teasing him. “Anyway, I came to get some water and asprin. I feel pregnant. Nausea hit hard.” I groaned
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:33 pm

I sighed. “Go back to bed one of the boys or I will get it for you.” I didn’t want her over doing it and I wanted her happy I wanted to spoil her this go around seeing as I wasn’t there last time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm

“You don’t have to make me breakfast, I can cook too.” I get bad because I wasn’t used to anyone doing anything for me. The look on his face told me otherwise and I soon walked back to the bedroom and drew the blinds enough to see the storm one side and the room stayed dark as I laid under the covers dozing back off again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 pm

After we made breakfast we all took it back to the room to eat together . It was a nice way to start the day. I looked out side. “Hey Andy if it doesn’t let up would you be okay if we fish tomorrow?” I hated stying it but it was really coming down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:54 pm

“Yeah that’s alright I guess.” He shrugged, not realising that a car had pulled up in the drive way.

“Knock knock! We’re back!” Jaydes parents walked inC and looked at them oddly “umm, where is my daughter?”

“She’s sleeping, coz the baby is making her sick in the tummy and tired. She’s my mummy! And this is my daddy! And he is Tom and Andy’s daddy too. They’re my brothers and mummy has a baby sister growing in her belly and it makes her sick.” Macy smiled “my daddy and her love each other very much that they couldn’t stop kissing!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:18 am

I stood there thinking oh shit. Her father stared back at me and her mother just stood there staring at Macy like she has seen a ghost. This isn’t good oh fuck what do I say or do. I shook my head a little. “Macy sweetie why don’t you and the boys go see how jayde is doing.” I then step forward. “I’m so sorry she blurted all that out she is still very young, I’m Walker Smith.” I didn’t know what else to say I was hoping jayde would come out and save me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:23 am

I couldn’t have jumped out of bed any faster as I heard my parents voices. What were they doing back so soon?! I told the kids to play in the other room as I raced to the living room in my pyjamas with my hair probably a mess “mum dad! You’re back!” My father looked less than impressed as he stared at Walker, who also looked nervous. “Umm, so we should all talk.”

“Where is John? Who is and what is this man doing here with, Well the little girl says you’re all a family and pregnant. What is going on Jayde? I’m confised.” My mum asked rubbing her temples.

“Maybe we should sit with some tea.” I suggested going to the kitchen

“No! Bloody hell Jayde, you tell us what the heck is going on right now!” My dad snapped”

“Long story short, Walker is Andy and Toms father.. and remember when I donated one of my eggs because I never thought I’d have another child.. turns out, Walker and his wife used that egg and I have a daughter.”

“He’s married? She said you’re pregnant.”

I cringed knowing this wouldn’t go down so well. “Walker and I used to work together, and then we became more than friends and grew feelings for each other.” I said quietly “I am pregnant, we have only just found out and we have had blood tests about the children to confirm.” I ran a hand through my hair “Johm and I are over. We have been for years. Walker and his wife are too. I think the fact John and his wife had sex in our tent while we went camping with the kids proves that.”

“But you two were already screwing around!? Then you went camping?”

“No, we had stopped everything and then bumped into each other over the long weekend. That was when we saw each other’s children, and Walker asked me about their father and I told him about what happened and he realised that it was him all those years ago. And I told him what I had done and so we had tests done”

“So youre the one who took advantage of a child in a bar!” My dad glared
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 am

I looked down and then back at him. “I have no excuse to give you, I didn’t know her real age, but with all Do respect sir, your daughter amazed me then and still amazes me now. I won’t say what and how we met was a mistake because that night gave us two handsome sons, your daughter has no way of knowing how to get a hold of me and not I her, if so I would have been there. I love your daughter sir and I plan to make her happy and I also plan to talk to you about the matter of her soon to be ex, there are some things I think you need to know, because I know you couldn’t possibly know or you would have taken care of him already.” I glanced at jayde she didn’t know the boys told me anything or that they really knew. “Macy is the girl ma’am and she loves your animals very much.” I really didn’t k kw how this was going to go but I love her and I wasn’t going to go anywhere.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:55 pm

I wasn’t too sure what he wanted to talk to my dad about. I was a little worried. “Umm, this is all new to us and a little overwhelming. The kids are getting used to us and I know you’re pribably mad and angry and wanting to punch him but this isn’t anybody’s fault. I love him, and we want to be a family.” I placed a hand on my stomach “we’re going to be a family.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm

I smiled at her and then walked over closer. She was amazing. “This isn’t good for the baby you really need to rest this is too much stress for you and our baby. What the kids help me make is ready, so why don’t you hug your parents hello and then lay down I’ll bring your food in and then your parents and I can sit and talk Okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 pm

“I’d like that a lot.” I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing my head to his chest “I feel really nauseous.” I just felt exhausted and sick. Pulling away, I smiled “don’t let them intimidate you.” I looked to my parents “just don’t over react, listen to him.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 pm

I smiled and kissed her head. “I’ll be right back I’m going to take her this food the kids and I made for her then we can talk over coffee or tea.” I didn’t wait for a reply I just wanted jayde to be okay. Taking her food to her I sat for a second. “Are you okay? I don’t want you stressed baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next