Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her paid secret - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her paid secret

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Her paid secret - Page 4 Empty Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

She grew up in a middle class home. The smart child, the one who would always accomplish greatness according to her father. She truly believed that even after he died.. she left home to start her dream job, and love with her wonderful boyfriend. Until it all came crashing down. From being fired, to finding out the one she loved was cheating with her best friend. She ended up in a bar, drinking her sorrows away and making a deal that would change her life.

Have a baby. Pretend it wasn’t hers and then walk away forever. All for five million dollars.

Moody and broody at the best of times, always locked away in his office. He worked hard. His wife wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to keep his wife happy. Unable to fall pregnant herself, he agrees to a surrogate to carry their child. He just didn’t know the full truth to that agreement.

Will he find out the truth?
Will she be able to have a child, and walk away for good?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her paid secret - Page 4 Empty Re: Her paid secret

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:27 am

The days passed slowly. I read a lot. Would watch tv. I even found work to do from the house in the bedroom. I felt like a hostage trapped. I couldn’t do anything. I had to stay and was only allowed as far as the gates. The doctor came here, each month to check my stomach and give an ultrasound. Sarah and Chase were always present. I didn’t dare look at him as she squealed and cried over their miracle child. I wanted to be sick. The next time I saw him was at dinner before the baby shower being held in the morning. I knew the sex of the baby, but they didn’t. She wanted a surprise. The worst part, I had taken comfort in the child, feeling the kicks and enjoying my body changing. My chest hurt at the thought of giving birth, for then the child to be taken immediately and I never seeing him again.

“Tomorrow, you need to be at the shower for the whole day. Work can wait. This is important and you’ll make the time and effort.” Sarah snapped and pushed her bowl aside “Jesus Christ! What is this?! It’s disgusting!”

I looked up, about to spoon the spaghetti into my mouth “You’re so ungrateful.” I was unable to hold it in any longer.

She glared seething “excuse me! Remember who you are and what you’re doing here! Five million dollars worth of shut the fuck up and mind your own business.”

Rolling my eyes I stood up angrily “shove your money up your arse, and remember you wouldn’t have this fucking circus of a shower tomorrow if it weren’t for me, so whatever. I’m sick of listening to your constant complaining and whining. Cook your own dinner, you upper class middle aged bitch!” I slapped a hand over my mouth. Fuck. Hormones were raging. I grabbed my bowl, the loaf of bread in the middle of the table and stared “I’ll be eating outside alone. And tomorrow, I’ll be there when I am ready!” And I stormed out.

Sarah’s Face went red “did you hear how she just spoke to me! Do something about it!!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:04 am

I sat there and laughed. “What she has a point you are being really ungrateful to her and she is carrying a healthy baby a baby that is ours so stop being so mean.” I got up and was done I wanted to go to her but she has been ignoring me. But then again Sarah told me to do something so I figured I’d at least tell her thank you. I walked out and smiled at her she was so beautiful pregnant absolutely glowing. “I know you want to be alone so I’ll make this quick. “Thank you!” I paused as she looked confused. “Fuck I have wanted to say that for so long! So thank you. I’ll leave you alone now. Oh and if you want to be late tomorrow just call my mum she loves pissing off satah!” I gave her a card with my mums number and smiled before walking back inside.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:20 am

That was strange, I expected him to be mad. I held the card in my hands, and then typed out a message to his mum. I had to tell someone. - It isn’t their baby, it’s mine and his. I don’t know what to do. She’s made it clear of her threats against me. Willow - I just hoped that she didn’t go running to Sarah and he was telling the truth. I felt a kick and rubbed my stomach, these braxton hicks were growing more frequent.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:21 pm

His mum smiled at the phone. -oh dear I figured that out, I’m so glad to hear the baby isn’t hers, she is terrible never liked her told him from the beginning, how is he by the way last I talked to him he seemed sad. More than usually.-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:38 am

- we haven’t spoken much. I did just call her an ungrateful bitch, an a middled age woman. She was fuming. She doesn’t let me leave the house. The shower is going to be a nightmare. Sorry for venting. - I sighed looking up at the garden. People pruning and cleaning the yard. Making my way back inside, I left to go and shower. Climbing in bed, I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to be over already.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:45 am

I smiled -well dear she won’t say no to me so tomorrow we are going for breakfast and then we will make it to the shower a little on the late side. I’ll be there around 7:30-

I laughed as my mum told me the plan it was good and I would love to see willow be happy and free like my mum will be able to. Tomorrow was going to be so much fun, I thought rolling my eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:50 am

“Where are you going?! The shower is today!!” I heard Sarah yelling as I made my way down to the door. I turned looking at her “out for breakfast, don’t worry I’ll be back.” She frowned shaking her head “in sorry, what!! No you’re not now fucking get back over here and change! I said the baby pink dress!” She was adamant the baby was a girl, the whole shower was pink and glitter. I ignored her, and opened the door to greet his mum “see you later, we might be a few minutes late.”

Sarah stormed into the office wilder than w eat with tears “she just left! We’re having our shower today and she left! Friends and family arrive soon, can’t anyone just do this for me. You’re my husband, you have to make an effort Chase. I need you to give a shit about me instead of saying nothing.” She sobbed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:54 am

I looked at her. “Sarah my mum wanted to give her a good breakfast what is the harm of that? And I am doing all I can to make you happy I don’t know what else I have to do!” I was growing more pushed. “Also are relationship issues aren’t all on me! You don’t want me in our bedroom, you didn’t want me touching you! I tried for years! So stop with it it’s not all about you! Look what she is doing for us? Be nicer to her for the time being!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:57 am

“Well if we want this child, we need to make sure we look the part so don’t bother standing away from me at the shower. I told Willow we make love daily. Even more so during the day because she needs to know we’re happy.” She sighed. “I’m not sexually attracted to you, I’d rather you use your hand or whatever it is you need. Pay for it! But do not ever cheat on me!” She warned
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:03 am

I sighed, “look Sarah I’m not the cheating kind like you.” I stood. “Don’t start something with me my wife!” I walked away not giving her a chance to talk I went straight to the shower looking myself in the room.

“So willow, tell me more about you, I want to know the mother of my grandchild and I’m so happy it’s you according to how chase talked about you at dinner and stood up for you. I could tell he took a liking to you right away.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

“There isn’t much to say, I’m a simple girl who works hard. I like to cook, read. Chase is..” I hesitated and sighed “he is wonderful, extremely nice and caring. He cops a lot from her. I’m not sure how he hasn’t lost his mind yet.” I laughed a little. “Maybe he agrees to keep the peace, I don’t know. Marriage shouldn’t be about what one person wants, no one ends up happy then.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:11 am

She smiled. “You’re a wise girl, and he was happy or so he thought when he and Sarah got together. I never cared for her but I didn’t want to meddle with his happiness, but now that I have seen who he has become I have no choice. I want him to be truely happy I think he could with you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:19 am

I had to laugh, “oh no. There’s no way. He won’t want to see me ever again if he knew the truth.” I sighed. @i have to sign the final adoption surrogacy papers today in front of everyone. Handing over my child, losing any right I have to him. She wants all her friends and family to watch this.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:24 am

I shook my head. “It won’t happen, I’ll make sure if that. We need to tell him if we do then she won’t be able to do anything he wouldn’t allow it. Specially if he knows she has threatened you!”

I was finally ready but I didn’t want to go I wanted to find my mum and willow and hang with them. I walked out anyways and wanted to vomit we don’t even know if it’s a girl and she has this place like it was. People came up to me and faked a smile and put in a show.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:31 am

I walked in feeling terrible. The house was full of people, and I searched for him but saw him with her and my shoulders slumped. I couldn’t say anything now. I went to the table full of pink cupcakes and grabbed a glass of juice. A woman approached, and I’m guessing it was one of her friends as she rubbed my stomach and squealed as Sarah came alongside her “oh Sarah! I can’t beleive you’re going to be a mother soon! Do you regret getting the hysterectomy done in college? You were so adamant on never wanting children. Now this beautiful woman is giving you the most precious gift ever!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:36 am

I heard what the woman said and I felt sick. “What?” I said and looked at Sarah. “If you had a hysterectomy then-“. I looked at willow and then her belly back to Sarah. “That’s not our child Sarah is it? I yelled causing a lot to jump.

“Sarah why don’t you tell chase the whole truth now!” My mum said stepping up by willow like she was protecting her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:53 am

“I didn’t know what to tell you, I couldn’t have children. I said I never wanted them because it was easier to do this, than to admit that I just couldn’t carry a child. I’m so sorry, my body is useless.” Sarah said throwing on the tears. “I’ve let you down, chase.” She cried. “This baby is our miracle, she’s our miracle.”

I couldn’t believe her, did he believe this? Probably. “Well our contract is over.” I said.

Her eyes went wide, “no you can’t! You cannot do this to me. The transfer worked!”

I had to laugh bitterly, and before I could stop myself I shook my head “no it didn’t. I did fall pregnant, with your husbands child but I fucked him a week after the insemination was done and fell pregnant then.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:59 am

I looked at her then at Sarah. “What the fuck kind of insemination dis you do?” I asked then looked at willow. I was upset with both of these woman. One who was suppose to love me and has became someone I don’t know and the other that I want to know seems like she could careless about me she has known and has lied to me from day one. I couldn’t believe this. “I’ll have peppers for you to sign satah, I’m don’t woth you!” I turned and walked out not saying a word to willow I did look at her but I was so upset I didn’t know what to say to her. “I want everyone out of my house, besides my mum workers and willow everyone else needs to be out within 5 minutes!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:32 am

I felt terrible, worse than terrible. I packed my bags, writing a note -I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you- I camendown stairs to him and Sarah having a blow out fight.

Sarah’s marches over to her and slaps her hard across the face “I knew you was a whore, you fuck my brother amd then my husband.”

“I never slept with Tom. I’m sorry. I really am.” I looked over at him “she’s been stealing from you for years and putting it into another account. I found that out last week” I said and passed him the file “millions of dollars, um I’m pretty sure she was going to take the bday sms run.” I looked at her “this is my child, I signed nothing. You aren’t getting my son, I won’t give him up.” I winced again as more bracton Hicks hit. “Oh dear, call an ambulance-“ his mother said just as my wUeta broke all over Sarah’s new heels.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:48 am

I was standing there in shock till my mum yelled again. “It’s to soon!” I said then looked at Sarah then one of my workers. “Call the ems-“ I pointed to one then the other. “Call the police, Sarah doesn’t leave I want to press charges of theft and assault!” She looked at me outraged “you slapped the mother of my child and I won’t have that!” I wrapped my arms around willow. “Let’s sit you down.” I looked at mum. “I don’t think the ems will get here in time! Do you think Sam could?” Sam was a friend of my brothers who lived close and was a doctor fuck I didn’t trust the doctor Sarah had picked out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:56 am

“No! Get her to the hospital! I will call my dictir!” Sarah said pulling out her phone. Kendra matched up and snatched it away “oh no you don’t, give me that!” She smiled “you’re a terrible woman! Shame on you!”

I gripped his arms leaning forwards “I m not having a baby with her in the room.”

“Definitely not! She threatened the baby and her life, I’ll have your neighbor come over and help. “Trust me, it’s netter she is kept away.”

I bit my lip, and blew out a hard breath “I can do this. Just get me in a bath. I’m fine” I told myself. I knew my dad was guiding me. “Get me music, he likes listening to queen.” I said, with a laugh “don’t ask, just fill the damn bath up and let me do this how I want.@
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 am

Fuck she was strong. “Okay willow okay.” I took her up to where I was staying I picked her right up and took her. Once in my room she looked around. “This has been my room for a long time now.” I sat her on the bed and ran to the bath feeling it. Coming back I looked at her. “She wont hurt you or our baby. Our son.” I smiled. Then sat with her holding her hand. “”Shit music!” I pulled my phone out and found some queen hitting play. “So he likes queen, good to know.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:07 am

“It hurts.” I said between deep breaths “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to blurt that out before. Fuck I’ve ruined your life. I’m such a terrible person. Don’t worry, I’m going to leave as soon as I’m birthed and the doctor clears us” I said starting to undress.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:10 am

“Like hell you are!” I was so pissed now. “This is my child too, you can’t just leave.” I sighed. “Come on Let’s get you in the tub and Sam should be here to help soon. We will talk about all this later.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:16 am

“Talk?” I threw my bra at him “I’m not living in this prison, I hate this house. No offence.” I walked shamelessly to the tub and leant over it resting. “This feels better. Although, I’m ready to push.” I put my fingers inside myself, learning to how to do this after reading most nights about labour. “Ok. I’m ready, get in or get a towel.” I laid back, closing my eyes with deep calm breaths
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next