Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her paid secret EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her paid secret EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her paid secret EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her paid secret EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her paid secret EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her paid secret EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her paid secret EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her paid secret EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her paid secret EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her paid secret

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Her paid secret Empty Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

She grew up in a middle class home. The smart child, the one who would always accomplish greatness according to her father. She truly believed that even after he died.. she left home to start her dream job, and love with her wonderful boyfriend. Until it all came crashing down. From being fired, to finding out the one she loved was cheating with her best friend. She ended up in a bar, drinking her sorrows away and making a deal that would change her life.

Have a baby. Pretend it wasn’t hers and then walk away forever. All for five million dollars.

Moody and broody at the best of times, always locked away in his office. He worked hard. His wife wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to keep his wife happy. Unable to fall pregnant herself, he agrees to a surrogate to carry their child. He just didn’t know the full truth to that agreement.

Will he find out the truth?
Will she be able to have a child, and walk away for good?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her paid secret Empty Re: Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:48 am

NAME: Willow Brooks
BIO: Studied to be an accountant, loves math. Works hard. Likes to read in her free time.
LOOKS: will send
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:57 am

Name: Chase Morgan
Bio: married works hard (pretty much non stop) he just wanted to keep his wife happy which meant he worked and worked to keep money flowing for her.
Looks: will send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:02 am

I arrived at the gate of the house written down a one piece of paper. I was not expecting something so lavish. But with what she offered me, I should have known they are rich. I swallowed the lump in my dry throat as I carried my bag on my shoulder and waited for the iron gate to finish opening before making my way in. I was led up the stairs, and into a sitting room to wait for this woman and her husband.

Sarah pushes the study door open and walked over without care “she’s here! The woman I’ve paid to be a surrogate. She’s young, healthy and smart. She’s coming to live here whilst carrying our child.” She beamed with a clap of her hands. “The doctor is coming around tonight to do the insemination, I hope you’ve done your you know, disgusting thing you usually do when I’m not around.” She said with a scrunched up nose.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:09 am

I rolled my eyes. “Yes Sarah i has But we need to hurry this up I have a lot of work to do!” I said a little irritated that I had to do this and that this girl would be living here, I was already paying for everything. I pulled my phone out to make sure the meeting was all set for tomorrow when I walked into the study after Sarah. I heard a sweet voice say something and looked up. Fuck she looked way to young. I stared not knowing what was said as Sarah made a noise. I looked at her then the young girl. I told her to organize everything which was a mistake I know but I just wanted to keep the peace. “Sorry, I’m Cahse Morgan, Sarah’s husband.” I puty hand out not knowing what else to do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:12 am

“Nice to meet you Sir.” Oh shit was he intimidating. He towered over me. I felt my heart thumping faster as I stood there nervously.

“Well then, let’s have dinner and then tonight at 8pm the doctor will be around to start the procedure. You have nothing to worry about, I’m just excited to finally have a baby with my husband.” She threw her arms around him and smiled “a child chase! She’s giving us what we’ve longed for.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:16 am

I looked at the girl then smiled. “Yeah, I’m skipping dinner I have to get stuff for the meeting so you two have fun.” A child I didn’t long for I don’t know why she thought this I just Ugh I don’t know what I needed or longed for anymore. I kissed my wife’s head and turned before she could give me hell for skipping out on dinner, maybe I could rub another own out before going to bed seeing as she wouldn’t be giving it up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:30 am

“I thought he would want to know about me, but clearly he’s happy with your choice” I said finding it strange, maybe he wasn’t happy about it? But he would probably tell me to leave anyway. So, I left it and just followed her to where she led me. Showing me my bedroom, which was at the other end of the house. Dinner was a roast with baked vegetables. There was so many forks that I wasn’t sure which to eat with.

“Go take a shower, then the doctor will be with you soon and then we can start the process. Remember, lips are sealed!” She winked, and left the room.

It was uncomfortable, and all over fast as I laid there, legs apart being inseminated with sperm.

Sarah barged into the office, closing the door “it’s done. She is resting in the bedroom. You couldn’t have been any ruder could you, taking off before dinner! I don’t know why you have to be such an asshole all the time!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:38 am

I sighed.  Then looked up.  “Sarah honey, I have to keep the money coming in, if I don’t have things ready for tomorrow I could loose a big potential client.  I told you that I had a lot to do, I’m sorry if I came off rude I will apologize to the girl, but right now I need to work and you should be getting ready for bed don’t you have a busy morning tomorrow?”  Busy my ass she was going to the country club with her friends to set up for her friends baby shower.  That’s what started this whole baby thing with her. When she went to the doctors and found out she wouldn’t be able to carry her own child she begged and begged me.  I looked back up and she was gone.  I sighed again and decided I should apologize now before it got to late.  I walked up to her room all the way on the other side by herself I laughed.  I knocked on the door and didn’t hear anything I thought maybe she was sleeping.  Knowing my wife she would ask so I had to wake her and apologize I opened the door and stopped fucking hell she was beautiful laying there.  I cleared my throat and she looked up at me taking her earbuds out.  “Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you I just wanted to apologize for earlier, work is crazy busy and I have a important meeting.  I hope all went well, if you um need anything don’t hesi to ask there are plenty of people around.”  I waved my hand around.  “Ummm yeah so I need to get back to work. Sarah should be in bed now and she has a early morning so my office is downstairs if you need anything I’ll most likely be there all damn night.” I really need to go rub one now, seeing her tiny shorts with her ass begging to be spanked. Fuck what the hell.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:45 am

I rolled over, and off the bed standing up. “The doctor said everything went ok. Umm, I’m not sure what I’ll need, and I’m sure I can manage making something to eat on my own. I didn’t want to be rude, I don’t eat caviar and it was covered all over the roast meat and vegetables. Would I be able to make a sandwich? I’m kinda really hungry still. I could fix you something to eat since you didn’t have dinner either?” I offered.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 am

I had to laugh. “I don’t eat that shot either, that’s all Sarah trying to impress everyone. I’ll have Kendra fix you up a normal sandwich, which she does for me every time Sarah pulls out the fancy shit.” I sighed. “I can have her bring it up here or if you want to eat in the kitchen or where ever that’s fine too.” I was getting very uncomfortable in my pants and needed to get out of her room now, fucking hell she needs to put on more clothes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:50 am

“Oh sure, umm.. no need, I can make my own sandwich. It’ll give me something to do anyway.” I walked up closer towards him, and smiled “enjoy work, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me” I smiled again, and unintentionally brushed past him as I made my way through the door
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:55 am

I closed my eyes and fucking held my breath. “I’m sure I think I’ll take a sandwich in a bit if you don’t mind making a extra one. I just have to make a phone call.” I said as I walked behind her. Not waiting for a answer I zoomed past her and went to my office letting go of my breath and adjusting my fucking hard cock. “What the hell?” I whispered to no one. Fuck I had to do something I went to the bathroom in my office and shut the door, I pulled my cock out and started to rub one out and fuck if the vision of her didn’t come to my mind, I groaned and didn’t care I was by myself I could make noises if I wanted to.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:00 am

I finally found the kitchen. It was large, probably as big as my parents old flat. The fridge was fully stocked. And I grabbed what I needed for a sandwich, making an extra one for him. I was tired but too on edge to sleep. Plus the worry if not being pregnant right away was worrying me. I ate mine, and finished. He still hadn’t come down, so I decided to take a plate to his office for him. Knocked and there was no answer, slowly pushing the door open, I heard a muffled groan and realised his wife must be in there with him. My cheeks burnt as I dropped the plate on his desk and hurried out. God. I didn’t want to hear that, and why did it annoy me so much?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:23 am

As I finished I groaned and then cleaned myself up walking out “shit!” On my desk was a plate and sandwich which looked like it was tossed in a hurry, she must of heard me. I don’t know why but I smirked sat down and put the sandwich back together and ate it.

Sarah was in the kitchen yelling at Kendra about what she wanted to change on the menu for tomorrow when willow walked in blushing. Kendra went to her and asked “oh dear are you okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:41 am

“Umm yes, wait-“ I looked at Sarah and blushed even more. Was her just touching himself?! Oh my god. “Everything is good. I just come to get some water and say goodnight.” I smiled, reaching for a cup. “I like tacos, we should have those tomorrow night.” I grinned walking back out again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:59 am

I walked out of my office and saw her. “You know I didn’t catch your name?” Okay so I wanted it for selfish reasons so I could moan it when I jerked off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:16 am

“Oh, I thought she would have given it to you. It’s Willow, Sir. Mrs Morgan said she needs your help going over the menu. I suggested tacos and she nearly threw plates at my head” I grinned. “Sorry, I shouldn’t laugh. I’m just bored and depressed. I’m going to take a walk, don’t worry I won’t run off. Hope you enjoyed your sandwich” I smirked giggling to myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:19 am

I shook my head. “After putting it back together it was the best damn sandwich I’ve had in a long time!” I said and then groaned. “Damn tacos sound good too! I guess I better go save Kendra! But thanks for the worming about the plates!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:22 am

“Let me know if you need any help with work, I’m not expecting to be paid after what you’re both giving me but I just lost my dream job and I’m trying to find another. I hate sitting still for too long. Anything with financials she numbers, is my eroticism.” Did I really just say that?! I blushed and hurried off. Jesus Christ
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:29 am

I stood there with my mouth opened holy hell! Shaking my head and adjusting myself again I walked into the kitchen. “Sarah go to bed Kendra has already made a dinner schedule and you won’t be here all day so if willow wants tacos that’s good with me. But seriously you need to get to bed.” I pulled a drink from the fridge “Kendra go ahead a take off I’ll see you in the morning.” God I was tired of her treating everyone like shitx. “I’m going back to my office.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:33 am

“Tacos? We are not animals. We do not eat with our fingers.” She said and shook her head “Kendra, shrimp tacos for mr Morgan and myself for dinner tomorrow night. We’ll be eating in the dining room with our parents. They’re coming over to meet Willow, our surrogate. She can join us too.” She raised her wine glass “see, I can be spontaneous and at least this way, we eat with our cutlery and toy enjoy tacos.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 am

I rolled my eyes walking away. Great the family is coming over. I walked into my office and started to work I looked at the clock and groaned it was well past 1 and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my work. I kept coming up short. I groaned and got up and paced wondering if willow was really good with numbers what did she say again it was her eroticism? I smirked yeah I’d like to know what else was in that category. I didn’t want to wake her for this though.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:48 am

I came out the next morning tired, and agitated. I couldn’t stop picturing Rob with Emily. It just played on my mind over and over. Sighing, I made my way down stairs, shocked at the spread of breakfast before me. Who ate all of this? I sat taking some toast and bacon and just stared out the window. I had tussled bed hair, am oversized shirt and booty shorts beneath. When Sarah walked out immaculate and dressed, i realised I should have dressed first. “So, I’m going to go change” I said awkwardly just as her husband walked in behind her
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:53 am

I was so tired but I caught willows look. “Ahh I’m going to get some coffee and head to my office.” I grabbed some bacon and coffee. But before willow could run off. “Hey you said your good with numbers you think you can look over something I think I’m missing something.” I glanced at my wife who was texting on her phone nor even caring. So I looked back at willow. “And there is no need to dress if your not doing anything stay comfy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next