Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her paid secret - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her paid secret

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Her paid secret - Page 3 Empty Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

She grew up in a middle class home. The smart child, the one who would always accomplish greatness according to her father. She truly believed that even after he died.. she left home to start her dream job, and love with her wonderful boyfriend. Until it all came crashing down. From being fired, to finding out the one she loved was cheating with her best friend. She ended up in a bar, drinking her sorrows away and making a deal that would change her life.

Have a baby. Pretend it wasn’t hers and then walk away forever. All for five million dollars.

Moody and broody at the best of times, always locked away in his office. He worked hard. His wife wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to keep his wife happy. Unable to fall pregnant herself, he agrees to a surrogate to carry their child. He just didn’t know the full truth to that agreement.

Will he find out the truth?
Will she be able to have a child, and walk away for good?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her paid secret - Page 3 Empty Re: Her paid secret

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:19 am

I didn’t stop as she walked over I kept stroking and watching her. This isn’t good we shouldn’t be doing this we should stop now but I couldn’t she already heard me and seen what I was doing. “Willow” I moaned watching her eyes take me in. She kept coming closer and closer.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:21 am

“I came to ask for something.. but I don’t think I want that now.” I said biting my lip and looking at him “I shouldn’t be in here.”I stumbled my words, and blushed “why are you so hot?” I kept walking, and soon I was right in front “I think you should fuck me on the desk now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:26 am

My hand stopped as she said that. “I shouldn’t but fuck I want to! It’s been to fucking long since I have slid my cock inside someone as beautiful as your!” I stood not ashamed. I gripped her hips and looked at her. “Fuck we shouldn’t.” I was a breath away from her and I crossed the line more when I leaned in and kissed her lifting her on my desk running my hands up her thighs and wanting more. I needed to slid her shorts off. Once I did I was amazed she had no panties on and I groaned. “Fuck!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:29 am

Maybe I’d drank too much wine, or was not thinking clearly but damn, he smelt and tasted so good. “Just be quiet.” I didn’t want anyone coming in. This was so bad. I was the surrogate. God! His mouth on mine, and I was lost. I wrapped my palm around his shaft and stroked, pressing him against my core and pushing in. “Oh yes!” I moaned
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 am

I groaned and pushed all the way in then I didn’t move. “Fuck willow you feel so fucking good!” I kissed her neck and moaned when I started to fuck her hard. This was so bad but fuck it was so good. “Oh god yes willow!” I slammed harder, I could tell she was close. “That’s it baby come for me come on my cock!” I kissed her hard and swallowed her moans.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:48 am

I don’t think he realises just how much this hurt and how it felt as if he was splitting me apart. I gripped his arms, bucking my hips. “Keep going..” i gasped, moaning. “Oh god yesss!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:51 am

I needed more I pulled her with me as I sat in my chair. “Ride me willow! Use me take all your fustration out on me!” I kissed her and then cupped those breast and pulled them to my mouth groaning. “Fuck I’ve thought about these all damn day!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 am

I couldn’t stop. We were too far gone to stop this andnhe was clearly very drunk. I straddled him, my mouth back against his as I rose up and sunk down hard and fast, cupping his face I moaned, dragging my fingers through his jar and pulling “yess.. I’m going to come.” And I did, hard and pleasurable around him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:05 am

I groaned and just fucking has to have more of
Her. “Got up and bend over my desk now!” I groaned as she did I took her in and damn. I slammed in her and groaned. “Fuck amazing!” I kept going making her coem again then finally I blew hard. “I pulled out and sat back in my chair pulling her with me. I didn’t know what to say or do. I just fucked the woman who is possibly pregnant with my wife’s and my baby. How sick am I.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:08 am

And a wave of reality hit me. What the hell did I just do?! Quickly, I stumbled up and found my shorts and shirt. “I’m so sorry.” I gasped, on the verge of throwing up as I rushed to the door dressing “please don’t tell your wife.” I pleaded, feeling more of a whore than ever right now.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:11 am

I didn’t know what to do or say so I nodded and watched her run away. Fuck I really screwed up. I knew tomorrow she wouldn’t want to see me so I was going to go into the office and stay all damn day maybe all week. I am so stupid and my mum warned me fuck!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:30 am

I didn’t sleep, I definitely didn’t sleep for a week at least. And the coming weeks I kept myself busy, away from him. I couldn’t look at him. Guilt and shame consumed me. Along with lust and desire. I wanted him. But, I couldn’t have him. Sarah hadn’t punched me, so I guessed he didn’t tell her. She was stealing from him, I knew that but there was no way I could say that. He’d probably think I was just crazy.

Sarah ran into his office without knocking and screamed as he was on a call “She’s pregnant!! We’re having a baby! Come and look! They’re doing the ultrasound now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 pm

I looked at her and just didn’t know what to do I didn’t want to go in there and see willow she has ignored me as much as I have her for the weeks that have passed. I was still trying to figure out what was going on with my money I needed her to find out that too. Getting up I walked with Sarah and when I got to where they were I looked at willow as she looked up and met my eyes. Walking over I saw the little bean looking thing in the screen. “So the insemination worked?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:43 pm

“Yes! It took smoothly! We won’t know more until she is further along but she is very well pregnant, congratulations to you and your wife.” The doctor beamed getting up to shake his hand.

I wanted to curl up and cry. I couldn’t look, as I turned my head and stared at the ceiling.

Sarah threw her arms around him to put in a show “oh baby, years and years of trying and it never happening, we’re finally getting that child we so longed for. I cannot wait to tell our family and friends! We need to have a party!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:23 am

I rolled my eyes begging for willow to look but she didn’t.  I sighed.  “Yeah whatever you want Sarah, I have to get back to work.”  I looked one last time but nothing.  

Walking back to my office rubbing my temples I didn’t want this I didn’t want Sarah I was pissed I knew something was wrong but I couldn’t figure it out.  I sat with my head in my hands as the answer was in front of me.  The baby, she wanted one so bad because now, now she would always be entitled to my money! We had a prenup but in the prenup states if we had a child she would be able to get some of my money. “Fuck!” Now why didn’t I see it, oh because I was so emboldened in my work and just giving her all to shut her up. I got up and went to willows room I needed to tell her, she needed to know and maybe she could do something anything! I knocked waiting for her to answer.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:16 am

I heard a knock as I was laying in bed, tired and nauseous. I climbed out, thinking it was probably Sarah or the Doctor, maybe Kendra bringing me something to eat. When I opened the door and saw him, my heart raced. “can I help you?” I asked nervously. It was the first time since that night we had been this close. The first picture through my head was our mouths together and be riding him on that chair. I blushed shaking my head “what’s wrong?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:37 am

“The baby! I know why she wanted a baby from me!” I wakes in not caring I paced back and forth. “We have a prenup she won’t get a dime unless she has our baby!” I stopped and looked at her. “We have to do something!” I was so angry at myself. “Shit I’m so fucking stupid!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:43 am

“Do something?” I laughed “like what? What do you want to do?” Because I knew, all I had to do was tell him this wasn’t her baby at all. “Tell her we had sex, I’m sure she would leave you then, and take everything regardless of a baby or not.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:04 am

“You really are innocent.” I walked up to her and cupped her cheek. “I tell her we slept together she will get more out of me.” She looked pained. “I don’t regret it willow, fuck I don’t I want it again.” I admitted. “It would be a lot easier if this baby was our not hers.” I sighed. “If I had some facts of her cheating or something. But I don’t. And I probably won’t ever.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:16 am

“Stop.” I couldn’t listen to him say this. “You have to stop this.” I pressed my hand to his chest “this is so hard for me too. But you’re married. You go to bed with her each night.” I whispered and quickly pulled away when I saw Sarah coming up the stairs.

“Dear husband, your wanted downstairs by your brother.” Sarah lies, she glared at Willow when he left. “You need to remember your place, you’re a paid guest here and trust me, if I catch you getting close to my husband I will ruin you! I will make sure when you deliver this baby, something happens to you. Death would be too easy, maybe comatose in a vegative state. Awake, needing care 24/7 but simply cannot move or speak ever again. I have that much power. So keeps your hands and eyes to yourself, and we will
Get along just fine. Once the baby is born, you get your cash, and then you’re free to leave.” She glanced over her shoulder smirking “he’s got such an insatiable appetite. I’m practically glued to be bed every day, being fucked and eaten like he cannot get enough. This baby really excites him.”

I didn’t say anything, just nodded. Her words hurt and I turned closing my door with tears in my eyes. Clearly he was playing me and I was the fool who believed him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:25 am

I looked everywhere I quickly came to she was lieing again. Sighing I went to my office not in the mood to deal with her. I paced trying to find a way I needed to talk to willow see what she has came up with on my finances. I made sure Sarah was gone and went to willows room again knocking. “Willow, answer the door, I know you in there.” I put my head to the door and waited
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:48 am

I stood, hearing him sigh from the other side of the door. It pained me but I wouldn’t let him hurt me. He fucked me then fucked his wife. “You need to leave. Please. You’ll find your answers soon. I just can’t open the door to you. You’re having a baby soon, you need to be there for that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am

I stood there. Why was she pushing me away? “Please I need to make sure my baby is taken care of and the faster I find out what she has planned I can do that. Just don’t give up on me please.” I waited but got no reply. Walking away I decided I needed to go for a run. I didn’t want to be here I needed to clear my mind.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:08 am

“His baby. It was my baby. But I couldn’t tell tell him that. I couldn’t say anything to him because she would ruin my life. Screaming in frustration, I laid in the bed and hated this. I’d rather just leave and never come back, this was the biggest mess of my life.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 am

When I got home I walked by willows door then went to the other side. I didn’t go into the master bedroom nope I went tot he guest bedroom I’ve been sleeping in for I don’t know how long now. I showered and the. Laid down groaning. I messed shit up big time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next