Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 4 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:55 am

“Yes Luca you don’t call people names.” I wouldn’t ever have her speak the way her father had done and it brought me right back to the table where he would sit and call me names and Reid, and Luca would copy because she was too young to understand. “I’m feeling tired, kids come on please.” I said as they got down from the table. I had tears in my eyes as I turned to him and said “my children have just left a nightmare of a house which you cannot imagine the things we went through. The one thing I ask if watch your mouth around them and stop this act.” I looked at his mother “Thankyou for dinner. I’m sorry. Maybe we shouldn’t be here.” I said and walked out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:04 am

I looked at my mum hands up. “I wasn’t acting I swear. It’s his fault you should yell at him too.” She shook her head and got up. “You two clean up and go home, she obviously isn’t comfortable with you here right now.” I nodded and got up to start I was so pissed at tony once mum left I shoved him. “What the hell were you trying pull at dinner?” I yelled at him but not to bad I didn’t want to upset the kids.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 am

“I knew it!” He laughed “you like her! I wanted to see if you’d get pissed and you did!” He grinned “after watching you two run around in the snow, Acting like high school lovers, i was curious to see how you’d react if I flirted.”

I tucked the kids into bed, going to the bathroom to freshen up before I put my pyjamas on and made my way back to the room with the kids. I heard them talking and tony making it sound like a joke. Shaking my head I looked at them “You’re both disgusting.” I couldn’t take anymore of this. Obviously this is what men are all like.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:18 am

I glared st him. “Fucking finish up.” I walked after her and stopped her. “Not sure why I’m disgusting but when I said you don’t need to worry about me wanting anything from you I meant it, I don’t do relationships. I don’t do any of it, no one night stands nothing I won’t. So get your panties out a twist and know I’m not that guy! You know your pretty judgie yourself, I’ve been through worse than what you know! Try watching your younger brother die in front of you at the hands of your father knowing you couldn’t save him, or try leaving with the fear that heaven forbid you actually fall in love with someone knowing you could turn out just like your deadbet father! Yeah so don’t tell me I don’t have a clue princess! Don’t act like you know me either.” I turned pissed off and left I didn’t care that tony was there he could call a cab or Uber to get home. I needed to get away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:22 am

“Tell him to stay away from me.” I snapped at Tony and walked back to the kids room. I burst into tears, I don’t know if I was just best to go back. I had nothing. No money. No nothing. 

Tony came home an hour later and tossed his shoes off “you two have been in a similar situation and yet you’re not binding, strange. Oh yes, not strange at all considering you’re being a major cunt to her.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 am

I ignored him and Continued to play my game. He had no clue. After a while I stopped and looked at him. “You know me I don’t get involved I’ve never even been with a woman. I don’t want to It’s to risky. She’ll be better off once she gets on with her life an dmy mum will help so just stop trying to be match maker Cupid or whatever.” I got up. “I’m going to bed!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 am

“You’re nothing like your father.” Tony called out to him. “You should get her flowers, maybe chocolates.” He chuckled to himself. 

I laid in bed barely able to sleep. I was tired but I couldn’t help think about what he said. Maybe I had been to judgemental. I was so used to everyone hurting me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:09 am

I called mums to tell Jane sorry mum answered “about Time boy!” And then I heard her knock I heard crying and felt bad. As soon as I heard her mild hello. I started in. “I’m sorry for what a ass I was and what tony was, I’m sorry for everything, how about we just um be friends my mum truest can help you and I want to see you move on and move forward from that asshat.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:17 am

“Yes I would like that.” I said sitting up and wiping my eyes. It was a strange situation, but his apaology meant a lot to me. “Have a good night Bo,” I said softly and passed the phone back to his mother.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:24 am

I sighed in relief. “Goodnight mama!” I smiled and laid down in bed finally able to sleep better. Waking up and going for a run in the morning and I actually smiled at tony before leaving he thought I was some alien. After my run I went home and played some video game then took a shower. I was so bored normally I loved the silence and enjoyed being alone but not today today I wanted to see the kids and help my mama so I got up and went straight there . Opening the door and having Luca run to me was nice. Reid even came over and gave me a fiat pump.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:26 am

“Your mama went to the store, she will be back soon.” I said watching the kids drag him over to do a puzzle. They’ve really clung onto him. “I’m just baking bread, if you don’t mind them clinging to you?” I asked quietly, not realising I had flour on my nose and the side of my hair
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 am

I smiled. “Not at all as long as you don’t mind me entertaining them!” I was a big kid at heart sometimes. And I loved that the kids wanted me to help them. I looked over at her and laughed. “Hey Anna you got flour in your nose and in your hair!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:37 am

I groaned rubbing my face with my elbow “ugh I’ve probably made it worse. Sorry.” I pointed out going back into the kitchen to make him a hot drink and something to eat, I knew better than to not serve a man as soon as he came home. 

“Will mummy go to jail?” Luca asked quietly. “Daddy said she will if she takes us away from him.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:52 pm

I sat there.  “No there are lots of laws to protect your mummy and you kids.”  God that hurt I remember asking the same thing once about my mum.  I smiled.  “I have a idea!  You love princesses right?”  She nodded.  “Okay how about you give me a pretty princess makeover.”  I went to the toys and grabbed the make up and let her have fun I needed to distract her.  I saw Reid take off towards the kitchen.  

“Mum, Bo said you don’t need to worry about going to jail for taking us from Dad, he said there are laws to protect you and us.”  He smiled at her.  “And now he is letting Luca put make up on him!”  He laughed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:58 am

“What?” I asked confused stirring the iced tea. “Makeup?” Oh god he might hate this. I walked out with a sandwich and his drink and half snorted in laughter “oh wow, you could become a model. Talk about pretty lipstick.” I played it up as Luca smiled more thinking she done a great job. Placing this down on the table beside him I moved aside “I’m sorry but I need to take a photo for blackmail purposes.” I winked giggling softly as I pulled for my phone and snapped a photo. I had taken the SIM card out and didn’t dare want to put it back in.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:02 am

I laughed “can’t be worse than what Tony’s moves did to me at the station!” I said and even smiled for a photo. I looked at Luca and she was happy. “That right there is all that matters.” I said not realizing I said it out loud.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:08 am

I smiled realising it was true. “Are you staying for dinner?” I asked slightly hoping he was. “Yes please stay!” The kids asked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 am

I smiled. “Well I was planning on hitting the night with my make over but I guess I can stay for dinner I’m sure my mamma will love to see the new me!” I winked at Jane and the kids jumped up and down for joy. Yeah I wasn’t going to wash this off till Luca went to bed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:16 am

“You should go out if you had plans, I’m sure the ladies would love this look, or men.” I winked sitting back with a hot drink.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:21 am

I laughed. “Yeah, that’s really not my scene I’d rather stay in with a good book or some video games than deal with people.” I looked at the kids then at her “That for me?” I asked and she nodded I picked up the sandwich and took a big bite. It was good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 am

“What do you like to read?” I asked after awhile. I didn’t pick him for the type to read or not go out. “Video games? I’ll give you a challenge on Mario.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:27 am

I laughed. “Yeah you think so?” I looked over st the kids. “I really enjoy everything, from thrillers, to paranormal, even a romantance here and there.” Yes I had my far collection. “All though I only read the paranormal and thrillers while at the station once I took bridges of Madison county to work with me and I didn’t hear the end of it for a long time.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 am

“Oh I could imagine.” I grinned “I’ve never read it but heard it’s good. I’m not much of a thriller, I read Steven kings and barely slept for a week.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:36 am

Laughing. “Yeah he has a way of doing that to poeple.” Then it hit me. “Oh I have the book if you want to borrow it, if you don’t mind it’s been read so many times though so I apologize in advance.” I watched the kids put the puzzle together. “You can go through my library at my house when I kick your ass in Mario!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:38 am

“You have a library?” I asked, my eyes going wide. “I would love to see it. I haven’t read books in such a long time, I forget what the old ones smell like.” I smiled “I’m no good at games, but Mario I remember from when I was younger.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next