Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 22 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:55 am

I nodded eagerly “very ready.” I then noticed a blue car pulling up to a stop in front of us and my ex getting out angrily. “Bo. You need to call the police.” I said getting out and walking over to him. “You need to leave. We’re divorced in case you haven’t noticed, and I have full custody.” 

“I want you back. You just up and left us!” He snapped angrily then thrust a hand over at Bo “Who the fuck is he? What the hell are you doing Jane? Sreading your legs like a whore.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 am

I called and got out of the car.  “Don’t talk to her like that!”  I yelled walking to get in between her and him.  If he dared laid a finger in her then he would need to go through me and Well I don’t think he could take me.  “I suggest you get back in your car and leave this town and never come back if you know what’s good for you, if not go ahead and stay get picked up by the cops get lots of charges pressed against you!” I made fist daring him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:06 am

He pulled his hand back to take a swing at him “keep threatening me punk!! I’ll fuck you up before you can even blink” he snarled “Jane get in my fucking car before I slit your throat” he roared at her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:08 am

I shook my hand.  “Jane do what you want to do, but I’d like it very much if you go wait in the truck.” I wouldn’t take my eyes off her ex.  “And trust me dude you can try all you want but you don’t scare me, I know what you have done and what you have let others do and I’m here to stop it!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:11 am

“I’m not coming with you” I said quietly and made my way back to the truck “I won’t let you hurt us again and I hope they put you in jail” I got in and locked my door with shaking hands. 

“You’ll pay for this” he snarled and lunged
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:13 am

I laughed as he got me to the ground and then rolled so he was face down.  “Lay a hand on her or the kids and I’ll put you in the ground!  Just to save them from you filthy disgusting no good waste of human!”  I held him there pressing my knee into his back.  “You don’t want to mess with me, I know how to handle idiots like you!  My father was just like you and he paid for his mistake and you will to.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 am

He spat the blood and rolled his eyes “bullshit! You’re fucking my wife you son of a bitch! Whatever your father did it was obviously because you were a shit of a kid and he didn’t want you!” He groaned as sirens came into hearing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:32 am

I laughed.  “You know I thought that for a long time but I’m not a stupid little kid, and when he made me watch I did I know the truth your worthless just like him. So fuck off and have fun in jail asshat.”  Nothing he said or did was going to hurt me.  He’d only hurt me by hurting Jane and the kids.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 am

I watched as my ex was hauled off in the back of the cop car with their lights flashing. People had come out of their homes to see what was going on. Tony walked out after they’d left and I got back out of the car, he smirked shaking his head “did he find out you’ve been sticking it to his missus.” I looked at Bo hurt “you told him?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:34 am

I looked at her.  “No I didn’t tell him but you just did.” I shook my head a little pissed she thought I’d just do that knowing she didn’t want anyone to know.  I turned to tony.  “Just don’t!  I don’t want to hear your jokes and either does she.”  I sighed and looked at her.  “Let’s go you have papers to sign then I need to get to the station and fill out some paper.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:42 am

“Yeah he didn’t tell me, but I can tell he’s gotten some. He’s much more relaxed and happy. The weight of his balls isn’t keeping him down.” He winked. I rolled my eyes “You’re disgusting. I can’t even imagine what must go through your mind.” I got in the car, keeping quiet as Bo followed. “Do you have to go back to work after this?” I asked kinda disappointed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 am

I sighed.  “No I’m off for the rest of this week. I can help do whatever you need and I want to get that security set up at your place as well.”  I wanted to kiss her but I couldn’t so I grabbed her hand and squeezed then let go.  We went and she signed the papers and officially had a house.  “Do you want me to stay there with you tonight seeing as what all went down, or you want me to go so Reid and Luca Don’t suspect us anymore than they do?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:01 am

“Umm.” I wasn’t sure, but I was slightly worried about staying on our own especially after what happened today. “Would you stay? I mean I’ll be up early anyway so they won’t see us sharing a bed.” I bit my lip nervously. I glanced around, making sure nobody would see me lean in and kiss him. “I probably won’t get anytime to you tonight once the kids are around and want you to hang with them.” I sat back and smiled. “Thankyou.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:05 am

I smiled “no problem.  I’ll just take you back to my mums you collect yours and the kids stuff if you want I’ll swns tony over to Help while I go to the station and give my statement and talk some more about some things as well.”  I had to tell them about this other guy and show them the photo as well.  I pulled up to moms and smiled.  “Shall I call tony or nah?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 am

“Umm, he can come help but tell him he needs to stop talking about sex the way he does. It was a huge thing for me as well, and I’m not going to have him around the kids talking that way.” I looked at him “I’ll meet you at the house, I don’t have much at your mums to pack and she’ll probably want to come and check it out also.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:11 am

I smiled.  “Sounds good baby.”  I watched her walk up to the house while I called and first cussed tony out then told him to go help and not to say a word about sex!  As I finished up at the station I left and got some pizzas to take over to the house.  I was excited for her and she got a hell of a deal.  I knocked and waited once tony answered the door smiling I punched his guy.  “Not a word got it!”  Then we walked into the kitchen where my mum was talking to Jane and I looked around.  “Where are the kids?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

“Well, they’re outside waiting for you to go and build a trampoline and swing set.” I shook my head “your mum just had them delivered.” 

“Oh it’s nothing. The least I can do and they looked so happy. Come on bo, go and build it before it’s dark, you too tony.” She took the pizza “I’ll set this up out on the patio for us to have.” 

I just stared at him, wondering why hasn’t he told me to get lost yet. “Only if you want.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 am

I smiled.  “It’s not a problem.”  I went and hugged my mama.  “Don’t go spoiling them too much Reid has a birthday party coming up soon!”  I smiled and walked out with tony.  Reid wanted to help so we did the trampoline first so Luca could play while the swing set took a little longer I kept glancing at Jane the whole time. She looked pretty happy.  We took breaks to eat and I even took a break to jump on the trampoline a little.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 am

I was so ready to say goodnight to everyone so I could kiss him. My insides were going crazy with need. “I think they love it, well I think you do too.” I pointed out watching the kids jumping around.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am

I laughed.  “It’s fun you should try it!”  I looked over at my mum.  “She looks tired. Maybe I should take her home.”  I said and tony Cake up, “Nah I got it, you stay and have some fun!”  He wiggled his eyesbrows at us.  I shook my head.  “Watch it tony!”  The kids were having so much fun but I could tell they too were getting tired.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 am

“Yes bed sounds pretty good, I’m beat.” I yawned stretching my arms up. “Alright you two, bedtime on your new rooms.” I called out. They didn’t fight me on this as they dragged their feet inside to the bathroom. “Umm I’ll get them into bed and meet you in mine.” I said quietly before walking away.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am

I smiled and went to her room.  I smelt from all the work I did so I decided to jump in the shower hoping she didn’t mind.  I was under the water thinking of her and I together making a life but for some damn reason every time I thought of us she was always pregnant which was strange because he ruined that for her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 am

I snuck up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist “hey you” my hand travelled down and I reached for his cock. “I’ve wanted you so bad all day.” I groaned stroking him “watching you build that trampoline, god it was very sexy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:44 am

I laughed.  “If you think that’s sexy you should see tony and I work out, we are goofballs and make up stupid things just to make it fun.”  I turned and wrapped my arms around her.  I kissed her an dmoaned.  “They seem to really like it here!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 am

“Maybe I’ll have to come watch sometime.” I ran my hands up and down his chest “they really like it here, they were so excited when I told them they’ve have a room on their own and a yard to play in.” I felt bad but didn’t want to get upset “fuck me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next