Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 21 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:39 pm

It hurt bad.  “You know I think if you two are happy that would make your mama happy.”  A red bike I can do but making her happy well I’m trying.  I drove for a while longer and the kids napped and we were only a hour away.  “Hey Jane sweets wake up.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:42 pm

I stirred awake, dazed by where we were and then remembered. “I was so out to it just now.” I stretched my legs and glanced around at the kids sleeping “if we pass a drive thru, can you pull in? I feel like I haven’t eaten in days.” I laughed with a blush. “Did the kids talk  your ear off?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:45 pm

I smiled.  “No I did ask Reid what he wants for his birthday.”  I sighed.  “He said he wants you to be happy.”  I glanced at her. “He is a good boy, so I think I know what to do for him.  But for now I told him that to make you happy is for them both to be happy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:47 pm

I smiled “that’s all I ever want, is for them to be happy.”
I wondered what he was planning but didn’t ask, I wanted to be surprised as well. “So your mums.. Umm, since you can’t come around there are you ok with waiting until I have a place? I’m sorry I know it’s a lot for me to ask but I need to just the kids settled first before I mention anything more about you and I don’t want the town talking about us.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:50 pm

I smiled.  “I’m okay with whatever you want to do, he’ll we are suppose to be taking it slow!”  I winked then saw a fast food place and pulled in.  “Hope this is okay!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:53 pm

“Oh god perfect.” I didn’t care, I was starving and they had deep fried apple pie which sounded amazing. “I’ll be able to come by the station before and after work when you’re there too. You can show me your bed.” I winked. 

“Why do you want to see Bos bed mummy?” Luca asked waking up quietly. 

I stilled for a moment “Umm, to make sure he’s made it the correct way.” Was all I could think of
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm

I tried not to laugh but it was funny, “yeah sometimes I don’t make it and I get in trouble from my captain so your mummy is going to make sure I do!”  I glanced at her and smiled.  “Are you hungry sweets?  And wake up your brother so we can see if he is too!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 am

“He’s always hungry.” She said. “I’d like chicken nuggets with sauce please Dadd- I mean Bo.” She sunk down shy. 

“Chicken nuggets it is for you both. Don’t worry, we’re almost home and then we can go and look at this new house.” I smiled pretending to haven’t heard what she nearly called him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:32 am

I wanting to smile but I couldn’t I knew Jane probably didn’t like that but it was so sweet to almost here.  “What kid of sauce do you want sweets?”  I asked and looked over at Jane gave her a small smile hopin she was okay.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 am

“BBQ please.” She smiled. I was eager to get my apple pie. We grabbed the food and arrived back at his mums. She wasn’t expecting us so soon but insisted on watching the kids while we went and looked at the house. Once in the car alone, we pulled up st the house across the road and before he could do anything I had half moved over the seat and kissed him hard.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am

I groaned.  “Not sure why I did to deserve this but I’ll keep doing it.”  I kissed her back and smiled.  “You ready to see the house?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 am

I pulled away smiling “I’ve wanted to do that the entire drive.. come on, let’s see if it’s suitable enough for me.” I grabbed my handbag and walked across the road beside him just as the realtor pulled up. I felt excited to be looking at something for the kids and I. “What do you think?” I whispered walking around and looking. The lady followed behind us “There’s a small sunroom just off from the main bedroom in case you’re looking to expand and it would make a lovely nursery room.” She smiled at bo.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:51 am

I looked down not wanting to see what Jane looked like I worried that because she couldn’t give me a child it would push her away.  I didn’t need my own child I loved hers enough. Ummm what?  Did I just say i loved her kids.  “Oh well, we have two beautiful children already one girl and one boy so we are perfect but thank you I was thinking it would make a nice playroom.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 am

“A playroom would be nice, but not here, this would be relaxing to sit in the sun and read or enjoy a peaceful coffee.” I forced a smile. I knew I couldn’t have kids and he didn’t want any so it was awkward. “So it’s three bedroom-“ she cut me off “Oh I’m sorry, no it’s five. There’s been a typo. You could turn one of those into a playroom.” She smiled. “And there’s an outside balcony which is private from neighbours.” I walked around the kitchen liking what I saw. “Do you have the paperwork for me to fill in and apply for the rental?” Then she said “oh dear, there’s been a mistake it’s not for rent, the owner passed and it’s been placed up for sale. She was a lovely older lady. It’s thirty thousand, that’s all she wanted for the house. Her kids fought over who would get this and well, she didn’t want them to have it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:03 am

I smiled.  “We will take it!”  I said without letting her get a word in she needed this.  I grabbed her hand and squeezed.  “ We can pay cash too.”  I said and loooked around.  “The kids will love it here, maybe a dog or cat or both in the future!”  I walked over to the window and pictured us sitting outside watching the kids play.  It would be lovely once that day could come.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:08 am

“What are you doing?” I whispered stunned. “Are you sure about this?” I had most of the money from the disney trip too, and I would put that towards the house. The related beamed happily “perfect! I can get you the keys today if you follow me back to the office and then the place is yours!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 am

I smiled.  “Yeah that sounds good, just give us a few we need to run and get the money then we will be right there.”  I smiled and pulled Jane with me.  I kissed her before she could say anything.  Answer me this first.  “Do you like the house?  Do you think the kids will?  And do you want the house? If the answer is yes then you will get it!  I don’t mind helping!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 am

“I appreciate the offer Bo but it’s not a couple hundred where I can pay you back. It’s thirty thousand dollars, you can’t just pay that and I won’t let you.” There was no way I could just let him pay for it and not feel pathetic. “I will go to the bank and talk to them.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 am

I sighed.  “Let me pay today and if the bank gives you a loan then I won’t but if not then you just pay me when you can.  Lower payments for you.”   I kissed her.  “Please let me do this let me help and then we can stay there tonight and we’ll um breaking the knee house!”  I winked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:23 am

“Is that so?” I half rolled my eyes “with what furniture? I’m pretty sure they take the display furniture away after selling it.” I pointed out. The realtor again cut in “oh no the furniture comes with the house. You’ll find the kitchen cupboards are full of everything you need, all you’ll need is your clothes.” She smiled. “She wanted someone to buy this house who will love and appreciate it the way she did, and I can see that you both will do just that.. I’ll meet you at the agency, and we can go from there.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

I looked at Jane waiting for her to nod or say okay.  I didn’t want to overstep anymore than what I did.  “You decide I’ll be in the truck okay.”  I kissed her again and went to wait.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:33 am

I spoke to the lady and finally went out to the truck “Thankyou and I will be paying you back as soon as I speak with my bank.” I said telling him to drive to the real estate. “you can’t kiss me like that” I said quietly. “I don’t want people to talk and she’s already made it clear she knows you.” I sighed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 am

I looked at her.  “Ummm I dont know that lady?”  I said and then sighed.  “Sorry, I got carried away, I won’t let it happen again.”  I grabbed her hand seeing as it was just us.    “I have to swing buy and get the money.”  I said as I pulled up to my house.  “I’ll be right back.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 am

“Ok.” I waited in the car watching him run in. 

Tony jumped out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist “You’re back!” He shouted and then grinned “oh my fucking god, you got laid.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 am

I rolled my eyes.  “Shit up I have to grab something I will be back later and put some fucking clothes on.”  I called out as I went to my room and got my safe taking out what I needed then heading out.  “Do t wait up.”  I said and walked to my truck.  “Okay ready to get a house!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next