Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 12 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:53 am

I woke before the kids, and before Bo. I needed a coffee and to think about what happened with our kiss. I showered, dressed in denim shorts and camisole because I knew today would be crazy hot. I ordered everyone breakfast, and walked into the bedroom to find Bo sleeping with the covers down teasingly low. To think I was kissing him last night. I felt like a predator. I was too old for him and he was right, I was too much baggage. I sat his coffee down beside him and went outside on the balcony to watch the sun rise.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 am

I woke to the smell of coffee. Opening my eyes I saw the coffee next to me and smiled she was sweet. I toook a big gulp and noticed the balcony door opened. I got up and walked outside and saw her looking content. “Morning thanks for the coffee.” I said standing next to her. “Kids up yet?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 am

“Not yet surprisingly, but breakfast should be soon.” I smiled up at him. “Did you sleep well?” I know i sure did.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:04 am

I smiled. “Once I got to sleep, I never slept better.” I said and meaning it. I turned and rested my elbows on the balcony. “How about you, oh by the way you have this little snore it’s so adorable.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:08 am

My eyes widened “what?! No I don’t.” How embarrassing. “I must have been completely out to it. I slept more solid than I ever have.” I don’t think I woke once through the night even. “About last night-“ i started but the kids voices cut me off as they walked out sleepily “good morning sleepy head. Are you ready for today?” Luca nodded climbing on my lap “can we go to magic mountain now?” I just laughed “yes after breakfast.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:11 am

I smiled wondering what she was going to say. “I’ll go and get ready.” I said raising my cup. “Don’t worry about it Jane.” I didn’t want her to say your too inexperienced or your a terrible kisser so I will just act like it didn’t happen. As I got in the shower I closed my eyes remembering how she felt on top of me and how much I wanted her. My cock hard and wanting her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:15 am

I don’t know why I felt disappointed, but it was clear he thought it was a mistake. I got the kids ready and sat them down to have breakfast. They were colouring when he walked out and I didn’t know what else to say “your breakfast is ready, I’ll just pack a bag to take with water and snacks.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 am

I smiled. “Okay, But ummm I don’t think they allow that and I don’t mind paying for all that.” I said and before she could walk off I stepped in front of her feeling she was upset. “Are you okay? You seem upset and we can’t have that now can we?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:20 am

“Oh I didn’t think we couldn’t take them. And no, you’re not paying for anything. I have the trip money we’re using.” I would feel terrible if he paid anything towards this trip. “I’m ok, it’s fine. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me, your breakfast will go cold if you don’t eat it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:22 am

“Let it go cold, now talk to me please. Is it about last night? Was I that bad of a kisser?” It just came out of my mouth like diarrhea. I didn’t want to know but if she was that upset about it then I needed to fix it. “I’m sorry I just haven’t kissed anyone like that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:25 am

I shook my head. “What? No.” Of course it wasn’t that. “You’re not a bad kisser at all, last night.. it was nice.” I said with a tinge of blush appearing. “I just feel like I’m too old for you, you should be doing this with someone who has a simple life, with no crazy baggage.” I sighed “I’m embarrassed because I was half drunk and distracted by your abs.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:30 am

I looked at her then behind her seeing that the kids couldn’t see. “So would it be okay if I did this.” I said and kissed her lightly. I needed to taste her again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am

My heart raced as I stepped back, my back against the wall as I grabbed his shirt, pulling him to me. “That’s perfectly ok.” I whispered, kissing him back slowly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:41 am

I groaned and kissed her more. “We should stop the kids!” I said before kissing her again. She was just so good. Resting my head on hers I smiled. “Your really good at that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:44 am

I laughed rolling my eyes with a coy smile “if you think that’s good, wait to see what else I can do with my mouth.” And my eyes flew open “oh god.. I didn’t mean.. that came out without even thinking.” Christ. I’ve basicallt offered to blow him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:53 am

I laughed. “Thanks for the image that will be in my head all day at the totally wrong place.” I kissed her again. “Your too much!” I walked back into the kitchen and ate. Once the kids and I were done we headed out. The kids excited and the look on janes face kept me smiling but every damn time I looked at her mouth my cock jumped. It wanted to feel her mouth wrapped around it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 am

“Get that look off your face.” I nudged him and rolled my eyes. “I know that look and you had it last night.” I grinned. “Dirty man. We’re at Disneyland.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:03 am

I laughed. “Hey you put it there! So who is really the dirty one?” I nudged her back and smiled Luca wanted up and I picked her up and she saw a princess crown in a window. “You want one sweets?” She nodded and I pulled Jane and Reid in with me. I got two one for her and one for Jane and then bought Reid and I some Mickey ears which I proudly put on. “Perfect!0
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:11 am

“Oh Mickey is such a pervert.” I rolled my eyes laughing.  “If we get kicked out of here I’m blaming you.” We grabbed some lunch and went back to the rides “I don’t think you kids will like the tower of terror.” I looked at it. “Bo you should go on it.” I wiggled my brows.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 am

I shook my head. “Well I think it’s only fair if I go you go and seeing as I don’t think the kids will like it looks like no one goes.” I say proud of myself till Luca speaks. “I want too plus if mummy Reid or I get scared we have you! You will protect us!” I looked at her and my heart just warmed to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 am

"I'm going to kill you for getting me on this thing." I hated heights. Especially ones this high. "The kids sat in the middle between us and I gripped Reids hand tightly. "Bo Im serious, how could you say yes to Luca." I groaned. "I won't forgive you for thi- ahhhhhh!" I screamed not caring as I heard the kids laughing with joy. I shut my eyes and screamed more.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:56 am

I laughed with the kids and thought to myself we are so getting the photo of us on this one. I reached over and grabbed her hand from Reid’s “Hey it’s okay it’s over!” We got off and I went straight over to buy the photo it was cute and funny Luca next to me laughing hair sticking up Reid looking at his mum laughing and her with her eyes shut and mouth oh fuck mouth wide open.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:59 am

I glanced down at the picture and groaned "how embarrassing, oh well I'm sure it's because I'm old and boring." I grinned. "What next?" I cocked my head back looking up at him. "I'm up for a water ride." I pointed to the one where we all had to get in together, with the heaviest at the back and lightest at the front.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:02 am

I smiled down at her “sounds good, and your not old or boring!” I whispered and smacked her but playfully. Luca and I were ahead of her and Reid heading for the ride. Luca laughing and looking back at her mum. As we got there Luca and I started dancing saying “we won! we won!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:04 am

"We let you win" I laughed, lining up. I jumped in the boat with the two kids in front of us, and Bo and I behind them. "I should have brought another top. This is going to be wet by the end of the ride."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next