Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 13 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 am

I smirked. “Mmmmm does that mean I get a peep?” I laughed. “Kidding we can get one from one of the shops till then you can wear my top shirt as I have a tank on underneath. “Can’t have these guys ogling you now can we?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 am

"No it's ok, I'll be fine." I smiled. I was confused by him, first he kisses me again.. then acts distant.. then kisses me and is all flirty and touchy.. I wasn't sure what to make of it. "you may find yourself a girlfriend over here, you can go out at night time if you want."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:12 am

What the fuck. “Mmm no that’s okay.” I said confused. I wrapped my arms around her as the ride started. I guess I read to much into that kids this morning.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:15 am

I glanced down at his hands around my waist and tensed. What if he was just like my ex? was I setting myself and the kids up for more heartache. man I sure knew how to pick them, I mean he warned me he was just like his father but I didn't want to believe it. "I may scream again." I said as we approached the large waterfall slide.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 am

“I got you it’s okay.” I said knowing something was wrong. But I didn’t want to ruin today so I will act like there is nothing and if I have a feeling I did something wrong tonight when the kids are in bed then I’ll talk about it. Well we got soaked on the ride and the kids loved it they asked if that had to get a bath tonight since that kind of was like one.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 am

"I think you'll still need a bath" that water was far from clean. "How about we get something to eat? then decide what you want to ride next?" I looked at Bo, his shirt clinging to him and I blushed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 am

I looked at her and smiled. “You okay?” I asked and looked around. “And how about pizza?” I asked knowing the kids would be okay with that. Some mum walked by with her son and looked me up and down and I turned away from her. I didn’t want her looking at me the way Jane was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:46 am

“But we haven’t finished all the rides.” Luca pouted. I laughed, smiling “we have 7 days here. Of course we’re not going to finish them in one day. We’ll be back tomorrow.” I promised. The kids were growing tired after walking around all day. I felt unfit with how tired my legs were also. “Isn’t That right, there’s plenty of time.” I said linking my arm through Bos as we walked back to the hotel.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:54 am

“That’s right and maybe we can even take a day and just swim and hang out at the hotel too!” I smiled Luca looked up. “We don’t know how to swim.” Then she started to cry and people were staring. I bent down and pulled her in my arms. “Hey it’s okay sweets I can teach you and your brother I’m a good swimmer. But that’s only if you want okay.” It just broke my heart when this little girl cried I didn’t like it. I wanted to give her everything she wanted just so she never cried again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 am

I felt so bad. “That sounds like a good plan, and then maybe when bo has taught you to swim we can go to the water park just before we go back home?” I suggested wishing I could have helped them more growing up. “Plus I’m sure it’ll be fun to push Bo in the water.” I grinned. Looking up at him, he was really good with him. “Thankyou.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 am

“No problem.” I said and wrapped my arm around her while holding a very tired Luca. “I’m not sure you will be giving her a bath she is so tired.” I said as. Solder couple walked by giving us a smile.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:15 am

“I’m not bothered, they’re clean so I think bed it might be. They’ve eaten a mountain of food today and I’m not really hungry either, we can order In again.” I smiled. “I am however loving the tan I’m getting today” I stuck a leg out bring the bronzed glow.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am

I smiled. “Your like a new woman, new life hair color tan and that smile! You should always smile like that.” I said as we got to our room. She opened the door and I laid Luca down on the couch for now. Reid can in and hugged me and then his mum. “Thank you both of you.” He said and sat down looking so tired. “Your welcome buddy!” I walked over and grabbed a water.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:24 am

I noted the new bottle of wine on he bench and grabbed a wine glass “Oh I shouldn’t but this is so good” I smirked. “Want one? Or are you being mr healthy and sticking to water.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:35 am

I laughed. “I’ll take a glass.” I wasn’t a wine person but I didn’t want her to drink alone tonight. We sat on the balcony with our wine. “So today was fun. Was the magic kingdom everything you thought it was?” I asked drinking more wanting to relax wanting to kiss her again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:42 am

“It was very fun.” I agreed. “You’re good with kids, I can’t see why you possibly don’t want your own. But then again most people are good with them when they’re not theirs.” I took another mouthful. “I want to talk about last night, and the obvious sexual tension between us, or maybe it’s be just assuming that..” I rambled. “I know what you don’t want and I’m not asking for anything more. I’m in no position to be in a relationship let alone something serious.. and you’re the same. It could be sexual, I could use your body and you can learn how to please a woman on mine.. the kids won’t ever find out or catch it, I don’t want them thinking anything more is happening but that’s what I want to do. I’m going to shower, if you want the same, you know where I am.. otherwise, I’ll see you in bed and we won’t speak anymore of this.” I downed my drink, and walked off swaying my hips.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

I sat there for a while thinking of what she said. I didn’t want another woman and I really didn’t want to use her. It kind of hurt that that is what she wanted. I had to put my two cents in on this. I went into the bathroom and and sighed. I didn’t know if this is what she meant but I stripped down and got in the shower with her. “Two things, you don’t deserve to be used not like that, I won’t use you.” I looked at her and knew my cock was fucking hard. “Second I don’t want to do this so I can get use to being with a woman, I want this because it feels right.” I said an dpulled her to me and kissed her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 am

I promised myself I wouldn’t let myself feel anything or get involved with him. I kissed him eagerly, unsure where the night would end up but I focused on the now. Roaming my hands up and down his body, and let one wander down lower. I wrapped it around his shaft and slowly stroked. I had to remember he’s never been touched and it would end all too soon if I went crazy. “Tell me what you want me to do.” I moaned, stroking firmer
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:57 am

“Fuck I’d be happy if you just kept doing that.” I kisse dhee neck and sucked a little. She moaned making me growls. “Holy shit you feel so good.” I ran my hands over her breast “so fucking beautiful.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:58 am

I tilted my head to the side allowing him more acces and pushed my chest more into his palms. “Do you have something?” I asked wondering if he did come prepared or not. I couldn’t take it any longer and soon dropped to my knees taking him in my mouth with a moan.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:02 am

“Oh fuck”. What did she ask? I couldn’t think her fucking mouth was perfect. I didn’t know if I could hold off but I was doing everything I could not to blow to soon. “Shit oh god Jane!” I pulled her up and kissed her picking her up and pressing her to the shower wall. “I don’t have anything I’ve never bought them before I’m so fucking sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:06 am

Well I couldn’t get pregnant anyway and I knew he was clean. “Lets get into bed..” I gripped his waist and pushed myself against him “you don’t have to hold off blowing, I’m not going to judge or complain.” I wanted him to know that I wasn’t expecting him to be something that he’s not.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:15 am

Holy shit I was about to loose my virginity. “Jane honey I’m not holding back. Even though I’ve never done anything like this I can make it good for you.” I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her down I kissed her all the way down to her feet and back up stopping between her thighs and licking and sucking g making her arch and moan.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:17 am

“Oh my god.” I’ve never had this done to me and by god it felt good. “Please.. Don’t stop doing that.” I gasped, pulling his hair tightly as my legs started to shake “Oh my god.. I’m going to- ohhh” I shook as my orgasm rippled through me, buckling and grinding into his face.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:22 am

“Fuck.” I drank her up and moaned. “So fucking good.” She tasted so good the best taste I’ve ever had hit my tongue I wanted more I just kept going needed her to cum again before I entered her. “Fuck cum again I need it honey!” As she grinder into me I entered a finger and groaned feeling her tighten around me. I licked harder and faster. Till she was shaking again moaning. I kissed up her belly kissing her stretch marks as I did loving every part of her body. Finally making my way to her mouth I pulled my fingers out and lined my cock up. “My god your fucking beautiful.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next