Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 13:09

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 7 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:28

“Opposite effect huh? You saying if I keep reading I may hear you moaning over there by yourself?”  I laughed not really thinking that but now I was fuck I just got harder.  “Yeah I’m” I cleared my throat “another book ummm.” Grabbing another from my stash I started to read cat in the hat.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:31

I snorted laughing as he started dr suess “much better.” I grinned. He read to me until I fell asleep, and somehow I woke later than usual, sleeping in for the first time in so many years. I was at the local store, gathering a couple items for dinner tonight as his mum was bowling with her friends, and it would just be the kids and I. I looked up, my heart in my chest as I spotted him. The carton of milk slipped from my hands as he walked in the store, glancing around. I didn’t know what to do. Fear was consuming me as I turned quickly running down an aisle of bread and cereals, I knew he would follow soon. I ran straight into a hard body, and smelt the familiar of him without needing to look up. I didn’t move, my arms wrapped around him tightly as I stood small against his large frame, my head in his chest. “please just go along with this. He’s here. I can’t.. he’s here and I don’t know what else to do. Please just pretend I’m someone else.”

Her ex walked down the aisle and looked at a woman standing close to a fireman with the same hair colour. He frowned. That bitch. If that’s her I’ll kill her. “Jane? Is that you?” He called out. “Sweetheart I’ve been waiting in the car worried.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:37

I wrapped my arms around her and started at the man. “Your mistaken sir this is my Anna.” I said holding her close. He started at me and I started back walk away dude this isn’t the place I thought. She was so scared I could feel it. I leaned down and kissed her head whispering “it’s okay just breath I got you, breath.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:42

He watched them and realised he was wrong, there was no way Jane would ever dare touch another man like that. She knew better. “My mistake.” He gritted and walked off back to the car.

I waited for a few minutes later, not wanting to let go just yet. I was terrified he had found me. “I need a box hair dye.” I had to change my hair colour.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:49

I sighed. “Yeah let’s get that and then we will walk out together to my truck okay I’m not leaving you alone and risking him following you cause chances are he is out there waiting.” I said pulling her to me and walking finishing up my grocery list. “Why don’t you and the kids come to my house tonight and eat?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:53

“Your house? I don’t even know where you live.” I picked my box dye, dark chocolate brown. “I guess I could do my hair in your bathroom while the kids were entertained. They’ve been talking non stop about your Xbox.” And i would love to see his book collection. We walked no utaide and I noticed my car had slashed tyres and a car sat beside it closely. “I’ll come with you.” I agreed all too quickly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:55

I nodded and walked her to my truck helping her in. “Don’t worry I’ll call the station too and let them know about your car.” We went and got the kids and then headed to my place. Once inside I gave a quick tour. I was sad to know she was changing her hair color but new it was for the best the kids and I started playing the Xbox while she did her thing it was nice when tony got home he joined us and I told him what happened he knew how I was feeling about the whole thing. I could tell.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:58

I walked into the living room an hour later with fresh hair, and feeling better about my appearance. “So,” I began “what do you think?” Tony let out a whistle and winked “I like it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:06

I glared at tony and looked back at her. “I actually like it, I didn’t think I would but it brings out your eyes more.” Shut up god I sound like a douche I saw tony chuckle and wanted to throw something at him. “What do you think kids you like mummy’s new hair?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:09

“Mummy is so pretty” Luca smiled and Reid agreed “you’ll get all the boy germs” I just laughed smiling at then as I sat on the beanbag and watched them “well Thankyou. I like it.” It made me feel not me which I loved. I looked up watching Bo as he played with the kids and blushed slightly glancing away when he caught me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:17

Shit. “Umm I’ll go start dinner,”. I I handed my controller to Jane and got up needing to get away from her. Needing to stop thinking how beautiful she is also I needed to stop thinking of the night I read to her and then thoughts after when I knew she was sleeping. Damn it now I’m hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:18

Tony walked in and cleared his throat making sure she couldn’t hear them “what the fuck happened to your no girls rule? You’ve jumped into the deep end with a woman you loathed and are kind of playing house with her and the kids. She’s more than into you, that much I know.” He grinned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:39

Fuck. I adjusted myself looking over his shoulder. “I don’t know tony! I don’t know but she, she’s different she upsets me but it’s like I have to help protect her, and she is fucking beautiful.” I groaned. “I’m fucked. I haven’t had this many fucking hardons since I hit puberty!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:41

He laughed and grabbed a beer from the fridge “Yeah well she’s not like other women, she’s older and I guess knows wat she wants. Maybe she can teach you a few things.” He winked. “But she’s also probably not going to play around. Or she might cling because you’ve helped her and now there’s no way out.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:44

I looked down. “What should I do?” I said because I didn’t have a clue. I looked out and saw her laughing with the kids and I actually smiled and when I looked back at tony he laughed more. “I’m so fucked.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:46

“Yeah you are.” He agreed. “Well look at it this way, I doubt she’s ready for marriage again so you don’t have to worry about that and she’s got kids, so you don’t have to worry about becoming your father. You can just be their friend.” He shrugged “unless you want to get married and have kids.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 6 Jan 2018 - 23:58

I groaned “go away let me cook!” I shoved him and started making spaghetti and meatballs. I could hear them laughing and it did warm my heart but I couldn’t get involved could I? She has baggage and so do I it wouldn’t work. I was so lost in thought I didn’t hear her come into the kitchen.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 0:01

“Can I help with anything?” I asked still smiling from the kids trying to tickle me. “I managed to get them to get Tony so I’m free to help.” I waved a hand as he just stared “Bo, dinner? What are we cooking?”’
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 0:03

I jumped “Shut Umm spaghetti and balls Umm meatballs.” Fuck what the hell. I stored the sauce and glanced at her. I needed to get the bread done but I was frozen to the spot I stood.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 0:06

“Ok well I can help with that.” I went to the fridge looking for the bread and found it. “You know I didn’t really Thankyou for today.” I glanced up at him. “I know it was a difficult position to put you in but Thankyou.” Of my ex was in town then I needed to leave.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 0:10

I nodded. “No need to thank me that’s what fitness are for right?” I had to say it I had to make it known because if I didn’t I would fall to hard to fast. “So your ex, he isn’t what I imagined really kind of a small guy? Is he small everywhere?” I asked just trying to make her laugh.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 0:13

I half laughed nodded “he’s small, but so am I. It wouldn’t take much for him to threaten to beat the kids and I would always protect them.” I caught hold of his friends mention and knew that’s all this was. “If he’s in town I don’t know how I’m meant to stay. I left for a reason, I don’t want to see him”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 0:16

I didn’t think of that she is going to leave. “Well I’ll make a call after dinner and make sure they track him down and get him away. That way you don’t need to worry but till then y’all can stay here I’m off for the next few days.” What the fuck back up why did I say that. “You and the kids can have my bed I’ll take the couch.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 6:03

“Oh I couldn’t do that to you, were ok at your mums and I’d feel bad for leaving her on her own. Plus, have you ever slept in the same bed as 2 kids? Trust me, no one gets any sleep.” I smiled “Thankyou though.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 6:23

I looked at her. “It’s not really safe at mums with him here in town. At least stay till the cops can figure out what he is doing.” I thought about it. “And if you don’t want to share a bed with them then I can get my air mattress mr pansy tony insisted I buy for a camping trip. The kids can sleep in it in the guest room or in my bedroom with you.” I didn’t want her to say no I liked the noise they brought to my home.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next