Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 23 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am

I smirked picking her up and pinning her against her shower wall.  I kissed her and then lined my cock up and entered her.  “God you feel better and better!”  I moaned kissing her neck and groaning every chance I got.  Shutting the water off and carrying her to her new bed I laid her down on the clean sheets and kisse dher hard before pulling out and kissing her where my cock Just was loving how she tasted and the sounds she was making.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 am

“Yes!” I cried out gripping the sheets, my legs wrapping tightly around his neck. I’ve never known sex to be like this. My body ached and reacted to his every touch. “I’m cumming!”  I gasped groaning loudly “fuck me.. I want you so hard!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 am

I smirked and placed a gentle kiss on her thighs and then kneeled before being her on my cock.  I pulled her up and gripped her ass going as hard as I could.  “Oh fuck Jane!”  I moaned and kissed her neck.  “You feel so fucking good.  I flipped so I was sitting and then I laid back.  “Fuck me make me cum baby!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:03 am

I rode him so hard. Taking out the frustration of today and all that’s happened. I came again, feeling his cock pulse I quickly jumped off and sucked him off, jerking his cock fast as shots of cum spurted out down my throat. I was so exhausted I laid there between his legs with my head on his stomach “holy shit.” I didn’t ever want to be with anyone else again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 am

“Holy shit is right.”  We laid there for a while catching our breaths then I finally pulle dher up to me and held her.  I kissed her head and smiled.  “Baby, I need to set my alarm just in case, we oversleep.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 am

“Yes good idea.” I panted. Closing my eyes as I curled against him. “Or so we can do that early in the morning again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 am

I laughed.  “Whatever you want babe.”  I set my alarm on my phone and pulled her close.  “Good night Jane.”  Later in the night I woke up and I was hard so I kissed my way between her legs making her squirm with pleasure.  I moaned loving how she said my name.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 am

“Mm” I was half asleep, dazed and aroused as I felt his tongue inside me. “Oh god yes.” I gasped. It didn’t take long and I was shaking with pleasure. Pulling him up, we made lovely slowly before falling asleep again. Only to wake as I heard the kids running down the hallway and we were both in bed still
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 am

I jumped.  “Shit what time is it?”  I grabbed my pants and my shirt throwing them on.  “I’ll go out this door and around front and knock.”  I kissed her and farted I felt like a idiot but I wanted to make her happy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 am

I watched him take off so fast and was still in a daze as the kids ran in “can we have breakfast mummy!” Reid asked. I nodded, smiling “first you come here birthday boy. I have to make you the birthday pancakes remember!” I pulled him to me with a big hug. I noticed them looking around “what’s wrong?” I asked. Luca sighed “we thought Bo was here still that’s all. Can he stay for breakfast one day?” I felt bad, and pulled them both to me. “He can have breakfast with us I’m sure he will love that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

I finished putting my shoes on and running to my truck to get Reid’s small gift well not really small then I  knocked and rang the bell.  I waited smiling to myself.  Till she opened the door.  “Hey good morning!  I’m sorry to just stop by but I wanted to give Reid one of his gifts before I had to get some things done today!”  I leaned in and whispered I got it yesterday before coming here don’t worry it’s something you all can enjoy!”  I then heard Reid and Luca running down the hall.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:38 am

“Oh look who’s here, the kids were just asking if you were coming for breakfast. It’s birthday pancakes today.” I glanced down at the bike and then back to him “You’re amazing.” I can’t believe he got him a bike.

“Bo!” Both kids ran down the hallway excitedly “are you staying for breakfast?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:40 am

I smiled.  “Only if the boss lady says I can!”  I looked at her and made a sad puppy dog face.  Trying not to laugh.  “What do you say, can I stay?”  She nodded and the kids jumped up and down Luca wanting me to pick her up like always.  “So Reid, It’s a exciting day huh
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 am

“I think I should be the one getting the gifts, I had hard labour eight years ago.” I laughed and ruffled his hair. “So pancakes or presents first?” I asked knowing what he would choose. “Pancakes!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:58 am

I smiled.  “Sorry I hope you don’t mind he told me he wanted one.  I also got him a gaming system.  But I’ll wait till his party for that.”  I waiy d till the kids went around the corner and kissed her lightly.  “But there is a bike for you and Luca too in my truck.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:02 am

“You’ve already done so much for us, you didn’t have to do this too.” He had gone above and beyond for him. I felt like my presents weren’t going to be good enough for him now. “Let’s cook you breakfast, I’m sure you’re all starving.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 am

I felt bad but then when she saw that my name wasn’t on the bike but hers and Lucas hopefully she would be okay. We all helped cook and sat down it was really nice after we ate I cleaned and then we sat down for him to open his gifts.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 am

I couldn’t take the credit for the bike. As sweet as what he had done, I wasn’t that kind of person. I had taken the tag off before Bo came in the room, he had opened my gifts which were some books, clothes, shoes and a basketball hoop for outside. He was excited about the hoop. “so the next one is from Bo.” I seen the confusion as Ried jumped up to excitedly open it. “Oh my god!! Thankyou so much Bo!!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 am

I looked at her and hugged Reid.  “Ugh your welcome buddy.”  I still eyed her and sat down next to her.  “Why did you do that?”  I asked watching Reid look over his new bike I’m glad he liked it but I wanted her to get the credit for it not me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:21 am

“You brought it. I wasn’t taking credit.” I picked up the wrapping paper. “It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” I shrugged it off. “Umm so what time do we come to the station?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 am

I smiled.  “Well tony and I are going there to work out a little so I told everyone about 3 oh and I hope you don’t mind if if the married guys with kids wanted to let them come too so Reid and Luca can play with kids their age too.”  God I should have asked her I keep fucking up.  “I should have asked you first I’m sorry I was just excited.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 am

I laughed softly “no it’s ok.. umm, the kids will enjoy playing with others their ages.” I turned to look at him “Do you want to take the cake with you? Or I can bring it when we come.” I was beyond nervous. I felt nauseous again and overwhelmed. “It’s only a birthday party I don’t know why I feel this way.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:04 am

I smiled.  “You sure your not coming down with something?”  I was worried about her now.  You wanna come and help decorate for the party then come like a hour earlier.”  I watched as Luca looked at us and smiled.  I smiled back.  “Hey maybe tomorrow we can go on a bike ride!”  I said knowing Reid would love it.  After a while I had to get going to pick up the supplies for the party.  

Tony and I were goofing around doing some excessive while the others just watched and laughed. Hey it was a good work out and was working muscles I didn’t know I had.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 am

Bos mum had insisted I come earlier and she would watch the kids then bring them to the station. I could hear some laughing and cheering, and followed the noise. My eyes trailed to the front where I spotted two men working out and oh my god... that was Bo!! Holy shit. “Oh god what I would give to oil up that body and ride his face.” A girl beside me said with a groan to her friend “no kidding, he’s so fucking hot and I’ve heard he’s got such a thick dick too. I’m hoping one of us wins the take his virginity bet soon because watching everyday drives my panties insane!!” They were all trying to see who could sleep with him? I didn’t say anything, but kept watching until they finished and then I made my way to the front as he stood up, sweaty and muscles bulging. “You need to keep your shirt on around here.” I smiled, biting my lip as I stepped closer and kissed him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 am

I didn’t expect that but I wasn’t going to not kiss her back so I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her back.  “Damn, you should always come when I work out.”  I smiled and kissed her again.  I was going to say something else but tony had to open his damn mouth.  “Yes now I don’t have to pretend your not taken anymore!  Let’s all give a loud hell fucking yes to my man Bo!  He is finally a fucking man!”  He winked at Jane and I wanted to kill him.  “Fuck off tony.”  I grabbed Janes hand and walked off.  “I need to shower then we can set up. I stopped suddenly.  “Are you okay?  I mean with that asshat and umm well you kissing me in front of everyone here?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next