Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 3 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:40 am

I pretty much worked out the whole time she was here I was so glad that when they cleared the Okay for people to be out on the road I took off before anyone else could wake. Tony said he was going to take the lady and the kids to the car after getting gas but I decided to do all that before leaving this morning so her car was there with a full tank. I went by my mums and took her groceries and then went to my place. I sat there and groaned waited on tony to get home we were roommates so he should be getting here soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:42 am

Tony walked in after dropping the woman off and smirked “you forgot to say goodbye, I took a picture of her so you wouldn’t forget.” He teased showing him the sneaky shot of her smiling. 

I arrived to the house with the kids and knocked on the door, waiting for the woman to answer.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:52 pm

I shrugged looking at the photo she was beautiful. “You see I put gas in that piece of shit she calls a car?”

I opened to the door and smiled. “Hello come in come in out of the cold I made coffee and got chocolate for the little ones.” I noticed as we walked down the halls she was looking at all the photos she stopped at the one with my boys and I before my younger died. “Those are my boys.” She was looking at the older one and really thinking. Then she moves to the next one and gasped. It was a more recent one of Bo and me. “He is such a handsome boy.” I said knowing she was putting it together. “He didn’t tell you did he?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:55 am

“You’ve got issues man, she’s the victim in this and you’re blaming her.. for what? Trying to get away from a cunt who beats her?” He shook his head and sighed “Yeah she said to say thanks for the gas, and next time shove the pump up your ass.” He winked.

I shook my head, blinking “he didn’t really have anything kind to say to me.” I said quietly. So this was his mother. Why offer me help but speak so terrible to me. “He is very handsome.” But a complete ass.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:23 am

I had to laughed. “She said that? Ummm kinky little thing.” I laughed more. “I’m cooking some lunch soon what do you want?”

“Oh deer he is and if he was rude to you I’ll take care of that right away.” She went and picked her phone up dialing his number he picked up within the first ring and she started in. “Now you listen here Bo you get your ass here and apologized to this sweet beautiful woman! I taught you better than that to treat a woman with disrespect! Right now I will not have this from you!” Then she hung up.

I stared at my phone and grimaced great now I was in trouble. “Well never mind on lunch mum called and I’m in trouble.” He smirked at me and I knew he was coming along to hear her yell at me. We got into my truck and I sighed. “Hope you enjoy the show.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:26 am

“Course I will be. Your mums scary as hell when she’s mad.” He grinned. “Plus I want to film it and show the guys how much of a mamas boy you are.” He winked. 

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to cause any upset.” I felt terrible. “Do you mind if I wash up?” I asked. It wasn’t like I had any nice clothes to wear but I felt dirty and wanted to at least smell clean
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 am

The drive was short and when we got there she was I guess freshening up. Not for me though probably for tony. I kissed mama and then slipped into the playroom with the kids. I was reading a book to the little girl when mama came in and pulled me by the ear which had tony cracking up laughing cause she was a small woman and I wasn’t so small. I saw her standing on the steps looking caught between wanting to laugh or cry at embarrassment. “Now Bo my handsome boy! What do you say to our lovely Jane?” She twisted my ear a little causing me to groan and tony to fall to the floor laughing as he filmed the whole damn thing. “All right ma! Let go please.” Once she did I rubbed my ear. I kisse dmy mamas head and looked at Jane. “I’m sorry for being rude and judging you. It’s nothing you did I just don’t take Well to some situations.” I said and rubbed the back of my neck. “Can we start over?” I glanced at my mama. “Hi I’m Bo it’s nice to meet you!” I said knowing I couldn’t get to close she is dangerous.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:41 am

I looked at him, almost rolling my eyes at his act. “Nice to meet you Bo, I’m Anna.” I picked up my daughter “and this is Luca, and my son Reid.” I looked at his friend grinning and smiled at him. He was funny. “Anyway, we won’t be in your way here. The kids want to look outside.” I said quietly and took them to the backdoor.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:45 am

I stood there then looked at tony who was still recording. “I hthoight her name was Jane? Didn’t ma say Jane? Who is Anna? See I told you trouble!” Tony laughed and I turned to see the kids and her at the back door. I went to my mum in the kitchen and helped her cook. “I went to the grave today.” I said and she sighed she hated to talk about it as much as I did. “I think he has been by recently.” I say talking about my father. “Have you seen him around if so I need to let hank know at the police station.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 am

I laughed to myself, like I wanted to start fresh with the ass. The look of puzzle across his face as it sunk in that I’d given him a fake name made me smile more. 

“Go out there and apologise properly, she is mad wth you and I would be too after what you called her.” He winked looking at his mom. “He called her an idiot too.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:55 am

I wanted to hit tony right now! My mother glared at me and I walked away. When I approached her sitting on the swing watching the kids I cleared my throat “Okay I deserve the fake name, but just so you know I’m called you an a from now on.” I sighed and sat down. “Look I’m really sorry, it’s hard for me and my mum, specially when someone in your situation comes into our life and we help then they go right back to the assholes.” I looked at the kids. “You won’t though will you? You love those kids I get it, I see it and I had no right to say what I did. I’m really sorry.” I got up not wanting to really hear if she truly forgave me or not. I put my gloves on and went to play with the kids. We planned to make a bunch of snowballs and call tony out to nail him with them.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:58 am

I never wanted to go back to that man. I got up, and began making my own snow balls when they weren’t paying attention, too busy to notice as I snuck up behind them and threw one in the back of his beanie. I laughed with a slight giggle as he spun around and then I threw another “oops, sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:05 am

I shook my head. “Your playing with fire anna!” I laughed and grabbed a snowball and threw it at her. Hitting her between her breast. “Oops!” I then took off and threw one at tony nailing him in the crotch I was laughing so hard I forgot Jane was right behind me and turned to run the other way and collided with her thinking fast I rolled so she fell on top of me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:07 am

I laughed, groaning from the hard fall and possibly from the hardness of his body. I still had the snowball in my hand and held my hand up as I sat, straddling his body and leant forwards, pushing the snow into face “enjoy!” I got up and ran with a squeal
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 am

I wiped my face off and shook my head I got up and ran after her. For just a few moments I felt normal. As she ran off behind the old barn I went the other way and waited for her once I saw she looked behind her I jumped out and tackled her to the ground we rolled a few times and then I made sure her hood filled with snow before pulling it over her head. “I believe we are even now.” I said landing on top of her and with us both laughing and breathing heavily this was so dangerous.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:28 am

I panted, squirming like crazy to get the hood off my head “that’s so cold!” I laid there pretending to admit defeat, as i fisted handfuls of snow beside me and brought them around his back, and without thinking shoving them down his pants.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:36 am

I jumped up “What the fuck!” I didn’t even think I undid my pants pulling my boxers down trying to get the snow out. I then realized shit I just fucking showed her not just my bare ass but my not so soft cock too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 am

“Umm glad that’s not freezing.” I blushed, quickly turning and running off to chase the kids. Was he? No there’s no way. My cheeks flamed more as I groaned and went to help make a snow man.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:42 am

Fixing myself I decided I should go inside and help mama with lunch. As I cleaned off the snow and started to help my mum things went smoothly. She loved that I helped her specially as she got older. “I’ll let them know Lunch is done.” I smiled and yelled out to them. I was setting the table when they all came in tony shivered. I smirked. I sat down and she sat down across from me. The little girl ran over and tapped me. “Yes sweets?” I say and she smiles. “Can I sit with you?” She asked and I looked around at everyone staring at me and before Jane could open her mouth I smiled. “Of course.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 pm

I watched Luca and just kept quiet, she was happy enough and I didn’t want to take that away. “Dinner smells wonderful.” I would wash up afterwards, it was the least I could do. I wondered why he was being so nice for, probably because he was around his mother.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 pm

I smirked and tony said. “That’s cause when Bo and Mrs Hendrix cook together we are in for a treat!” I shook my head and Jane looked at me. I tickled Luca and smiled. “Will you stay and read my bedtime story?” She aske dme. I looked up at my mama knowing if I said no I would be in for it. “Well that depends If tony has plans or not because he came here with me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:31 am

Tony grinned “sure, but as long as your mama lets me read her one to bed.” I almost choked, cheeks flamed “I’m quite capable of reading my own stories Thankyou and I don’t think you should be asking tony, I am her mother after all.” I pointed out annoyed that he kept forgetting that. “Just one story sweetheart.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:39 am

I glared at tony. “Right sorry, I should have had her ask you as well.” I tickled Luca. And then made us one big plate and we both shared the food. She was a cute kid and if I were to ever have kids which I’m not, then I would want one like her. But I don’t want to end up like my old man so I won’t go there. No wife and kids for me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:44 am

“So Jane, what is it you used to do, before having children that is?” Tony knew how to get under his skin and he would. He thought this could be the woman for him. “A beautiful woman like yourself must have interests.” 

I smiled slightly, hating to be called beautiful. “Well, I worked in an aged care facility, helping the elderly.” That was until my husband forced me to quit.

“Wow, beautiful and caring. So nice that there’s people out there who take on such challenging jobs.” He smiled at her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 am

I rolled my eyes and said “jerk” under my breath forgetting Luca was on my lap as she sound louder “jerk!” I wanted to laugh but the look on James face said it all. “Umm sweets we shouldn’t say that.” I say wanting to seriously punch tony right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next