Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 16 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:52 am

“I haven’t ever danced before.” I whispered, squeezing his hand more. “Just nerves.” Because I didn’t like being centre attention or having eyes on me. We began dancing and i kept close. “I’m worried the kids are going to cling to you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am

I sighed. “I know I’m worried to, but honestly I think im more worried about me clinging to them.” I pulled her close. “They are great kids you’ve done really well under the circumstances. Which bring me to mind I’m sorry really sorry for being rude to you the night we helped you. I was wrong, your a very loving mother and I know you were helping them to a better life.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:00 am

“Thankyou.” His words meant a lot to hear. “They’ve been through a lot, I just don’t want them to grow attached and be hurt again. I need to tell them why we left and the truth about their father. I think once we’re back I’ll do that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 am

I nodded knowing that once we went back this thing between us would need to stop for their sake but I didn’t like that. We continued the dance in a comfortable silence. Once down we went back to the table where the kids were smiling. “All right who is up for the last part of our night?” I had the horse and carriage take us to Cinderella’s castle where we got to go inside and look around it was nice not my thing but to see Jane and Luca light up was worth it and when Reid grumbled I pointed that out and he then enjoyed it too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 am

I slipped my heels off back in the room after tucking the kids into bed. “I shouldn’t have eaten dessert.” I yawned, covering my mouth as I turned to him “Thankyou for dinner, it was very nice and the kids had a lot of fun.” I looked at him up and down, then bit my lip “are you ready for bed?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:12 am

I smiled. “I am, you?” I asked stepping closer to her. “You looked really beyond beautiful tonight.” I rain my hand up her arm to the strap of her dress and took the strap between my fingers watching my movement. Then looking at her. I wanted her and with her bottoming her damn lip my cock was so hard it needed out of the confined space of my dress pants.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 am

“You’re quite handsome looking.” I glanced down at the strap and watched him, then turned so he could unzip the top and skirt off. I smiled, turning to unbutton him as I stepped out of my clothing and stood in strapless bra and thong. “Are you sure you want this?” I asked looking up, lust filling me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:23 am

I smiled. “Why wouldn’t I? I mean I know I’ve been a virgin my whole life up until yesterday but it’s you, so I’m sure I want this.” Whatever this is. I kissed her letting her know I was all in right here. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I leaned her against the wall and kissed down her neck. Groaned and thrusting my hips against her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 am

“Yess..” I moaned running my fingers through his hair. “Is there anything you want to try? We can you know.” Well except anal because he was so big. I cupped him, stroking and massing his balls with my other hand.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:33 am

I smiled. “No I’m good with whatever you want.” I didn’t need anything special I wanted her feeling good because I’m pretty whatever we do it will be byline what I can imagine.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:35 am

“Ok” I whispered as he brought me to the bed. “You on top.” I wrapped my legs around him, bringing the covers up. He could set the pace and I’d follow
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:40 am

I smirked as I entered her thrusting slowly watching her face for any signs of anything. After a little while I needed her to cum but on my tongue. I pulled her legs off and kissed my way down her body as I got to where I wanted I dove in. “God you taste so good.” I moaned into her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 am

“Your mouth feels amazing” I moaned back, spreading my legs further apart. “Oh my god Bo..” I gasped, the pleasure shot from nowhere as I moaned bucking up and down “I need you inside me!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:46 am

I moaned making my way back up her. “Is my mouth better than my cock?” I asked her kissing her, “see how fucking good you taste, my god I could eat you all day.” I started thrusting harder and faster needing to feel her cum around me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 am

“It’s all good.” I dig my nails in, my heels pushed into his ass making him deeper “faster.. go harder.” I gripped him more crying out as I came. “Yes.. harder!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:59 am

I moaned moving harder filling her to the hilt. “Fuck...!” I moaned and kissed her “so good too good.” I moaned into her mouth as I blew inside her. Looking at her as I did. After a while of us panting and me holding her I got up the nerve to say “Next time I think I want you bent over!” Hoping there will be a next time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 am

I was taking a sip of water when he said that and almost choked in it. “Really?” I mean I figured he would want to do that but it was the way he asked, all shy and cute. “Maybe.” I grinned laying back down. “Just remember to make sure I’m wet before you bend and thrust it in.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:07 am

I looked at her. “Are you saying when we kiss you don’t get wet?” I didn’t know but I know all I had to do was look at her and my cock stood to full attention, maybe she doesn’t like me and is using me for sex. I felt like a idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:10 am

“Of course I am turned on when we kiss. I’m just meaning sometimes guys just shove it in, but you have to remember I’ve had kids and as turned on as I am, doesn’t necessarily mean I’m going to be soaking wet each time.” Now I felt really old. “You’ll figure it out.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:19 am

I nodded. “Well tell me what gets you really wet?” I wanted to know didn’t care about any other woman I just wanted to know what she really liked. “Do you like when I kiss your neck? Play with your breast? Fuckyou you with my tongue and fingers?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:29 am

I groaned laying back “all of the above. Definitely.. even the image of you wearing your work gear, oil and grease all over you, sweat and all hot looking.” My eyes opened and I cleared my throat “I mean, I like everything you do to me. If I didn’t I would tell you. Trust me, stop worrying.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:41 am

I laughed. “Easy for you to say, you the only one I’ve had the pleasure of um well you know and to tell you the truth don’t take this the wrong way please but your most likely going to be my only.” I just didn’t want to scare her in thinking I’m wanting more with her it’s clear she doesn’t but I honestly can’t see myself with anyone but her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 am

“Oh? You still believe in your rule?” So just sex and no commitment. “Well I say we make the most of the next few days before we go home and back to how it was.” I wouldn’t allow him to hurt me or the kids.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:51 am

I sat up and sighed. “If that’s what you really want.” I had to get up this was too much right now. “I think I’m going to go for a run I haven’t been in a few days.” I pulled in my shorts and a tank knowing it would come off once I started. “Maybe my rule was silly to a lot of people but it wasn’t and isn’t to me, I always said if I had sex with a woman I would have sex with any other woman out there. That’s not me. So yes your my first and well my only.” I said knowing I couldn’t say last because I didn’t want her to be my last I mean well yeah I wanted her always. I looked at her. “I’m sorry if things got to much for you, I know your not in any position to want more.” I then walked out with my shoes in my hand putting them on in the hall wanting to run so bad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am

I was confused, he made it clear we weren’t going to be a thing but just wanted sex? I sighed as I heard the door close and got out of bed, putting my clothes back on. This was a major mistake. I screwed up and let my feelings get to me but he was so confusing. I waited on the couch until he came back, I don’t know what time it was but I was half asleep when I heard the door open again and woke with a startle. “I’m going to sleep out here from now on. You take the bed, and I think we should just be friends if that’s even possible.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next