Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fake Fiancé - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fake Fiancé

2 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 4 Empty Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Christmas in New York is her favourite time of year.. or well it was, until her parents called to say they’re coming to stay for the holidays and can’t wait to finally meet her fiancé.. It usually wouldn’t have been a problem, but the major downside was that there’s no fiancé.. she’s as single as one can be. She’s got a great job, finally moved into her new apartment and enjoying life, as a single woman with a cat. The thought of having a man around, warmed her heart but none were interested in her. With her sisters upcoming wedding, she knew the pressure was on to settle down and the words I’m engaged were being blurted our after one too many drinks after endless nagging.

She had her eye on someone, and not just anyone.. her boss. Like that would ever happen. Emotionless and arrogant, he could be the perfect candidate.. Well, there was no harm in asking right?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 4 Empty Re: Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:15 pm

“Oh.” I nodded digging my elbow into his side “New Years? That’s so soon and we haven’t got anything prepared for a wedding. I’m sure it’s too late to organise anything.” I smiled needing the wine. “I will have to talk it over with Rhett later tonight.”

“Did Rhett tell you we were high school sweethearts, everything that he first experienced was with me.” Laura smirked over. “Some incredible memories.”

“That’s nice.” I just looked at her “but I’ll be his last, and he will be my fir- my last also, and that’s more important than firsts.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Wait she wasn’t going to say there is no way. Let it slid man. I looked over at her. “I kind of like the idea of New Years But Georgia is tight we need to discuss it and make a decision together.” I pulled her elbo out from my side and grabbed her hand. “We have a long last day of work tomorrow so after dinner we will be heading to bed I hope you all understand.” They nodded except Laura but who cares. We ate dinner had some what of a light conversation. I was so ready for bed I was tired and needed a good night sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:35 pm

I was sitting in the bed when we came in from the bathroom, nervous as I had a pair of his shorts and top on. His brother and Laura were talking loudly in the room behind the wall and I wasn’t going to listen to her annoying giggle all night long. I waited until he laid down then punched him in the side until he grunted and groaned somewhat loud then before he could talk I slapped my hand over his mouth and sat up moaning close to the wall “oh god Rhett..”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 pm

I smirked. Her moaning my name was something. I whispered ”this won’t do.” I rolled up and slammed my hands against the wall and pushed her against “moan louder wild cat.” I started grunting and not realizing I start to thrust making her her the wall.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:47 pm

My moans weren’t fake at all. His pelvis hitting right against me was spreading all sorts of pleasure though my body. “Don’t stop..” I wrapped my legs around his thighs and wasn’t realising that I had been bucking up against him. “Oh god..” he had to stop or I was going to orgasm before I could control it. “Rhett.. oh my god.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:52 pm

I groaned louder and thrusted harder against her. “Did you just?” I asked quietly. She couldn’t have just from this. Holy shit did I make her cum by just grinding against her. I looked at her flush cheeks shit I did. I laid her down still between her legs and took in the smell of her. God she was dangerous and beautiful. How could I not see just how beautiful she was till now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:55 pm

“I’m going to sleep now. We won’t talk about this ever again.” I was beyond embarrassed. He probably thought I was some weirdo. I mean he done it for show without being aroused and I just dry humped with my boss and came. “I’m sorry.. please suffocate me when I’m asleep so I don’t have to relive his moment again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:02 pm

I laughed. “There is nothing to be embarrassed Georgia it was well it was hot.” Just imagining how it would actually be with her had my cock twitch. “I don’t want any awkwardness so I won’t mention anything if you don’t want. But please don’t be embarrassed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm

“Well I am more than embarrassed.” I turned off the lamp and yawned “your mum puts the pressure on to marry, she is just like mum.” I heard a knock on the door and it stating to open, quickly I rolled over fast and half laid myself on his body as his brother walked in “was that nessessary? Lauras in the room crying because she can’t stand the thought of you fucking another woman and you just gave us an earful.” He ran a hand though his hair and sighed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:11 pm

I laughed “Yeah I’m sure she is, or do you not remember when I walked in on you two? Or when I was told about her lovely trip our senior year with the football team? Get over it I don’t care what she feels she is nothin to me and if I want to make love with the love of my life in my home I Damn well will! So if she doesn’t like it then she can leave she wasn’t invited anyways and honestly either were you! Just mum and dad! So get the fuck out and go fuck yourself or Laura for all I care and leave me alone to enjoy my lovely wild cat fiancé.” I turned her head and kissed her saying. “Ready for round two baby?” I heard a huff and the door slam.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:16 pm

“Now I understand why you’re always so angry with everyone. It makes sense, and even though my situation is the same in a way, at least they didn’t sleep together while we were dating.” As far as I knew anyway. “So round two?” I asked laughing and moving back to the other side of the bed. “I have a crazy day tomorrow, my boss is a hard ass.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:19 pm

I laughed. “Maybe I should talk to him about that.” I rolled over and pulled her to me. “Sleep tight and sorry that I sprung this on you like I did, I didn’t want to let you have the chance to say no.” I closed my eyes and started to drift.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:23 pm

“You should do.” I said softly. “I’ll ask for a raise if you keep this up.” I snuggled down, falling asleep shortly later.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:25 pm

Waking up with her in my arms was something. I kissed her head and got out of bed to start on breakfast. I cooked for everyone and then took a coffee up to her. “Hey wild cat time to wake up we have to go to the office soon.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:32 pm

“Your bed is amazing.” I was so confortable and warm. “You have a meeting at 10 and the last one is at 8 tonight. A very long day for us both, mainly you though.” I yawned sitting upright, and taking the coffee “Umm about last night..” I started nervously “I’m sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:34 pm

I smiled. “Nothing to be sorry about. You can shower or eat breakfast first it’s up to you There is work clothes for you here too. So we will go right to the office together.” I got up. “Breakfast is ready but take your time. I’ll be downstairs waiting.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:37 pm

I grabbed him by the hand to stop him “wait.. if your mum comes to the office, people will- they’ll all talk.”’especially if they see us arriving together. “I don’t eat breakfast, I’ll drink this in the shower, Thankyou.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:41 pm

I chuckled. “Your a funny person when you first wake up up. And I told them I’m in meetings all day so I think they plan to do some last minute shopping. I don’t think you’ll need to be there all day so you can leave at normal time or earlier if you want.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Raising a brow I had to laugh “we both know that I leave when you leave.” I had to laugh. “Are we still having dinner at my place tomorrow evening?” I was confused with what we were now doing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:44 pm

I sighed and threw myself back on the bed. “We really got ourselves into a mess didn’t we?” I rubbed my hands down down and up my face into my hair messing it up. “I’m sorry I don’t think your place will have enough room. So mind having it here? I’ll help cook. I don’t mind really or if you just want to relax I’ll cook it all.” I had to do something. “And you will not be staying late tonight I insist you go home early!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:48 pm

“If you say so, I guess I’ll be able to pick them up from the airport and then take them to my place to settle in. I usually cook with my mum so that will be good.” I finished my coffee and looked over at him “how’s the shoulders? Need another massage to loosen you up?@ I grinned
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:52 pm

I groaned “Don’t tempt me and ummm don’t be mad but umm there is room here and my driver was going to pick them up and bring them here which is were you will be already.” I closed my eyes then opened one to see how mad she was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 pm

“You are by far the most insane man I know.” I laughed shaking my head “seriously, your days are filled with the work fuck and leave me alone, and now you’re telling me to stay here with my family... very well, but your mum isn’t getting a wedding New Years. I have Christmas shopping to do so I guess I’ll leave early, Thankyou.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:09 am

I laughed. “You know my mum will talk to your mum and they will do everything in their power to get us married on New Years and what do we do then?” It was a honest question “I mean I can’t realy say no to my mother I’ve already disappointed her in so many ways I can’t wont do it again.” I sat up. “What the hell are we going to do?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:12 am

“Say no. This is going from pretend to a real marriage, which means something important to me and I don’t really want a divorce... we could annul the wedding after a year?” God i sounded as crazy as him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next