Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fake Fiancé - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fake Fiancé

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 2 Empty Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Christmas in New York is her favourite time of year.. or well it was, until her parents called to say they’re coming to stay for the holidays and can’t wait to finally meet her fiancé.. It usually wouldn’t have been a problem, but the major downside was that there’s no fiancé.. she’s as single as one can be. She’s got a great job, finally moved into her new apartment and enjoying life, as a single woman with a cat. The thought of having a man around, warmed her heart but none were interested in her. With her sisters upcoming wedding, she knew the pressure was on to settle down and the words I’m engaged were being blurted our after one too many drinks after endless nagging.

She had her eye on someone, and not just anyone.. her boss. Like that would ever happen. Emotionless and arrogant, he could be the perfect candidate.. Well, there was no harm in asking right?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 2 Empty Re: Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:45 pm

He winked? I don’t think I’ve seen any emotion from him other than annoyed or busy. I went here naidento feed Milo and water the plants on the balcony. Crazy cat lady my ass. I showered and went to bed, nervous for what tomorrow would bring. I wouldn’t mention it invade he changed his mind. I slept restless once again, and then got ready for work. Walking in the office with a coffee and his usual coffee and breakfast order/. “You have a meeting at 9, then 9:30 and at 11 and 12. I’ll order lunch from Antonio’s as you’re pretty much in meetings all day and won’t be out of the office.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 am

I growled I hated meetings with a passion. “Great, just my fucking day.” I waved her off not even caring at this point my day was shit my brother called saying he ran into my ex and she fucking asked about me fuck that. I didn’t realize she was still standing there when I slammed the paper down really pissed about that call. My phone tang again and I ignored it. “If any one calls today saying they are family tell them I’m busy and take a damn message. If anyone by the name Laura calls hang up on her chea- just hang up on Okay that’s all I’m busy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:01 am

“Yes ok.” I looked at him, slightly concerned by his tone and anger. “I can clear your schedule if today isn’t a good day for you.” I suggested, “maybe you need a massage or something.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 am

I looked up at her as if she really was crazy. “Are you offering?” I said then shook my head god what the hell is wrong with me. “No with Christmas coming I need to get this shit over with.” I went back to work and was frustrated with myself. “Just phone me 5 minutes before the damn meeting Okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:08 am

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, “actually I am a qualified massage therapist, and if you’re going to be like this all day then I’d try anything to get you out of this mood. People are calling you the grinch of Christmas and your mood is already reached a 10 and they say hasn’t even begun.” I put my pen and notebook on the desk beside him “jacket off please.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:18 am

I didn’t stop my work. “Georgia I don’t have time for this right now I’m extremely busy and I don’t give a flying fuck want anyone thinks of me. I- Damnit if that’s my brother again.” I looked at the phone not wanting to answer it. “Please get rid of whoever is calling.”

“Your brother better answer this time. I want to talk to him and get him to understand and let him know I need him.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:32 am

I rolled my eyes “how can someone be so moody when it’s the greatest time of the year, it’s snowing outside and you’re brooding in here.” I picked up his personal phone and answered with a sleepy voice “hello.” “Put my brother on!” Great they were alike. I heard a woman ask who I was and and where was Rhett. I rolled my eyes with a smile “oh I’m sorry he’s busy.. umm well he’s in bed still, you know a long night of hard work.. a man needs to sleep at some point to get that kind of energy back.. I’ll pass on your message.” Hanging up, I moved my hands to his shoulders and kneaded my thumbs in “Now you’ll sit here for five minutes and change your attitude because if you’re like this around my family then I’ll end up punching you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:35 am

I couldn’t help it and let a groan slip. She hand some amazing hands and was really good with this. Then it hit me that what she just made it seem like. “Awe fuck!” She just really made a mess for me but I couldn’t be mad at her while she had her hands working magic on me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:40 am

“You have a lot of tension, and knots in your back.” I pointed out, going lower over his shoulders and back up around his neck “maybe you should book in and have a good rub. I’d do it but I’m sure you couldn’t afford me.” I joked. I wouldn’t know what to do if he had his shirt off and I had to touch his skin. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair, and that’s when I stopped and cleared my throat. “I’m sorry. If I over stepped. I’ll go reschedule your meeting, and by the way your brother and some girl said they’re coming here for Christmas and want to see you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:45 am

I groaned. I picked my phone up and called my brother back. Not even caring she was still in the room. “Like hell your coming here with her! I don’t want her anywhere near me! She’s a lier! She fucked me over bad and you know it! I swear you bring her to this city we are no longer brothers!” I yelled and slammed the phone down. “I’m leaving for the fucking day! Don’t call unless it’s a emergency!” I needed to get fucking drunk! I didn’t wait for her to respond I just left and went straight to the bar by her apartment for some reason it was calling my name. I lost track of time and when I stepped out into the cold I stumbled and it was dark I literally drunk the day away. Some how I found myself knocking on Georgia’s door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:49 am

I was on the couch in a navy silk camisole and boxer pyjama set of pyjamas with a robe around but undone. I just wanted to relax with a bowl of popcorn, bottle of wine half drunk and Milo sleeping soundly. The knocking was loud and frightened me. Frowning, I raced to the door and looked out the peephole. Opening immediately I pulled him inside before he woke my neighbours and had me kicked out “what the hell! How drunk are you? You look a mess!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:57 am

“I could never look a mess.” I slurred and looked at her and what she was wearing. “Fuck!” I closed my eyes and then opened them to see how beautiful she was. “I’m beyond drunk, what time is it?” I said falling to her couch and pulling her with me, damn she felt good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:02 am

“It’s 10pm.” I pointed out. “Have you been drinking this entire time? You need water and food.” I got up, fixing my robe and taking the wine so he didn’t spill that. “I have a spare room, you can sleep in there.” I said fixing him water. I couldn’t deny he looked sexy and devellish with his hair messed up and the suit shirt half unbuttoned at the top. “Mr Williams you really shouldn’t drink yourself into such a state. People could take advantage of you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 am

I laughed “oh they tried but I wasn’t in the mood for that shit. I wanted to be alone like always but I ended up over here.” I smirked thinking of the guest bed. “What’s wring with your bed?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:14 am

I froze, almost spilling the drink “my bed? Umm that’s my bed.. and I’m going to assume you’re a snorer especially after being so drunk.. I’d rather not have to kick you in the back and anyway, Milo sleeps with me.” As I said that my cat jumped up, walked over to his lap and sat down purring.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:26 am

“Milo I assume.” I petted the cat and smirked. “I don’t think he’ll mind sharing your bed with me.” I laid my head back and smiled. “I don’t snore or at least I’ve been told I don’t. But that’s been a long time ago so hey I might now who knows?” I had no clue what I was saying anymore. “So bed lets go I’m tired and need my shoulders rubbed again.” I got up and pulled my shirt off and started walking to what I hoped was her room.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:28 am

I froze behind him, his back muscled and better than I’d dreamed of. He walked into my room and my eyes flew open “What! No!” I ran in, mortified that he was sitting on my bed taking his shoes off “you can’t sleep in here. Well if you do then I’m sleeping in the spare room.” I couldn’t believe this. “You do realise you’re giving me a generous Christmas bonus for this!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am

I laughed. “I thought I was your bonus Georgia!” I tossed my shoes and socks then stood with a stumble as I undid my pants and slid them off standing in my boxers I looked up and smiled. “Besides I’m not going to try anything I’m so fucked right now I just want to sleep and I want to actually sleep next to a warm body if you must know I had a day from hell.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:20 am

“I’m a cold sleeper.” I pointed out. “And besides I’m sure you’ve got plenty of women on speed dial who you could call.” I should turn and walk away but I couldn’t stop staring at him. “If you fire me for this, I’ll sue you for unfair dismissal and harassment.” I grumbled and put up a pillow barrier between us as I took off my robe and pulled the covers back. “The bathroom is to the right if you’re going to throw up at any point also.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:34 am

I laughed. “Just so you know ever since I’ve moved to this city I don’t stay the night anywhere and woman are not to come to my house I’m a work alholic I don’t have time for lists, cheaters or people who only care about themselves.” I said flipping down and rolling over to face her. I moved the pillow and pulled her to me “just give me this I swear I’ll be gone before you wake.” I had to be. I didn’t want to make things weird with her at work. I don’t know if she said anything because I was out cold.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 am

I couldn’t sleep! How could I! He was holding me and obviously rotten drunk. The stench of booze made me turn my head, and I found myself falling asleep with my head against his chest and arm around his waist. I mean this was a once off right, and he wouldn’t remember it after tomorrow. I fell asleep and hoped to god he didn’t fire me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:51 am

I got up with her holding me as I held her and I smiled. I kissed her head and rolled out grabbed my shit and threw it on before leaving. Went straight back to the office showered and changed. I started in on work as we only had two days left. I was in the middle of signing some papers when my door opened.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:54 am

I couldn’t make eye contact with him. My heart was pounding like crazy as I slid the mail onto his desk. “Your meeting at five was changed to an hour earlier.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:02 am

“Good I want to leave earlier today I have somethings I need to pick up.” Finding our that I may have unexpected unwanted guest tonight I needed a new ring for geaorgias and my fake engagement. I couldn’t give her Laura’s it didn’t seem fair to geaorgia. “Oh and I’ll be sending a car over to get you tonight be ready.” I didn’t look at her or even want to in fear she would ask why and I’d have to tell her and she would say no. That can’t happen.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:08 am

“Umm alright.” I looked at him strangely. “Do we have a meeting? Am I alright to wear my work clothes? Or do I need to dress in something else?” I sighed. “I’ll send your lunch in.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next