Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fake Fiancé - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fake Fiancé

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 13 Empty Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Christmas in New York is her favourite time of year.. or well it was, until her parents called to say they’re coming to stay for the holidays and can’t wait to finally meet her fiancé.. It usually wouldn’t have been a problem, but the major downside was that there’s no fiancé.. she’s as single as one can be. She’s got a great job, finally moved into her new apartment and enjoying life, as a single woman with a cat. The thought of having a man around, warmed her heart but none were interested in her. With her sisters upcoming wedding, she knew the pressure was on to settle down and the words I’m engaged were being blurted our after one too many drinks after endless nagging.

She had her eye on someone, and not just anyone.. her boss. Like that would ever happen. Emotionless and arrogant, he could be the perfect candidate.. Well, there was no harm in asking right?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 13 Empty Re: Fake Fiancé

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:42 am

I sighed and walked out. What the fuck was I thinking. This was such a mistake. I worked all day avoiding going home. Once I did I was glad my family had left. I went out back and sat there wondering what she was doing. Then my plone rang. I answered and new this was it. She would really hate me now. After my phone call I sat for a while then decided I had to tell her now. -Georgia, I just got a call from Tokyo they accepted my offer and I’m leaving tomorrow morning for 6 months. I don’t know where we stand or what is going to happen but I’m needed there. You may stay here if you’d like I’ll leave to y with a key. Again I’m sorry for hurting you the other night. It won’t happen again.-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 am

I felt like I couldn’t breathe. - if this is what you want then I won’t stop you. - he didn’t want me. God i screwed everything up so bad. - look after yourself. - I sent again. I now realised I had no job.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:07 am

I sighed. -Eric will be in charge so you’ll report to him and help out at the office- I sent and went inside to pack.

It’s been a two months and I still haven’t heard from her. Eric says she hasn’t been in much and has been calling off a lot lately. I started to worry but I didn’t feel I had the right to call or text her to see how she is or if there was anything I could do. So I sent flowers to her apartment since tony told me she hasn’t stayed at the house at all.
The card read

heard you’ve been unwell, hope you feel better soon take as much time as you need.
-rhett-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 am

I read the note and rolled my eyes “like you care.” I wanted to text back. I wasn’t well, and the 8 Positive pregnancy tests confirmed my worst fears. I took my phone and sent back - just a cold. I’m fine. Thankyou for the flowers. - I put the flowers in a vase and went back to the bedroom to rest.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:21 am

-okay we’ll still take as much time as you need we need you healthy- We the company and we as her and I. -I’m sorry about how things were- I deleted that and started over -can I call- I looked at the message and then deleted it as well. -we’ll good night get better Georgia- I hit send and went into the office as it was early in the morning here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:27 am

Yeah right. I rolled over not replying and closed my eyes wanting this to end. Work was work, I’d covered my swollen belly up but lately as I was reaching 6 months it was harder to do so and people began asking questions. I needed to be able to afford the time off afterwards and had worked as much as possible taking no time off, and saving like racy. The nursery was what kept me calm and happy, and soon I would have my daughter in my arms.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:49 am

I was on the plane heading home well I had to go straight to the office I was hoping to see Georgia but I didn’t know if she would be there. As I got to the office I went straight for my office but no Georgia. I sighed. And walked in and sat down getting caught up. A week went by and no Georgia I had to head back to Tokyo tomorrow I debated on going to her place all day. Finally I couldn’t help it I had to see her. I was getting ready to leave when Eric came up to me “hey man I just saw Georgia with her man she hasn’t really looked that happy since before you left. I don’t know man I think she might be done working here.” I just stared at him. “I gott go back tonight keep things here good.” I walked out went home and packed to leave I lost her before I had her she found someone else but we are still married.

Eric watched rhett leave with a smile. “Finally, now once Georgia gets back I will make my move on her and I will have her in his office!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:53 am

I was coming back from the grocery market, almost running into Tony. “Oh hi.” I said not wanting to talk for long. “Sorry, I’m in a rush to get home. I have my sisters wedding tomorrow and need to drive down to the country.” I rushed off quickly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:01 am

“Oh mrs Williams I’m glad to catch you”. He walked over to her. “Me Williams has been in town and he came home from work today extremely upset something about he really fucked up and he was so sorry and he wished you all the best. I have no clue what he was talking about. He will be home for another three hours how about you go see him and make sure things are okay I’m so worried about him oven never seen him like this he looks terrible mrs williams. Please”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:05 am

I sighed shrugging “I don’t want to see him.” I said quietly. “He broke my heart.” I walked home, there was an hour until he would be gone for good and I text him - I’m home. If You want to see me then you have an hour. -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:18 am

I read the text not wanting to meet her new boyfriend but wanting to see her. I had tony take me there knocking on the door nervous as hell. I stood there starring at the floor.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:02 am

I hesitated before opening the door, my heart racing. I was only in yoga pants and a white tank, my belly noticeable but what the hell, he left me this way. “Come in.” I said holding the door open for him. “unless you still have an issue with my apartment?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:50 pm

I sighed and didn’t look up at her kept my eyes on the floor. I stepped in and sat down. “I had this whole thing rehearsed on what I was going to say to you.” I put my head in my hands. “But then at the office today Eric told me, so yeah I know. I just need to make sure he is making you happy.” I sighed. “I just need to make sure that’s all everything I was going to say doesn’t matter now that your with someone.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:36 pm

I rolled my eyes having no clue what he was even talking about. “I am happy. And, it’s a She that’s made me very happy so Thankyou.” I turned around to make myself a hot tea. “How long are you going back to Tokyo for?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:51 pm

I sat there a She Eric said she was with a guy. “Wait what? Your dating a woman? Eric said you were with a man?” I rubbed my face really confused. “But I guess it doesn’t matter as long as she is making you happy then that’s all that matters.” I got up. “I was suppose to just go back for a week to make sure things are running properly, but seeing as your happy with your girlfriend, there isn’t really a reason for me to come back home. I mean Eric seems to be running things smoothly here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:55 pm

“Well then you should leave.” I dropped the spoon into the sink louder than intended. “Things are fine here. Youre obviously still as clues less as ever but that’s not your fault.” I shook my head and rubbed my stomach as I turned around leaning against the bench with my drink in hand. “If you’d look at me you would see the truth but do what you want and just go.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:59 pm

I sighed “I think it’s pretty clear you hate me georgia. I don’t blame you for a sec. I hate myself too. I shouldn’t have acted the way I did with you that night if I could take it back I would. You just I don’t know make me loose control.” I stood up looking at the door. “As far as the apartment issue it’s because I hate small spaces I get freaked out and have panic attacks that’s why my office is so big that’s why my house is so big. But I should have told you this before you met someone.” I looked over her and almost fell in shock. “What the hell?” I said stumbling to sit again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:02 pm

“Maybe you should have told me this and it would have saved a lot of hurt.” I stared at him. “I’m not dating anyone. I’m heavily pregnant as you can tell, which by the way yes she is your daughter growing inside me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:07 pm

“She?” I said looking at her. She is pregnant and with our daughter. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked a little hurt. “God We or should I say I really messed things up didn’t I.” I sighed. “How um how far along are you?” She looked so beautiful.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:11 pm

“Let’s day I fell pregnant the first time I had sex. So almost 7 months” I sighed. “I didn’t tell you because you weren’t here and it’s not a conversation I wanted to have through text.’you sent me flowers the week I found out I was pregnant. It hasn’t been easy on me, work doesn’t know because I need the money.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:17 pm

I shook my head. “You have the money you have access to my bank account he’ll you don’t need to work!” I got up and walked over to her. “Fuck I’m so sorry Georgia! Let me take care of you, I’m not going back now I can’t I need to be here for you and our daughter.” God that sounded weird to say.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:20 pm

He only wanted to be here because of the baby. Not me. “I’m staying in my apartment. I have her nursery already set up.” I pointed out. “You don’t need to stay here, you were ready to leave and I don’t want you to feel trapped or forced.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:23 pm

“I don’t feel that way Georgia. Your my wife, I’ve deserted you way to much already and I hate that I have. I want to be here for you.” I understood her reasonings for staying here. “It’s fine if you want to stay here I get it maybe in the long run we can find a place of our own.” I sighed then said what I have wanted to say for a long time. “I’ve really missed you georgia.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:25 pm

“I’ve missed you too.” I said quietly. “Did you think of me at all when you was with Laura over there? You can’t call me your wife when you slept with her and other women while away.” I said hurt.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:30 pm

I stepped back hurt. “One you are my wife, two I haven’t spoke or seen Laura since I told her an dmy brother to leave my place, three I don’t cheat I’ve been working my ass off over there.” I stepped back to her and sighed. “And fuck I thought if you all the damn time I called asking about you all the time I had to y follow you a few times to make sure you were doing okay. He said you were so I thought you didn’t care about me at all, but even then I would not even look at another woman in any way because believe it or not we are married which means I belong to you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next