Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fake Fiancé - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fake Fiancé

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 3 Empty Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Christmas in New York is her favourite time of year.. or well it was, until her parents called to say they’re coming to stay for the holidays and can’t wait to finally meet her fiancé.. It usually wouldn’t have been a problem, but the major downside was that there’s no fiancé.. she’s as single as one can be. She’s got a great job, finally moved into her new apartment and enjoying life, as a single woman with a cat. The thought of having a man around, warmed her heart but none were interested in her. With her sisters upcoming wedding, she knew the pressure was on to settle down and the words I’m engaged were being blurted our after one too many drinks after endless nagging.

She had her eye on someone, and not just anyone.. her boss. Like that would ever happen. Emotionless and arrogant, he could be the perfect candidate.. Well, there was no harm in asking right?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fake Fiancé - Page 3 Empty Re: Fake Fiancé

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:20 am

I looked up before she left. “I’ll have something for you to wear.” I said and went right back to work. I wanted her comfortable so I will have my shopper pick up some jeans and she can wear one of my shirts.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:25 am

“You’ll pick my outfit?” I said to myself as I sat down. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He back back to his usual self I see. His meetings went and I went home, only to be called up and told the car was waiting for me downstairs. Groaning, I went down. “I don’t have time for this.” I said to the driver. “I have food to be preparing for Christmas!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:42 am

He laughed. “I’m sure mr Williams will take care of all the food miss elliot. He is a great boss but I’m sure you know this.”

I was pacing back and forth waiting on her this was just as nerve racking as actually popping the question.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:09 am

I was confused, the driver hadn’t said anything to give away what was happening. We pulled up at his house and I was in awe, it was incredible. I knocked on the front door and was let inside. “Mr Williams, I’m here.” I said softly calling out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:31 pm

I smiled.  “In the kitchen come on back.” I had just finished up cooking.  I saw her slowly approach and I couldn’t help it the words just blurred out.  “We need to have Christmas here!”  She looked at me confused.  I took a deep breath.  “Okay one it will help ease your family with the house instead of a apartment plus it will put a damper in your ex and sister.”  I looked up at her and then said “and well my brother might have mention he’s you to my parents and they are now on their way he-“. The doorbell rang.  “Shit they are here.”  I walked over and called out for my house keeper.  “Can you finish up here I’m going to do a quick tour and let Georgia get ready.”  When I said quick it was just that.  As we got to my room I opens the door.  “So I’m playing your fake fiancé now you are.  I got some clothes your more than welcome to keep after Christmas it’s up to you. Here is what I’d like you to wear it’s comfy and well it will seem more real.  Also-“. I stopped and tur ed to look at her.  “There is this to make it seem more real.”  I pulled the box out and opened it up to show the ring.  “I can’t have my fiancé not wearing her ring on Christmas.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Holy shit. I looked at the ring and then at him. “Is this.. is it real?” It looked more expensive than anything I have ever owned before. I noticed the clothes, jeans and a shirt which looked too big. “Wait, What’s going on? Your family is here? Oh my god you’re insane aren’t you.” I ran a hand through my hair and sat on the bed, putting the ring on my own finger. “I’m going home tonight right? I’m not staying here? And Christmas at your house? Do you even have a tree?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 pm

I looked at her. “As it seems I think I do think I’m insane but no more than you asking me to be your fake fiancé.” I sighed and sat down “long story short. For some reason they are beinging Laura, she is the reason I moved to the city she is the reason you’d say I’m a jerk of a person, she fucked me over big time. And now she wants something I don’t know what but I don’t want her anywhere near me or here.” I got up. “Please, Just help me and we can get through all this crazy.” I started to walk to the door. “I had my driving and house maid go and get tree today and put it up.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:46 pm

“Fine. I’ll change into whatever you’ve chosen for me and act like we’ve spent the day screwing like crazy.” I grinned. “Anyway, how long are they here for?” I picked up the shirt and wanted to roll my eyes. This was going to be oversized like crazy. “And bringing your ex to your Christmas with your fiancé, how romantic!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:50 pm

I rolled my eyes at her. “Behave Georgia!” I said with a smirk. “If you don’t want to wear my shirt then fine don’t there is more in the closet just hurry and it was a long time ago you’ll understand We I didn’t propose to her soon enough I’m sure. But I don’t want to be anywhere alone with the evil woman.” I didn’t leave but pointed to the closet and bathroom hoping she got the hint.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:59 pm

I rolled my eyes, picking up the clothes and hurrying along. I undressed, slipping into the jeans which were not my usual style but I liked them. The top was was oversized and hung off my shoulder, revealing a black bra strap. I undone my hair, and ran my fingers through it. Then walked out to him still standing there. “How do I look? Like I’ve spent so much time here that I’ve ran out of clothing?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:05 pm

I moved a piece of hair from her face. “You look comfortable and that’s what I need right now. Comfortable like last night which I’m sorry for it’s just all this all coming back isn’t good.” I sighed. It’s about to get real crazy. Come on let’s get this over with Georgia baby.” I winked and grabbed her hand. As we walked into the room where my family and the bitch stood I pulled Georgia close making sure her ring shined. “Holy shot bro I didn’t think you’d ever propose to anyone again?” And here we go. I looked at Georgia and smiled. “Yeah well this beauty changes everything for me she showed me what a real woman is like. I couldn’t let her go.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 pm

I looked right at the woman who was his obvious ex and wow, she was stunning. I now knew the kind of woman Mr Williams liked. “What can I say, my obvious charm worked a treat on you so much that you couldn’t resist saying goodbye to me at work.” I placed my hand on his chest, the ring sparkled.

Laura smiled, raising a brow “oh you work for him, I can’t wait to hear how the proposal happened, excuse me if I compare it to being as romantic and wonderful as the way he asked me to marry him, before we spent an incredible weekend together in Palm Springs.”

“I bet it was.” I said more so to myself as I ignored her and went to greet his parents.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:14 pm

I rolled my eyes and glared at Laura and my brother. I then looked at Georgia and smiled she just had a way with people and getting them to like her. I smiled and watched.

“Oh darling it’s so good to meet you and look at our boy Jake he seems so happy! It’s been forever since we have seen that smile.” She smiled. “So please tell me grand babies will come soon after the wedding?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 pm

I wanted to snort in laughter “Umm yes of course, eventually there will be one or two little babies who brood like their father I’m sure.” I winked over at him. “We’re just having fun practicing for now.”

“Rhett show me to my room, we’re staying until afterChristmas and the hotels were booked.” She looked around the room “oh I assumed you two live together, it seems very bachelor like still.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:21 pm

I inwardly groaned. “Actually no we don’t live together as of now and i think my brother can do that since your probably end up in bed with him.” I waked over to Georgia and whispered in her ear. “You have to stay here tonight please.” I wrapped my arm around her and said loudly. “Please tell me mum isn’t yelling embarrassed stories?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:27 pm

“Of course she is, I love hearing about you.” I teased, sitting down in his lap as he sat.

His mum smiled “oh dear I cannot wait to meet your family, are they joining us Christmas lunch?”

“I think they were coming for dinner.” I had no clue what to say. “I’ll find out.”

“Shouldn’t you know?” Laura asked. “I mean don’t you share everything?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:31 pm

I groaned. “Well seeing as my parents surprised us with coming we only had dinner plans made with her family at Georgia’s place. So we haven’t had time to let them know of the change of plans just yet.” I pulled her closer and then said. “With work and planning the wedding we hardly have time to eat. She’s a real wild cat. Keeps me in line at work and at home.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:36 pm

I felt my cheeks flame “someone has to.” I laughed.

“When’s the wedding?” Laura asked eagerly. “You’ve kept it a secret from everyone o see.”

Shrugging, “we work together so I didn’t want to make it weird in the office but there’s plenty of time to marry. I’d be happy to elope but he wants the whole wedding.” I smirked to myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:42 pm

I looked up at her and slid my hand between her thighs and squeezed. “She deserves the big wedding. She deserves it all.” I meant it too. “As soon as we get a date my family will know but it is a by invite only. No plus ones or that shit. Only truthful people we want to share our special moment with.” I then out of no where kissed her lightly. Surprising us both.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:46 pm

My heart rate went into over Drive and my core tingling. “Yeah there’s no way your ex is coming to our wedding.” I cleared my throat. “I mean, imagine having to sit there and listen to you talk about how much you love me, and make all these promises to our future.” I smiled “it’s bad enough they might hear us tonight.” I would make sure she would hear something as the room was near his.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:49 pm

I laughed and shook my head. “Like I said my wild cat is something isn’t she.” Not sure what she was thinking about tonight but I had a feeling we both wouldn’t forget and we would laugh about it in the future at some point. I know there wasn’t going to be any sex but damn if I was fucking getting hard with her talking. I had to shift her in my lap and I know she knew why. I heard her little gasps.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:55 pm

“You’re terrible.” I murmured under my breath. “I should see if dinner is ready, I’m starving. He works me hard all day long most days.” I stood, blushing from embarrassment and rushed into the kitchen to grab a water.

His mum smiled “I love her. If only you could have married New Year’s Eve, How romantic would that be.”

“That’s ridiculous. Like they would marry in a week! He wouldn’t even choose a date with me.” Laura snapped back. “I don’t believe you love her.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:00 pm

“One, I think that would be lovely mum we will talk about tonight. And two. That’s because you don’t know what Love is or what it looks like if it but you in the ass. Now why don’t you all have a seat for dinner while I help my wild cat in the kitchen.” I really needed to down some whiskey. I walked into the kitchen and saw her standing there back to me drinking water. “You okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Nodding, I placed the glass down “Yes I’m good. Starving and ready for bed”. I looked at him nervously. “Are you ok? Being around your ex.. it’s sligtly weird but your mum is nice. I like her.” I stepped closer as Laura was watching us from the dining room “later tonight you have to follow my lead if you really want to get to her.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:08 pm

I laughed. “If that is what you think I’m trying to do your wrong. If that is why you think I asked you here your really wrong. I just shut. I just didn’t want to disappoint my mother again.” I sighed “I don’t give two shits about what Laura thinks yes I use to but trust me I don’t and will never again.” I pulled her hand in mine. “Let’s eat.” I walked her back and pulled her chair out she was next to my mum and myself my father on my other side and my brother next to him then the witch.

“So I told my son that it’s a shame you two don’t marry on New Years. It would be so romantic and he said he would discuss it with you tonight but I just couldn’t wait to see what you think?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next